Estuarian Float

Reality TV

America's Next Top Model contestant Jael Strauss has stage IV breast cancer:

https://www.eonline.com/news/975188/america-s-next-top-model-contestant-jael-strauss-has-stage-4-breast-cancer

She got sixth place in the eighth season - not sure if that elevates her to a QO, however the Sun once called her "star turned homeless crystal meth addict":

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/3204404/americas-next-top-model-contestant-turned-homeless-meth-addict-ditching-drugs/

• Like 2

Camille Grammer, ex-wife of Kelsey, and now known herself as a Real Housewife, had been diagnosed with endometrial cancer - which then was in remission. Now she also has squamous cell carcinoma:

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/camille-grammers-instagram-proves-you-can-be-fit-and-fabulous-at-any-age.html/

Anyone who doesn't have Camille Grammer in 2019 will have scrambled eggs all over their face

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Kevin Schlehuber

The 57 year old who was a contestant on Big Brother(Us version) in 2017, announced on his twitter page he has cancer

Big Brother star Tomasz Wania was forced to leave the house this week for medical reasons.

The Polish-born cleaner was rushed to hospital for a medical appointment in scenes which will not air.

The 31-year-old TV personality returned to the Elstree compound shortly afterwards, and had 'minimal contact' with the outside world.

Seeing as Big Brother has 'minimal contact' with Sir Creep's TV....we remain consistent.
SC

Love & Hip-Hop's Shay Johnson told fans on social media to pray for her and she is in hospital for a blood transfusion (but didn't say why).
Sounds a wee bit o' Ahmad 'Real' Givens....
SC 

43 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

Big Brother star Tomasz Wania was forced to leave the house this week for medical reasons.

The Polish-born cleaner was rushed to hospital for a medical appointment in scenes which will not air.

The 31-year-old TV personality returned to the Elstree compound shortly afterwards, and had 'minimal contact' with the outside world.

Seeing as Big Brother has 'minimal contact' with Sir Creep's TV....we remain consistent.
SC

He’s a strange one. Started off as a favourite in the BB house but his game playing and Gender fluid actions haven’t gone well in the house, nor with the other 5 people apart from me still watching this. 

Up for eviction again this week. Likely to go as well

6 hours ago, philheybrookbay said:

He’s a strange one. Started off as a favourite in the BB house but his game playing and Gender fluid actions haven’t gone well in the house, nor with the other 5 people apart from me still watching this. 

Up for eviction again this week. Likely to go as well

Added to the list of things I may need to help my BBUK housemate friend with once the show ends.  Otherwise, hope Tomasz is feeling better. 

On 18/06/2018 at 15:29, gcreptile said:

NeNe Leakes wants to keep us guessing:

https://people.com/health/nene-leakes-honors-husband-fathers-day-after-cancer-diagnosis/

"It is not prostate cancer" she said on Thursday, giving deadpoolers around the world a reason to pay attention. "The cancer was removed! Now we have to decide whether we do chemo or not? Would you?"

Yeah, would you?

Also.... Gregg Leakes, the Bobby Zarin of 2019?

Talks about how her husband’s cancer battle changed their marriage.

Beverly McClellan, a contestant who came in fourth place on The Voice season 1, passed away on Tuesday, October 30, after a long battle with cancer. The singer, who was on Christina Aguilera‘s team on the reality show, was 49.
SC

The father of Angela Simmons wean, star of Growing up Hip Hop and daughter to Rev Run, one Sutton Tennyson, murdered.

https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2018/11/04/us/ap-us-simmons-ex-boyfriend-killed.html

On 18/06/2018 at 15:29, gcreptile said:

NeNe Leakes wants to keep us guessing:

https://people.com/health/nene-leakes-honors-husband-fathers-day-after-cancer-diagnosis/

"It is not prostate cancer" she said on Thursday, giving deadpoolers around the world a reason to pay attention. "The cancer was removed! Now we have to decide whether we do chemo or not? Would you?"

Yeah, would you?

Also.... Gregg Leakes, the Bobby Zarin of 2019?

