Estuarian Float

Reality TV

Yeah I'm posting it here too, for obvious reasons. Former American Idol contestant and model Joanne Borgella has died of cancer at 32.

Sir C

• Like 1

That was a sad one. All those photos of his family/friends laying in bed with him make me kind of rethink playing this game.. Sucks when any young person dies.

That was a sad one. All those photos of his family/friends laying in bed with him make me kind of rethink playing this game.. Sucks when any young person dies.

Boo fucking hoo..... at least he wasn't a cancer research campaigner. Then we could all actually feel bad about "predicting their demise". That's been part of the DDP (or at least part of it for the "winners") for a few years now (*vaguely motions in "our" champion's direction*). But you feel bad about some rapper despite that?

If you had said "The rise of radical, frothing-at-the-mouth fundamentalism all around the world, while we live with the delusion that it is only limited to about a dozen guys tooling around a small part of Iraq in a couple of Toyota pick-ups, makes me feel stupid for sitting here playing this game, or any other game for that matter" I might have agreed.

Heh, 'both barrels' 'Zorders strikes again.

Ahmad Givens is dead: It's been real

Huge day on all three of my teams!!! It's been real all right. RIP I shall never forget you and all the points I just got!!!

Sir genius Creep

:banghead: I don't know why I convinced myself Real might not scrape a Daily Mail Obit and kept him off my main DDP team when even random 20th ish placed American Idol contestants were getting mentions last year. The only consolation is only 3-4 regular teams pick him and tons of other people missed the boat on that pick.

• Like 1

Boo fucking hoo..... at least he wasn't a cancer research campaigner. Then we could all actually feel bad about "predicting their demise". That's been part of the DDP (or at least part of it for the "winners") for a few years now (*vaguely motions in "our" champion's direction*). But you feel bad about some rapper despite that?

If you had said "The rise of radical, frothing-at-the-mouth fundamentalism all around the world, while we live with the delusion that it is only limited to about a dozen guys tooling around a small part of Iraq in a couple of Toyota pick-ups, makes me feel stupid for sitting here playing this game, or any other game for that matter" I might have agreed.

K.....

• Like 1

Guest Guest

who says this is a game? we are respectfully noting the inevitable passing of mostly elderly sick celebrities , that's all :nerd:

I was just wondering what if one of his loved ones were to google his name and find me betting on his death. I don't want or mean to be disrespectful. But I just think deadpooling its an interesting and strategically stimulating game. Can I not question things??? GEEEZ!

Guest Guest

I was just wondering what if one of his loved ones were to google his name and find me betting on his death. I don't want or mean to be disrespectful. But I just think deadpooling its an interesting and strategically stimulating game. Can I not question things??? GEEEZ!

Personally I don't place bets,but if you feel a bit guilty about it watch this episode of Still Game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrSDlvpo7J0 and you'll feel a lot better about it :)

:banghead: I don't know why I convinced myself Real might not scrape a Daily Mail Obit and kept him off my main DDP team when even random 20th ish placed American Idol contestants were getting mentions last year. The only consolation is only 3-4 regular teams pick him and tons of other people missed the boat on that pick.

I was going to say the Daily Mail obit was about the first one out there, as I had to wait for CNN to publish as a legit source, and I noted the DM story early on, seeing as that's an issue at this site.

SC

The Daily Mirror published a piece on his death as well, in fairness dude wasn't just a "reality show contestant" he actually had his own (crappy, forgotten) reality show as well.

ngl, writing the bios for the DDP has made me nostalgic for "Rock of Love", so thanks whoever picked Daisy De La Hoya.

Mirjana Puhar The 19 year old former America's Next Top Model contestant was found murdered in her boyfriends apartment with 2 other people in a triple homicide.

Mirjana Puhar The 19 year old former America's Next Top Model contestant was found murdered in her boyfriends apartment with 2 other people in a triple homicide.

Police say it wasn't an ugly scene....

• Like 1

ngl, writing the bios for the DDP has made me nostalgic for "Rock of Love", so thanks whoever picked Daisy De La Hoya.

Twas I. Picked her for my theme team since it's rumored she has the strong cravings for the nose candy like Whitney Houston did.

Linsey "Jade" Beraldi A housemate on season 12 of Bad Girls Club is dead at 22. Cause of death is not yet given but from her photo and the show she was on I am guessing drug related.

Maybe not exactly reality TV, but it's a Bravo show, close enough.

Daisy Llewelyn (Blood Sweat & Heels) has stage 3 liver cancer. A lovely addition to your 2016 list , but she prolly won't obit so I'm posting her here and not under 'Possibilities'

SC

http://bossip.com/1123447/get-well-soon-daisy-lewellyn-of-blood-sweat-heels-reveals-stage-3-liver-cancer-battle/

If she passes away I think cause her show is on Bravo that she will scrape by with a Daily Mail obit

If she passes away I think cause her show is on Bravo that she will scrape by with a Daily Mail obit

I'm calling her "Ahmad Givens II", methinks a fair comparison. Did he obit?

SC

• Like 1