Estuarian Float

Reality TV

On 06/11/2018 at 17:41, Joey Russ said:

The latest in the super exciting Gregg Leakes cancer battle is that he is rejecting chemo as chemo makes people "very sick".

9 minutes ago, msc said:

The latest in the super exciting Gregg Leakes cancer battle is that he is rejecting chemo as chemo makes people "very sick".

I have never watched this programme but from the article

'Porsha admitted her boyfriend's hotdog empire had helped her put on a few pounds.'

did give me a chuckle.

“Dog the Bounty Hunter” star Beth Chapman is fighting for her life.

The Blast reports Chapman has been rushed to the hospital after developing a “life-threatening blockage” in her throat. After doctors discovered a “huge mass” in her throat, the decision was made for her to undergo emergency surgery.   Dog has rushed to Beth’s side as the rest of their family flies in.
SC

4 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

“Dog the Bounty Hunter” star Beth Chapman is fighting for her life.

The Blast reports Chapman has been rushed to the hospital after developing a “life-threatening blockage” in her throat. After doctors discovered a “huge mass” in her throat, the decision was made for her to undergo emergency surgery.   Dog has rushed to Beth’s side as the rest of their family flies in.
SC

Oh wow, she WAS diagnosed with cancer a while ago. Everyone dismissed it more or less.

16 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Oh wow, she WAS diagnosed with cancer a while ago. Everyone dismissed it more or less.

Cuz he/she/they said she was 'cancer free' late last year, dontcha know.

See, I believe Angela Douthit is checking out, and she's a phony (presently).  I don't believe Beth Chapman in trouble, and lo and behold she's going down for the count before Dec 1.  Advent Avalanche anyone?
So hard to gauge the comments by the sick and their loved ones sometimes.  She's going to be a 'miss' for almost all of us but for a brilliant person or two who may have chanced it.  Good on them.

SC

EDIT: 'Shovelful of Dirt' looking like a solo hit coming their way DDP.

On 27/11/2018 at 12:03, Sir Creep said:
On 27/11/2018 at 11:44, gcreptile said:

Cuz he/she/they said she was 'cancer free' late last year, dontcha know.

Throat cancer has officially returned.  Not much more info than that other than she had surgery.  Success?  Who knows?

On ‎09‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 19:21, gcreptile said:

America's Next Top Model contestant Jael Strauss has stage IV breast cancer:

https://www.eonline.com/news/975188/america-s-next-top-model-contestant-jael-strauss-has-stage-4-breast-cancer

She got sixth place in the eighth season - not sure if that elevates her to a QO, however the Sun once called her "star turned homeless crystal meth addict":

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/3204404/americas-next-top-model-contestant-turned-homeless-meth-addict-ditching-drugs/

QO courtesy of the Mirror: https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/breaking-jael-strauss-dead-americas-13688114

She dead.

And there goes another solid hitter off my shortlist

Yea i had jael for my 20, she must of had a serious type of cancer to go so soon after diagnosis.

1 hour ago, the_engineer said:

Yea i had jael for my 20, she must of had a serious type of cancer to go so soon after diagnosis.

Or could've just been detected too late

Update on John Cocks

Mentions in April it will be 3 years since being told he'd have 2 years to live. He's taking a new trial medication that has shrunk his tumours. Does say that that the side effects are a bitch (not quoting lol).

Take my advice. Beware of people with funny names. They aren’t likely to help you much in dead pooling. Just look at Spanky Manikan and Colin Butts. They didn’t receive a QO and make Pity Da Foolz’s lead larger. The funny name is a curse...

• Haha 3

Teen Mom 2 "star" Jenelle Evans was hospitalized over christmas for "biopsies":

https://people.com/tv/jenelle-evans-hospitalized-biopsies/

She's been on my longlist since 2016 when she had blood clots and scans on the brain.

All this while her husband has legal troubles typical for rednecks, you know trucks and stuff: https://people.com/crime/jenelle-evans-husband-david-eason-charged-towing-truck/

2 hours ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Time for a Jackass alum thread?

Please don't.   I pray to Allah you don't.

Warning. The following thread features post made either by professionals or under the supervision of professionals. Accordingly, the DeathList and its moderators must insist that nobody attempt to recreate or re-enact any post or thread seen on this forum.

• Like 1

Derek Keeling, a stage actor who finished 3rd in the 2006 reality show competition 'Grease: You're the One That I Want!', died December 12th.  His death is being reported today (January 7th).

https://www.broadway.com/buzz/194531/derek-keeling-grease-youre-the-one-that-i-want-contestant-million-dollar-quartet-star-has-died/

On 23/11/2018 at 12:11, msc said:

Now he is asking for prayers in his cancer battle:

http://celebrityinsider.org/gregg-leakes-asks-for-prayers-on-social-media-cancer-leave-me-alone-232126/

57 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Meh he has been, in the meantime getting in a row with his wife all the time (sounds like neither taking his C seriously) and it's never been beyond stage 3.
I actually wrote his name down in my very original list for DDP main team this year in mid-Dec, but quickly dismissed it upon further review.