Estuarian Float

Reality TV

37 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

• Like 1

My In-laws have had a few health problems over the past few months and so my wife goes over to help them out at the weekend but because she can't drive I take her over and end up sitting with my Father-in-law watching whatever channel he is currently fixated upon. At the moment it is Blaze which means Saturday afternoon is Hardcore Pawn. The shows are now ten years old but Les Gold must be worth a punt for some competitions. He is now 71 and even 10 years ago did not look like someone who would live a long life. 

4 minutes ago, Bibliogryphon said:

My In-laws have had a few health problems over the past few months and so my wife goes over to help them out at the weekend but because she can't drive I take her over and end up sitting with my Father-in-law watching whatever channel he is currently fixated upon. At the moment it is Blaze which means Saturday afternoon is Hardcore Pawn. The shows are now ten years old but Joe Gold must be worth a punt for some competitions. He is now 71 and even 10 years ago did not look like someone who would live a long life. 

Wasn`t the guy called Les? I have to be honest that I thought he was already dead and died a few years back.

Not sure his background but he looks like he has lived a rough life with lots of booze cigarettes and drugs.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Sean said:

Wasn`t the guy called Les? I have to be honest that I thought he was already dead and died a few years back.

Yes he is called Les I was probably thinking of Joe Exotic and mixed them up in my mind. I will edit my post to avoid confusion but for the record you were right

• Like 1

On 23/11/2020 at 21:10, RoverAndOut said:

Martin Roberts (TV Presenter, 'Homes Under the Hammer') - 20/7/63 - Series 16

Emergency heart surgery for gravely ill Martin Roberts on Wednesday there. He's on the mend (got to the hospital just in the nick of time by sounds of it), but maybe one to watch long term.

• Shocked 1

‘Little Women: Atlanta’ star Shirlene ‘Ms. Juicy’ Pearson in the ICU ....rumored on the Twitter to be in a coma

2 hours ago, Salmon Mousse said:

‘Little Women: Atlanta’ star Shirlene ‘Ms. Juicy’ Pearson in the ICU ....rumored on the Twitter to be in a coma

Meh I hope everyone got sucked into taking her in Cup play.  Someone posted that in my home DP yesterday and I wasn’t impressed.

Kailia Posey, known for being in Toddlers and Tiaras, has died at only age 16. If you've never seen the show, you might recognize her from a popular GIF. giphy.gif

• Sad 5
  • Shocked 4

16 hours ago, mollyafox said:

Kailia Posey, known for being in Toddlers and Tiaras, has died at only age 16. If you've never seen the show, you might recognize her from a popular GIF. giphy.gif

Revealed to be suicide.

• Sad 4

The Voice season 19 semifinalist Cami Clune is battling dysautonomia.

One to watch for 2023 if she makes it this far?

On 30/04/2022 at 19:53, Salmon Mousse said:

Had a stroke, recovering and out of ICU. 

Ellie Warner back on Gogglebox right now, so presumably her boyfriend's no longer at risk of carking it from that car crash.

Adele Roberts of Big Brother fame who has bowel cancer and currently having chemo. She also has a stoma bag:

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Record Love Island.

Whatever that is, I've never seen an episode. I'm assuming it's a legal Epstein style island...:P

5 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

It's a classy dating show that unfolds over months but were wearing few and revealing clothes just happens to be quite commonplace! There has  been quite a few sexy Scottish men on it over the years!

Here is an example of what you are missing!!:wub:

image.thumb.png.c5823d66748c605d22c4a98ca1e1c3f9.png

Pretty heterosexuals?

Breeding ground for monkeypox...might be worth watching to see if someone catches it. :P

I'm not minded to tune in. In fact, I think it stretches the definition of Reality TV, don't get many of them to the pound in my High Street.

20 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Pretty heterosexuals?

Breeding ground for monkeypox...might be worth watching to see if someone catches it. :P

I'm not minded to tune in. In fact, I think it stretches the definition of Reality TV, don't get many of them to the pound in my High Street.

There are often a few bromances between the men that are more loving and affectionate than the heterosexual relationships and one of those guys months later came out as bisexual  so there's room and opportunity for you to project homoerotic fantasies  onto the show. 

You know the BBC is starting a gay dating  show similar to this soon?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/2022/dannii-minogue-gay-dating-show-bbc-three#:~:text=BBC Three has announced I,all starts with a kiss.

On 23/05/2022 at 21:38, ladyfiona said:

Adele Roberts of Big Brother fame who has bowel cancer and currently having chemo. She also has a stoma bag:

Shared the marvellous news this morning that she’s cancer-free:

• Like 1