Estuarian Float

Reality TV

I've mentioned a few times on here that I had an ALS pick I was repeatedly holding off on picking and knew they'd die before I actually gathered the balls to draft them in the DDP. The pick in question was Mary Valastro, matriarch on Cake Boss. She's now dead.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Spade_Cooley said:

I've mentioned a few times on here that I had an ALS pick I was repeatedly holding off on picking and knew they'd die before I actually gathered the balls to draft them in the DDP. The pick in question was Mary Valastro, matriarch on Cake Boss. She's now dead.

QO for you:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4630146/Buddy-Valastro-mourns-loss-mother.html

Knew she'd get one without question. Always trust your instincts lads.

America’s Got Talent is sharing the performance video of a contestant who died in a car crash before his audition could make it to air.
Dr. Brandon Rogers died in a Maryland car crash on June 11.

(Seems this was posted but search finds nothing)
SC

Raven Walton, a 23-year-old contestant on this year's season of big brother is suffering from gastroparesis, a condition that she has suffered from for nearly a decade and left her with a pacemaker.

Or is she?

Viewers and fans of the show have done their research and come to the conclusion that Walton has showed no symptoms of gastroparesis, and still drinks alcohol which could worsen her condition quickly.

Fans say that Walton's mother, who also claims to suffer from the disease, has munchausen by proxy, a mental illness that makes parents, often with medical experience or a medical profession, fake an illness on their child for profit or attention. In some extreme cases, MBP can lead to children going through chemo or even to murder their parents in revenge, like the case of Dee Dee and Gypsy Blancharde.

If Raven has the disease, she could go anywhere within the next 10 years and had a high chance of a daily mail obit imo.

If she doesn't, this case may spiral out of control with Raven and her mother Stacy, leaving one of them dead like the Blancharde's case.

10 hours ago, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

Raven Walton, a 23-year-old contestant on this year's season of big brother is suffering from gastroparesis, a condition that she has suffered from for nearly a decade and left her with a pacemaker.

Or is she?

Viewers and fans of the show have done their research and come to the conclusion that Walton has showed no symptoms of gastroparesis, and still drinks alcohol which could worsen her condition quickly.

Fans say that Walton's mother, who also claims to suffer from the disease, has munchausen by proxy, a mental illness that makes parents, often with medical experience or a medical profession, fake an illness on their child for profit or attention. In some extreme cases, MBP can lead to children going through chemo or even to murder their parents in revenge, like the case of Dee Dee and Gypsy Blancharde.

If Raven has the disease, she could go anywhere within the next 10 years and had a high chance of a daily mail obit imo.

If she doesn't, this case may spiral out of control with Raven and her mother Stacy, leaving one of them dead like the Blancharde's case.

I'd say forcing a child to have an unnecessary pacemaker put in is equivalent to having them undergo unnecessary chemo.
SC

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

Or is she?

I doubt she's faking it if she has a pacemaker. The fans don't realise that not every second of the contestants life's are shown on TV. 

2 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

I doubt she's faking it if she has a pacemaker. The fans don't realise that not every second of the contestants life's are shown on TV. 

You see, parents with munchausen by proxy usually find loopholes to abuse their children. There is one specific case I recall that a woman put her kid on chemo for their leukemia that they didn't have. 

She could have a pacemaker for no reason, or she doesn't have a pacemaker in general and has been told that lie by her mother.

Ami Brown's cancer is said to have advanced:

http://heavy.com/entertainment/2017/08/alaskan-bush-people-ami-brown-lung-cancer-update-stage-treatment-prognosis-death-age/

I'm surprised that there has been no UK coverage of that case so far. So I'm not sure if she even belongs on a shortlist, but the natural course of things may solve that problem.

Mail will cover her 100%. If I was still playing and she was alive on January 1st, she'd been a guaranteed team pick, but I can't imagine her making it to the point the Coca Cola lorry adverts are back on TV.

I'd have assumed a starring role in any ongoing reality TV show would be a Mail lock these days.

Yeah, I doubt she'll make the starting line, and I'll probably regret not picking her in the poker tournament. 

There was another person that I'm currently regretting not picking as well. There was a person that, despite no U.K. coverage, I thought that he was a lock for a Mail obit. I was thinking about putting him on my team, but I talked myself out of it, cause he would've made the final 20 had he made the starting line and one of those cult names. Well, he died by the end of July, and as expected, he received some coverage from the Mail. Oddly, he wasn't mentioned on here at all for some strange reason after his death...

She'll get a Mail obit, no worry.

Not really famous enough for the poker tournie, though.

11 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

There was another person that I'm currently regretting not picking as well. There was a person that, despite no U.K. coverage, I thought that he was a lock for a Mail obit. I was thinking about putting him on my team, but I talked myself out of it, cause he would've made the final 20 had he made the starting line and one of those cult names. Well, he died by the end of July, and as expected, he received some coverage from the Mail. Oddly, he wasn't mentioned on here at all for some strange reason after his death...

Yep, always got to keep those dead people to yourself, for fear of someone nabbing them for the DDP.

:P

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 8/14/2017 at 11:22, gcreptile said:

Ami Brown's cancer is said to have advanced:

http://heavy.com/entertainment/2017/08/alaskan-bush-people-ami-brown-lung-cancer-update-stage-treatment-prognosis-death-age/

I'm surprised that there has been no UK coverage of that case so far. So I'm not sure if she even belongs on a shortlist, but the natural course of things may solve that problem.

She has reportedly taken a turn for the worse.

As I am going through my long list I stumble over discarded names. And it occurred to me that Ryan Buell may well make a return into some teams. He's been arrested twice in 2016 and 2017, and admitted to being a drug addict and was discharged from rehabilitation.

That fucker.

• Like 4

It's reminiscent of Scott Thorson. A cancer bullshitter but such a train wreck that being alive in two decades' time seems optimistic.

Wendy Pepper, a fashion designer and contestant on Series 1 of Project Runway and Series 2 of Project Runway: All Stars, has died aged 53.

Frank "The Tank" Miller, a contractor who regularly appeared on the reality TV show Flip or Flop, has tanked. While there's no sign of a UK obit for him yet, I doubt I'm alone in scrubbing him off the shortlist under the assumption the obsession the Mail seems to have with the El Moussa people who host the show would mean a mention there of Miller's death somewhere down the line.

8 minutes ago, Death Impends said:

Frank "The Tank" Miller, a contractor who regularly appeared on the reality TV show Flip or Flop, has tanked. While there's no sign of a UK obit for him yet, I doubt I'm alone in scrubbing him off the shortlist under the assumption the obsession the Mail seems to have with the El Moussa people who host the show would mean a mention there of Miller's death somewhere down the line.

Damn. Two people up for serious consideration for my final 20 are gone in one day...

• Like 1