adrian0719

Liza Minnelli

On 3/10/2018 at 21:16, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Sister of Liza Minnelli and daughter of Judy Garland Lorna Luft has collapsed following a stage show in London  

and has been diagnosed with a brain tumour.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5486297/Judy-Garland-s-daughter-diagnosed-brain-tumour-collapse-show.html

Underwent successful brain surgery, still no specifics on the type of tumor: http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory/rep-lorna-luft-successful-brain-surgery-tumor-53954092

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Liza Minnelli is locked in a legal battle with her 94-year-old stepmother.  The newlywed star wants to sell Lee Anderson-Minnelli's £750,000 home in Beverly Hills.  But the pensioner claims the singer is forcing her to live in 'squalor and poverty' and refuses to move.
-------------------

OK enough backstory.  We are trying to see the forest for the trees.
What's important here is..... there exists a 94-year old stepmother!!!!!  DDP unique hit gold!  
Well....could have been

SC

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

Liza Minnelli is locked in a legal battle with her 94-year-old stepmother.  The newlywed star wants to sell Lee Anderson-Minnelli's £750,000 home in Beverly Hills.  But the pensioner claims the singer is forcing her to live in 'squalor and poverty' and refuses to move.
-------------------

OK enough backstory.  We are trying to see the forest for the trees.
What's important here is..... there exists a 94-year old stepmother!!!!!  DDP unique hit gold!  
Well....could have been

SC

I'm afraid this is not a recent story. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, alt obits guy said:

I'm afraid this is not a recent story. 

111-year old stepmother, even better!

41 minutes ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

111-year old stepmother, even better!

Not quite apparently the stepmother died in November 2009 aged 100.

I only need Liza for my 'gay icons I've seen live' collection.

She doesn't look good

But she also doesn't look like she is in any kind of immediate health worry. Maybe for the 2025 List

2 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMXlizflISh/?igshid=1xcqshrfi93jh

Photo  of Liza Minnelli celebrating  her 75th birthday yesterday with  showbiz friends Joan Collins  and Alana Stewart. 

She looks fine for 75.  I shudder to think what Joan looks like without the makeup but for an 88 year old she still seems to have quite a few years left.

Most importantly is that a shirtless pic of the diver Chris Mears in your avatar?

12 minutes ago, Beachy Head said:

She looks fine for 75.  I shudder to think what Joan looks like without the makeup but for an 88 year old she still seems to have quite a few years left.

Most importantly is that a shirtless pic of the diver Chris Mears in your avatar?

I dare say Liza would  look quite different  without  make up too. I don't think there are many recent  photos  of Liza which in terms of deadpooling  can be a prompt  for speculation.  So a new photo is a good sign. Alana Stewart  looks ok too for 75 although she did appear on Instagram  live without  full make up and glamour  during the peak of the  lockdown and looked rather more her age shall we say!

Yes it is Chris in the avatar although I am thinking  of changing it.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Oh, please not, your avatar is the most sexy one here!!!! :wub:

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Book said:

Oh, please not, your avatar is the most sexy one here!!!! :wub:

Oh dont worry he will only  be replaced  by another hotter like say Trevor Donovan or  Adam Peaty etc:wub:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Oh dont worry he will only  be replaced  by another hotter like say Trevor Donovan or  Adam Peaty etc:wub:

Hmm, okay, if necessary I could live with them B)

• Haha 1

On 13/03/2021 at 12:07, Gooseberry Crumble said:

I dare say Liza would  look quite different  without  make up too. I don't think there are many recent  photos  of Liza which in terms of deadpooling  can be a prompt  for speculation.  So a new photo is a good sign. Alana Stewart  looks ok too for 75 although she did appear on Instagram  live without  full make up and glamour  during the peak of the  lockdown and looked rather more her age shall we say!

Alana Stewart is 75?  Just from this picture, I would have thought that she was about 15-20 years younger than Liza.  Joan Collins continues to look great for her age.

• Like 1

Just now, MrWonderful said:

Alana Stewart is 75?  Just from this picture, I would have thought that she was about 15-20 years younger than Liza.  Joan Collins continues to look great for her age.

You mean for what her bank balance can produce 

3 minutes ago, JR976evil said:

You mean for what her bank balance can produce 

I mean, Stewart is worth $20MM, Collins is worth $30MM, and Liza is worth $50MM, so they all have plenty of money.

1 hour ago, MrWonderful said:

I mean, Stewart is worth $20MM, Collins is worth $30MM, and Liza is worth $50MM, so they all have plenty of money.

Reminiscent of Clive Anderson’s remark to Cher - “you look like a million dollars - is that how much it cost?” 

5 hours ago, MrWonderful said:

Where are you getting  the numbers from on how much they are worth please?

I genuinely forget that Liza is still alive, I have her mentally marked down as deceased about 10 years ago.

22 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Where are you getting  the numbers from on how much they are worth please?

If you google "(insert name here) celebrity net worth", it comes up.  And I was mistaken, as Collins has $50MM according to that site.