Sign in to follow this  
Lewd_Squirrel

Michael Clarke Duncan

How long do you think he will last, concidering how he just had a heart attack last week, & is now on a respirator?

How long do you think he will last, concidering how he just had a heart attack last week, & is now on a respirator?

He'll live. Every report says he's improving, and that the respirator is just a precaution.

Oh ok, well, just in case, if I remember to do so, I'm gonna put him on my list, next year.

Who is he?

According to Wikipedia, he was John Coffey in The Green Mile, but appears to have been in nothing else of note (either before or since).

Ah yes! Nice to put a face to the name. Watched Daredevil last night (TV was pretty crappy) I remember him in a few other movies like Armegeddon and Green Mile.

Who is he?

He had a big part in the green mile .

We can debate the level of his fame, but his heart-attack was reported and he is obit-worthy, though improving rapidly. Not a 2013 contender IMHO.

I'm not questioning his fame, he is, IMO, famous enough. I think if LS had posted a photo or some kind of link showing who he is, I wouldn't have asked the question.

• He was also in Sin City & Scorpion King one, & was a voice in the first Cats & Dogs.

• He was also in Sin City & Scorpion King one, & was a voice in the first Cats & Dogs.

If we're going to bring Cats & Dogs up, why not bring up his spectacular role in George of the Jungle 2 as "Mean Lion"?

sure. :) & I'll also say Tim Burton's Planet of the Apes, & I think he was in either the Get Shorty movies, or the ones that starred Matthew Perry & Bruce Willis, whatever those were called. & I think he was in one of Ice Cube's Friday movies, too.

Guest garry kneller

He is also starring in the latest Universal tv hit The Finder, now being broadcast across its network

I've just found out who he's dating, talk about scraping the barrel!

You were in lots of terrible movies, and you weren't exactly good in any of them anyway, but still, pour one out.

You were in lots of terrible movies, and you weren't exactly good in any of them anyway, but still, pour one out.

Sin City and The Green Mile beg to differ.

That's a big one. And I mean that quite literally.

I even thought the forum just died! Something about "Resource limit exceeded" or something like that.

Sad really seemed like a gentle giant .

He was for the last three years of his life a vegetarian and undergoing a healthy lifestyle and wasn't robin gibb a veggie too? Just shows you meat is a vital part of the human diet especially for a big guy like Micheal Clark Duncan .

I did have him at one of my picks for my 2013 deathlist aswell , i knew something was wrong when they kept him in the hospital after has heart attack.

Personally I hated Sin City

Them's fighting words.

Them's fighting words.

Tawdry pile of shit I thought, that and 300. Never actually seen the Green Mile but I do quite like some of Frank Darabont's other efforts

Wow, who'd've thought that so soon after aking this thread, he'd've died?