Estuarian Float

Reality TV

5 hours ago, Cat O'Falk said:

Go for the hat-trick with the Fat And Fearless thread.  :D

Do we know if he was also a gay Italian bigot?  A few more threads.

Lyric McHenry, who appeared on the E! reality series EJNYC and was also known for her political activism on YouTube, has died of a suspected drug overdose, having been found half naked on a sidewalk.  She was 26.  Also reported to have been 20 weeks pregnant.

https://people.com/tv/lyric-mchenry-found-dead-suspected-drug-overdose/

Antonio 'Popeye' Francis has died after a stroke and a brain bleed last Saturday. 

He was on Britain's Got Talent in 2011 and his 'talent' was making his eyes bulge.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6086167/Britains-Got-Talent-BGT-Popeye-Antonio-Francis-dies-stroke-aged-54.html

bgt popeye.jpg

10 minutes ago, Cat O'Falk said:

Antonio 'Popeye' Francis has died after a stroke and a brain bleed last Saturday. 

He was on Britain's Got Talent in 2011 and his 'talent' was making his eyes bulge.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6086167/Britains-Got-Talent-BGT-Popeye-Antonio-Francis-dies-stroke-aged-54.html

bgt popeye.jpg

Ah, my eyes. MY EYES!!!

• Haha 1

Nikki Grahame has been looking very frail and thin recently, and an appearance on BBOTS apparently worried fans. I read that she has recently had surgery for a stomach ulcer which was caused because of the previous years of anorexia, but honestly it doesn't look like she's fully recovered from anorexia to begin with. 

On 04/08/2018 at 00:33, alt obits guy said:

(Also posted in the 'Suicidal Celebs' thread.)

L.B. Bonner, a former star of the reality series 'My 600-lb Life', has been found dead in a suspected suicide.  He was 31.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6024715/My-600-lb-Life-star-L-B-Bonner-31-dead-ditch-gunshot-wound-suspected-suicide.html

Lisa Fleming, who weighed more than 700 pounds and was featured on the same show, has died aged 50.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/08/24/600-lb-life-star-lisa-fleming-dead-died/

Fat and Fearless?

On 22/08/2018 at 15:44, Thatcher said:

Nikki Grahame has been looking very frail and thin recently, and an appearance on BBOTS apparently worried fans. I read that she has recently had surgery for a stomach ulcer which was caused because of the previous years of anorexia, but honestly it doesn't look like she's fully recovered from anorexia to begin with. 

She On was the launch of Big Brothers Bit on the Side with about 50 Ex housemates on Friday.

She looked ok along with the others.

I, on other hand, need therapy for recognising most of them from the previous 18 years ;) 

• Haha 1

Randy Edwards who appeared on the History Channel's hit TV series Swamp People has died. Authorities say Edwards was killed in a crash early Saturday morning in Iberville Parish.   Edwards appeared on the first six seasons of the popular Louisiana based program. He along with his Father, Junior and his mother Theresa were fan favorites. 

Despite it being filmed in various locations within 100 miles from my home, I've never watched the show.  In fact, it was in season 3 or summat and I was invited to a NFL Saints party to watch the game and bbq, etc, and the lady of the house introduced herself and was an editor on Swamp People -- an introduction intended to inspire -- and I'm like 'I've never heard of it.'  Too lowbrow, honey.
SC

Whilst not dead but clearly one to watch from this years UK Big Brother would be the cross dressing diva Tomasz. He’s grossly overweight , is on a oxygen machine to sleep at night and has that palid sweaty look of a walking heart attack victim.

2 minutes ago, philheybrookbay said:

Whilst not dead but clearly one to watch from this years UK Big Brother would be the cross dressing diva Tomasz. He’s grossly overweight , is on a oxygen machine to sleep at night and has that palid sweaty look of a walking heart attack victim.

It's unfortunate.  Probably put the weight on because he was bullied throughout childhood, assuming his cross-dressing isn't anything new.  Turned to food as comfort.  Admittedly, first time watching Big Brother 'anything' (UK, U.S., Canada), but actually know one of the U.K. house members, so a good reason to try it out.  Noticeable time commitment.

Ami Brown latest

Stage 4, 3% survival chance, she's cancer free, she's in remission, tumour's too small to test (article reads like a cancer pick and mix).

My translation - she's going to die of lung cancer but not yet.

Made In Chelsea 'star' Ollie Locke is engaged to one Mr Locke, changing his surname to... Locke-Locke.

Future Gris Gris name. :D

• Thanks 1

Pillockes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, En Passant said:

Pillockes.

Bollockes

Just catching up with Big Brothers Bit on the Side and John McCririck is on the panel.

Hes a walking skeleton. Gaunt face and confirmed he’s been ill for several months but getting ‘better’. But he’s got that ‘terminal look’ about him. I think he was a cigar smoker from memory so could be related.

One for 2019 for certain if he gets there

• Like 2

McCririck is one of three survivors from my very first DDP team.  I picked him for the opposite reason - fat, red and unhealthy, he looked then like the sort who could suddenly drop dead at any minute.  Meat Loaf is one of the others, same reason.

He's fucked.

4783548-6242929-Worries_John_McCririck_h

4 minutes ago, charon said:

He's fucked.

4783548-6242929-Worries_John_McCririck_h

What are the odds of him appearing on the 2019 list? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Bloody hell, he does look fucked.

Looking at the clip, not only does he look fucked, he can barely speak, and has the tell tale throat cancer voice.

A year ago:

John-McCririck-Ascot-2017-weighloss-age-

5 hours ago, Paul Bearer said:

What are the odds of him appearing on the 2019 list? 

50% chance.The other 50% is the odds on him dying this year.