Estuarian Float

Reality TV

4 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Doesn't mean much when they also accept "Accetped".

That's what I was laughing at :lol:

• Like 1

Rebekah Shelton, former Big Brother housemate, has died come back to life aged 32. Rodrigo Lopes was in Series 10 of Big Brother UK and placed 5th, before undergoing a sex change in 2014. If you watched Big Brother, you might remember him for being tricked into thinking he'd met The Queen: 

Edit: The Sun, Daily Mirror, Daily Mail, Daily Express obituaries articles of joy at her revival.

6 hours ago, Thatcher said:

Rebekah Shelton, former Big Brother housemate, has died aged 32. Rodrigo Lopes was in Series 10 of Big Brother UK and placed 5th, before undergoing a sex change in 2014. If you watched Big Brother, you might remember him for being tricked into thinking he'd met The Queen: 

I can’t believe two things: That she lasted so long (was gravely ill a couple years ago) and that she got a QO.  I’m stunned actually.  I figured there was no way in hell, crossed off lists.  

SC

Edited by Sir Creep

10 hours ago, CaptainChorizo said:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/big-brother-star-amber-siyavuss-11835507

Lexi Tomcavage, the 18-year-old daughter of former Big Brother Usa contestant Amber Siyavus, died on Monday night  from an apparent suicide.

I knew her. She was so kind and this was such a shock. Rip 

• Sad 2

12 hours ago, Thatcher said:

Rebekah Shelton, former Big Brother housemate, has died aged 32. Rodrigo Lopes was in Series 10 of Big Brother UK and placed 5th, before undergoing a sex change in 2014. If you watched Big Brother, you might remember him for being tricked into thinking he'd met The Queen: 

Edit: The Sun, Daily Mirror, Daily Mail, Daily Express, BBC obituaries.

http://metro.co.uk/2018/01/12/former-big-brother-star-rebekah-shelton-reports-died-unexpectedly-7224821/

Not dead.....link above now mentions she was victim of death hoax!

• Like 1

Goddamn the media's having a mare recently. Fast Eddie Clarke will be dancing down the streets next.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Thatcher said:

Rebekah Shelton, former Big Brother housemate, has died come back to life aged 32. Rodrigo Lopes was in Series 10 of Big Brother UK and placed 5th, before undergoing a sex change in 2014. If you watched Big Brother, you might remember him for being tricked into thinking he'd met The Queen: 

Edit: The Sun, Daily Mirror, Daily Mail, Daily Express obituaries articles of joy at her revival.

Hoax. Denies she's dead.

2 minutes ago, Dead Wait said:

As posted by me 4 hours ago and 2 posts above!

Apologies! In my defence, I've never done that before. :unsure::clivedunn:

23 hours ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Goddamn the media's having a mare recently. Fast Eddie Clarke will be dancing down the streets next.

Update: Fast Eddie Clarke still dead.

Glad I didn’t pick the dodgy prick. Even her obitality isn’t guaranteed, as Alaskan Bush People isn’t as successful as other shows...

• Like 1

I swear it’s like most of you came to DPing for the first time in January.  What a pathetic lot you are.

Im going to weigh the probability of the veracity of reports soneone has stage 4 cancer against the probability of the veracity of a report that said person (no physician cited) claims to be cured of stage 4 cancer.

its like you’ve never fahkin done this before.  Of COURSE they say they’re cured.  But you folks decide to dismiss the can we reports and that she must be Ryan Buell, rather than acknowledge the cancer reports and dismiss her non-doctor-supported claim of being “cancer free” as wishful thinking.  Because that makes fucking sense to you knob ends.

SC

10 minutes ago, redrumours said:

Soneone?????

Like the famous George Harrison song, sonething in the way she moves...

:D

Joel Taylor at 38.

Star of Discovery Channels 'Storm chasers'.

Eluded Thor and died of 'a mystery illness'.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/joel-taylor-dead-storm-chaser-dies-discovery-channel-age-life-career-a8175386.html

*long weeks cooped up in a car with his costar 'Reed Timmer', male apparently,  make me think 'complications from AIDS' as being front runner.....

On 24.1.2018 at 15:35, charon said:

Joel Taylor at 38.

Star of Discovery Channels 'Storm chasers'.

Eluded Thor and died of 'a mystery illness'.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/joel-taylor-dead-storm-chaser-dies-discovery-channel-age-life-career-a8175386.html

*long weeks cooped up in a car with his costar 'Reed Timmer', male apparently,  make me think 'complications from AIDS' as being front runner.....

Almost.... drug overdose on a gay cruise:

https://www.queerty.com/storm-chasers-host-joel-taylor-dies-reported-drug-overdose-gay-cruise-20180125

• Haha 1

Lol wasn't a bad guess then :D

• Like 2