Estuarian Float

Reality TV

Beth Chapman turns down "help" from a healer/Prophet who rocked up to her door saying he could cure her.

http://extratv.com/2019/01/08/scary-incident-for-dog-the-bounty-hunter-and-wife-beth-why-the-sherriff-showed-up/

On 21/01/2019 at 21:45, gcreptile said:

Hmmmmmmm from

9dc97582-9b45-4d5f-931c-8ae2ed1d22db-XXX

To

Beth-Chapman.jpg

Yip.

Not good DDP news for me...

4 minutes ago, drol said:

Been a bad month for food & drink related DDP picks generally.

• Like 4

Three living chefs on my DDP team a fortnight ago! Ali's my joker, so will be awaiting the Mail...

Big mistake by me.

It’s always sad to see great people go, but this one might be the hit I’m saddest about in a while. She could’ve done so much more in her life had she not had her terminal cancer. Hope her family finds peace. :rip:

27 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

It’s always sad to see great people go, but this one might be the hit I’m saddest about in a while. She could’ve done so much more in her life had she not had her terminal cancer. Hope her family finds peace. :rip:

"Great. People."

You're at it.

I'm another one of the six people who chose Ali as their joker in the DDP.  Third rejected alt.obituaries deadpool selection to die in January (but who's counting).  The recent pictures of her bedridden made it hard to believe she was only 29.  Not sure if it was talked about in any Deathlist thread but the other Top Chef competitors from her year reunited a couple of weeks ago to visit her in the hospital.  A lot of mainstream coverage from the likes of People magazine. 

I think many of us can say that the three chefs who died within days of each other are cooking up a recipe for success this year...

• Haha 3

Just now, Joey Russ said:

I think many of us can say that the three chefs who died within days of each other are cooking up a recipe for success this year...

I think this guy might just want to check his pulse a little more often...just to be on the safe side.

Swedish-chef

• Haha 2

I'd prefer this cunto....

maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, alt obits guy said:

I think this guy might just want to check his pulse a little more often...just to be on the safe side.

Swedish-chef

Sad news: the Swedish Chef is dead.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Joey Russ said:

Unfortunately, he's a disqualified candidate for deadpools because he's not (quite) human.  RIP Swedish Chef, gone to the great meatball in the sky.

2 hours ago, drol said:

Such an obvious Joker choice and I ill-advised went for a home run instead of accepting a solid stand-up triple.

Cruel fate... at least she seemed in good spirits.

Very sad she didn't at least get the months she was expected to have. Her Ellen appearance probably was a good indication how fast she went down.

On 21/01/2019 at 21:45, gcreptile said:

Now a great granny. At 51.

Didn't know she's fae Dundee.

https://hollywoodlife.com/2019/01/26/beth-chapman-great-grandchild-born-first-pics-cancer-photos/

Interestingly, her and Dawg are downsizing the bail office and selling off a lot of shit.

A kennel will suffice next year.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, charon said:

Now a great granny. At 51.

Didn't know she's fae Dundee.

https://hollywoodlife.com/2019/01/26/beth-chapman-great-grandchild-born-first-pics-cancer-photos/

Interestingly, her and Dawg are downsizing the bail office and selling off a lot of shit.

A kennel will suffice next year.

I'm not opening the faux article claiming faux mathematical claims of whimsy.  Me mum was a granny at 40, which was quite an accomplishment.  To suggest a great granny 11 years later.... pish!  I'm sorry I refuse to believe a 17 year old gave birth to a child who had a child at 17, who's child had a child at 17.  Fuck that shit.  Tell it to Ripley's.
SC

23 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

I'm not opening the faux article claiming faux mathematical claims of whimsy.  Me mum was a granny at 40, which was quite an accomplishment.  To suggest a great granny 11 years later.... pish!  I'm sorry I refuse to believe a 17 year old gave birth to a child who had a child at 17, who's child had a child at 17.  Fuck that shit.  Tell it to Ripley's.
SC

16 in Scotland SC is age of consent, down where you are is it still 12? 10?

You actually know the word "consent" in the South?

To save your peepers , its actually Dawgs great grand wean (Leland is a grand daddy lololololol) ,she's claiming it as not long left

Didnt know where to post this, so putting here

Someone did this to John Cocks' wiki :glare:

Screenshot_20190208-173902_Chrome.jpg