the_engineer

Law And Order

Ok basically this thread is for Famous Judges , jurors , policeman etc.

I'll start off with :

http://news.yahoo.co...04502--spt.html oldest serving judge

http://en.wikipedia....guel_S._Demapan

Famous jurors and coppers? What constiutes a famous juror? Someone that sat in the trial of OJ Simpson? Or wee Frank from down the street who sat in on a drugs trial? Famous coppers? The only one I can think that could be considered famous would be Frank Serpico (spelling?).

IMO this thread should be for judges only.

Ok basically this thread is for Famous Judges , jurors , policeman etc.

I'll start off with :

http://news.yahoo.co...04502--spt.html oldest serving judge

http://en.wikipedia....guel_S._Demapan

Famous jurors and coppers? What constiutes a famous juror? Someone that sat in the trial of OJ Simpson? Or wee Frank from down the street who sat in on a drugs trial? Famous coppers? The only one I can think that could be considered famous would be Frank Serpico (spelling?).

IMO this thread should be for judges only.

yea maybe not famous jurors but i was thinking of cases like the OJ Simpson trial.

Policeman maybe killed in the line of duty or david rathband type cases.

When judges die especially famous ones they do seem to get media attention so it can be for judges only.

What constiutes a famous juror?

Henry Fonda, Lee J Cobb, Jack Klugman, Ed Begley...

• Like 1

What constiutes a famous juror?

Henry Fonda, Lee J Cobb, Jack Klugman, Ed Begley...

Are you angry Spade?

What about Policeman who become household names like the bloke whose name I can't remember but was convinced it was a major contribution to road safety!

There are other Metropoliton Police Comissioners who get a lot of press and don't forget Brian Paddick although he might be in a number of different threads.

Sorry this looks like rambling - not really with it!!!

Guest Letsby Avenue

www.deathlist.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=7107

What about Policeman who become household names like the bloke whose name I can't remember but was convinced it was a major contribution to road safety!

There are other Metropoliton Police Comissioners who get a lot of press and don't forget Brian Paddick although he might be in a number of different threads.

Sorry this looks like rambling - not really with it!!!

Apprently it was Sir Robert Mark who advertised the tyres and he is already dead but I was thinking of John Stalker.

I think inlcuding Police officers is a fair call as long as they have obtained a high profile recognition for their role or perhaps notoriety.

• Like 1

Im sure whoever the police officer is that has been shot dead in this shooting spree , will have his name all over the news soon enough he was off duty aswell how unlucky can one be.

http://news.sky.com/...ficer-shot-dead

PC Ian dibell shot dead in the clacton on sea shooting . Shooter still at large wonder if he is another raoul moat only targeting police.

We will soon know when gazza turns up.

PC Ian dibell shot dead in the clacton on sea shooting . Shooter still at large wonder if he is another raoul moat only targeting police.

Guess not!

Guess not!

Well at least we know where he wants to be buried .

http://news.sky.com/story/986675/policewomen-shot-dead-in-manchester-named

Fiona Bone and Nicola Hughes both killed by Dale Cregan .

btw where did he get grenades from ?

I think this loony has been playing too much GTA .

Seemingly in good health, but former SCOTUS Justice John Paul Stevens will be 93 years old in April.

Sir Humphrey Potts, the man who sent Lord Archer down, has died aged 81.

Seemingly in good health, but former SCOTUS Justice John Paul Stevens will be 93 years old in April.

He is, but the man who didn't make it as a SCOTUS, Robert H. Bork, has died - http://swampland.tim...e-history-dies/

A miss...

Guest Guest

Yeah that was me.Sorry I didn't post it here.Didn't know this thread existed

I thought she was through with it, but this April article from the Washington Post says that Ruth Bader Ginsburg "is undergoing treatment for pancreatic cancer." Pancreatic and colon cancer, very frail, and 80, IDK, but this woman seems like a ticking time bomb to me.

Reforming prison governor Joe Whitty, died in August.

Sir Edward Eveleigh who gaoled John Stonehouse and was one of three judges who upheld the guilty verdict in the Gay News blasphemy trial has died aged 96.

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg apparently got some flak on "social media" last night for appearing to fall asleep during Obama's State of the Union speech

B719n_aIMAEOKSD.jpg

Although personally I've always thought falling asleep at Obama's speeches was a good sign of mental wellbeing.

Here's some of the other fucking Supreme Court codgers, seems like RBG is the only one who grabs the attention with that crooked-necked "ohh sonny could you be a doll and pass me those mint humbugs" look.

proxy.jpg?t=HBiKAWh0dHA6Ly93d3cud2FzaGlu

Edit: yeah... that second pic must be from last year's or summat. Sorry I just took the images from the twitter search results.

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg apparently got some flak on "social media" last night for appearing to fall asleep during Obama's State of the Union speech

B719n_aIMAEOKSD.jpg

Although personally I've always thought falling asleep at Obama's speeches was a good sign of mental wellbeing.

Here's some of the other fucking Supreme Court codgers, seems like RBG is the only one who grabs the attention with that crooked-necked "ohh sonny could you be a doll and pass me those mint humbugs" look.

proxy.jpg?t=HBiKAWh0dHA6Ly93d3cud2FzaGlu

Ruth Bader Ginsberg had heart surgery just a month ago, so she can be excused.

• Like 1