The answer was stage 3 colon cancer.

On 22/10/2018 at 20:09, gcreptile said:

Ami Brown's husband (Alaskan Bush people) had a health scare and has been in bad shape:

https://www.delish.com/food-news/a24064131/alaskan-bush-people-billy-brown-hospitalized/

I think one of the sons had also been in hospital recently.

Now Amy Brown's mother is dead:

https://soapdirt.com/alaskan-bush-people-ami-brown-mother-passes-away-two-had-estranged-relationship/

Karma for exaggerating her own illness?

• Like 2

No health scares so far as I know but...

Harry Rednapp is going to I'm a Celeb, the man's known to be keen on a cash injection quite regularly but if his health isn't in decline I'd say his sense of self-worth just took a serious knock!

Hmm, checking it on Wiki, between 'appy 'Arry, her from the Inbetweeners, her off Eastenders and The Barrowman, that's probably more actually celebs I recognise than the last decade of Celeb Big Brother...

Just now, msc said:

Hmm, checking it on Wiki, between 'appy 'Arry, her from the Inbetweeners, her off Eastenders and The Barrowman, that's probably more actually celebs I recognise than the last decade of Celeb Big Brother...

I'm not doing any lists for I'm A Celebrity...

I've never seen it. Of course, someone else could....

Just now, YoungWillz said:

I'm not doing any lists for I'm A Celebrity...

I've never seen it. Of course, someone else could....

Implies you have seen CBB! :o:D

None of these shows interest me in the slightest. Unless Pointless Celebs counts...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, msc said:

Implies you have seen CBB! :o:D

None of these shows interest me in the slightest. Unless Pointless Celebs counts...

Think I watched the first 9 or 10 series of CBB.

Then it began being populated by people who are the cult of celebrity, which seems to mean if some researcher has masturbated over an internet picture of someone, they were famous enough to get on the show.

Well if Noel Edmonds can go in, this could be worth watching ;) 

Cosmic ordering v 09000 112211

He’ll get every trial :D 

Germany reality TV star Jens Büchner dead at 49:

https://www.bild.de/unterhaltung/leute/leute/jens-buechner-ist-tot-goodbye-deutschland-star-mit-49-gestorben-58469710.bild.html (german link)

Basically the star character of reality show "Goodbye Deutschland" that told the stories of german emigrees in their new country, their absurd business ideas and culture clashes.

He died rather sudden after a period of extreme weight loss. My guess: pancreatic cancer. But nothing is official yet.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, gcreptile said:

Germany reality TV star Jens Büchner dead at 49:

https://www.bild.de/unterhaltung/leute/leute/jens-buechner-ist-tot-goodbye-deutschland-star-mit-49-gestorben-58469710.bild.html (german link)

Basically the star character of reality show "Goodbye Deutschland" that told the stories of german emigrees in their new country, their absurd business ideas and culture clashes.

He died rather sudden after a period of extreme weight loss. My guess: pancreatic cancer. But nothing is official yet.

Probably his terrible widow will attend the next Jungle Camp (I'm a Celebrity... get me out of here) next January, she gets even more media attention and blames his death on the haters and the media.

BILD now says it was metastatic lung cancer...

3 hours ago, Book said:

Probably his terrible widow will attend the next Jungle Camp (I'm a Celebrity... get me out of here) next January, she gets even more media attention and blames his death on the haters and the media.

I'm not sure how sad/angry it's supposed to make me. That's the part of the media we love to hate.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, gcreptile said:

BILD now says it was metastatic lung cancer...

I'm not sure how sad/angry it's supposed to make me. That's the part of the media we love to hate.

That's it!

Incidentally, he is the fifth participant of the German version of I'm a Celebrity... who died:

- actor Günther Kaufmann (season 4) in May 2012, age 64

- singer Gunter Gabriel (season 10) in June 2017, age 75

- actor Rolf Zacher (season 10) in February 2018, age 76

- singer Daniel Küblböck (season 1) lost since September 2018, age 33

- host Dirk Bach (season 1-6) has died in October 2012, age 51

• Like 1