adrian0719

Liza Minnelli

I know she's still relatively young, but she's had a long history of health issues and problems -- to say the least. Here's a little something to start off the thread: Appears weak and frail in wheelchair at JFK.

last woman standing in this pic

http://hypervocal.com/news/2012/liza-minnelli-last-man-standing/

I know she's still relatively young, but she's had a long history of health issues and problems -- to say the least. Here's a little something to start off the thread: Appears weak and frail in wheelchair at JFK.

I wouldn't rule her out yet she's still quite the active gal, this happened as well in recent days (Tuesday to be exact and since today is Thursday... well, apparently the airport appearance was either results of too much partying or she learned the easiest way to get through the crowds is by hopping into a wheelchair and having your associate dash you off to the waiting limo.

Liza Minnelli's Extravagant Night Out in N.Y.C. - New York, Liza Minnelli, Restaurant : People.com

She shared a meal with her friends at a restaurant, smoked cigarettes and according to an onlooker 'she looked fantastic'.

I don't know. She likes a big exit so maybe recent sightings are the calm before the storm. She has a yo-yoing health that becomes more exaggerated with time so if she's up now there is a pretty hard low coming. She'll make it to 2013 but would bet money on her not seeing out that year.

Fags around the world will be at half mast :P

Yesterday, Liza with a Z, was a guest on the premier of the afternoon summertime filler show Good Afternoon America and was in fine form etc. etc.

(Good Afternoon America is a temporary show. It replaces a dreadful short lived talk-cooking-home design program called The Revolution which started earlier this year as a replacement for a daily serial, One Life To Live which had been cancelled after 40+ years. In the autumn, the slot will be filled with long time daily serial, General Hospital. The General Hospital slot will be taken over by the wench Katie Couric, who is most remembered for a failed run as anchor of the CBS evening news. In this move, Ms.Couric will have managed to secure employment at 3 of the major networks. She had been with NBC for several years prior to going to CBS. I wish her as much success on her ABC show as she had with the evening news. :evil2: )

Anyway, back to Liza with a Z, she is healthy as can be.

Photo Flash: Liza Minnelli Performs 'New York New York' on GOOD AFTERNOON AMERICA

The legendary Liza Minnelli, who just took her latest concert tour "Confessions" to Canada with a critcally-acclaimed appearance at the Montreal Jazz Festival, appeared on the premiere episode of ABC's new daytime series GOOD AFTERNOON AMERICA on July 9th. The Academy-award winning actress talked about her new CD "Liza Minnelli Live At The Winter Garden," which was recently released by Masterworks Broadway, and sang "New York, New York." Check out photos of her performance below!

"Live At The Winter Garden" is derived from the original master engineered by

Phil Ramone. The recording includes performances from Minnelli's Broadway show in January 1974 as well as three recently discovered live bonus tracks that were not included on the original LP. Only pirated versions of the album have circulated since.

Minnelli last starred on Broadway in Liza's at The Palace...! which earned a Tony Award for Best Special Theatrical Event. Minnelli has won a total of three Tony Awards awards, including a Special Tony Award. She has also won an Oscar, an Emmy Award, two Golden Globes and a Grammy Legend Award for her contributions and influence in the recording field, along with many other honors and awards. She is one of the few entertainers who have won an Oscar, Emmy, Grammy, and Tony Award. The actress was most recent seen on the HBO series "Arrested Development" in the role of Lucille.

Liza Minnelli's sister, actress and singer Lorna Luft, is suffering from a recurrence of cancer, giving rise to tabloid speculation that Liza might fall off the wagon for the umpteenth time as a result.

Liza Minnelli's sister, actress and singer Lorna Luft, is suffering from a recurrence of cancer, giving rise to tabloid speculation that Liza might fall off the wagon for the umpteenth time as a result.

Summat wrong with that reasoning, mind. Since when was a diva in her league empathic with anyone, even their own sister?

Summat wrong with that reasoning, mind. Since when was a diva in her league empathic with anyone, even their own sister?

Also when has she ever needed a reason.

Also when has she ever needed a reason.

Now Lorna Luft's UK tour is being interrupted for treatment:

http://www.whatsonstage.com/brighton-theatre/news/lorna-luft-cancer-surgery-judy-garland-songbook_38121.html

I want to know why she was on the deathlist at one point

She's had a lot of alcohol and drug issues over the years.

that's why I am not going to pick gazza for 2016 becuase looking back you'll look like an idiot adding them just like they did when they added maradonna

that's why I am not going to pick gazza for 2016 becuase looking back you'll look like an idiot adding them just like they did when they added maradonna

Those picks can go either way, many people missed picking Anna Nicole Smith, although with people like Amy Winehouse you could tell that they were on the road to self destruction.

Liza has had the remains of her mother, Judy Garland, moved from NYC to Hollywood so there's enough space for the family to be together eternally. Perhaps some foreshadowing for her or Lorna's demise?

Liza has had the remains of her mother, Judy Garland, moved from NYC to Hollywood so there's enough space for the family to be together eternally. Perhaps some foreshadowing for her or Lorna's demise?

I always thought that she was buried at Forest Lawn Memorial....guess now she is.

Mother was actually remarking to me the other day, 'I bet Liza Minnelli will go in 2017.'

No joke, she actually said that.

Mind you, last year she said Shane McGowan, Ozzy Osbourne and Vera Lynn would die, so make nothing of it...

• Like 2

Mother was actually remarking to me the other day, 'I bet Liza Minnelli will go in 2017.'

Mind you, last year she said Shane McGowan, Ozzy Osbourne and Vera Lynn would die, so make nothing of it...

wish I was against her in the death list cup.
  • Like 1

I wonder how Liza feels about this drag queen who is touring Australia impersonating her at the moment... http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/stage/lizas-back-is-broken-trevor-ashleys-homage-to-cabaret-queen-a-peerless-act-of-impersonation-20160121-gmblz9.html :P

Anyway, your mum may be right. Here is Liza from September: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3797288/Liza-Minnelli-helped-chair-reclusive-star-pictured-time-months.html

Hmmm... Daughter of a much-loved Hollywood legend, still somewhat active as an actress but with an extensive history of very serious drug and alcohol abuse, fluctuating weight... Where have I heard that recently, Carrie?

Anyway, your mum may be right. Here is Liza from September: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3797288/Liza-Minnelli-helped-chair-reclusive-star-pictured-time-months.html

Hmmm... Daughter of a much-loved Hollywood legend, still somewhat active as an actress but with an extensive history of very serious drug and alcohol abuse, fluctuating weight... Where have I heard that recently, Carrie?

I think she looks fine. The woman with her looks in much worse condition.

I wonder how Liza feels about this drag queen who is touring Australia impersonating her at the moment... http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/stage/lizas-back-is-broken-trevor-ashleys-homage-to-cabaret-queen-a-peerless-act-of-impersonation-20160121-gmblz9.html :P

I'm certain she'd love it. :lol:

• Like 2