Spade_Cooley

Ryan O'Neal

It's probably just an error in reporting. If it is Stage II, then that would explain why his outlook is sunny.

National Enquirer got you covered like a burka:

Ryan’s putting on a brave public face, but a close source confided: “He has just four months to live and says the only bright spot is that he’ll be seeing his beloved Farrah Fawcett again.”

Talking with amazing candor, Ryan also confided exclusively to The ENQUIRER that he’s actually battling three types of cancer – chronic myelogenous leukemia, which has been in remission since 2006, pros­tate cancer that has reportedly spread to his bones, and a touch of skin cancer on his nose.

National Enquirer got you covered like a burka:

Ryan’s putting on a brave public face, but a close source confided: “He has just four months to live and says the only bright spot is that he’ll be seeing his beloved Farrah Fawcett again.”

Talking with amazing candor, Ryan also confided exclusively to The ENQUIRER that he’s actually battling three types of cancer – chronic myelogenous leukemia, which has been in remission since 2006, pros­tate cancer that has reportedly spread to his bones, and a touch of skin cancer on his nose.

Those Hollywood stars eh? Not content with all that money they just collect stuff for no good reason.

<gets out notebook>

Can't find much recent information on this one and I'd had him down towards the top of my provisional DDP list. Anyone know owt more than the posts above?

Tell you what would be funny (in an ironic way), if Ali McGraw was at his bedside when he pegged out!

• Like 1

Guest Secret gossip

He is ill.

He is ill.

Hey wow thanks.

Guest sex bomb

he looks bad like

he looks bad like

like what? A guest trying to be cool by calling himself sex bomb.
  • Like 2

He's had a few cancer scares, so obviously the treatment is going to take its toll.

Guest pappa roach

paper mooned yar

Guest Love Storied

not long now surely.

I don't know what made read the bullshit site like Radar Online but I was obviously bored....ran into this: http://radaronline.com/photos/redmond-oneal-released-prison-nearly-two-years-early/

I don't care about his son but that bandage or whatever it is on Ryan's hand and the way he looks speaks for itself. 2017 on everyone's shadow list.

Honestly I wouldn't he looks brilliant for his age.

I don't know what made read the bullshit site like Radar Online but I was obviously bored....ran into this: http://radaronline.com/photos/redmond-oneal-released-prison-nearly-two-years-early/

I don't care about his son but that bandage or whatever it is on Ryan's hand and the way he looks speaks for itself. 2017 on everyone's shadow list.

The bandage says he's either had a blood test (a very common procedure for all sorts of reasons) or he's recently been a blood donor. :D

He looks OK to me.

He'll probably die tomoorow now i've said that.

• Like 1

The bandage says he's either had a blood test (a very common procedure for all sorts of reasons) or he's recently been a blood donor. :D

He looks OK to me.

He'll probably die tomoorow now i've said that.

Don't know, cancer survivors can't donate blood as far as I know, maybe a blood test but blood tests don't look that bad. Maybe chemo treatment? We'll see.

He had leaukemia so definitely wouldnt be able to give blood!Could be a blood sample used to check whether the leaukemia is back