Sign in to follow this  
Magere Hein

The 9th Death Of 2012

Pick your tack  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Helmut Schmidt.

Just a hunch.

regards,

Hein

I don't have an account and I'm not voting, but I must say that with 8 deaths already and still just over 5 whole months left in the year, the 2012 DeathList is not doing too badly at all. The record is 14 deaths isn't it?

Although I'm not voting, I will guess... Oscar Niemeyer.

yea the record is 14 i think we're on course to beat it , if we keep up the pace we are on now.

oh and I voted for patty Andrews.

I don't have an account and I'm not voting, but I must say that with 8 deaths already and still just over 5 whole months left in the year, the 2012 DeathList is not doing too badly at all. The record is 14 deaths isn't it?

yea the record is 14 i think we're on course to beat it , if we keep up the pace we are on now.

Yes, 2003 and 2008.

To get near the record the drop rate needs to pick up a bit, but it's certainly possible.

regards,

Hein

Margaret Thatcher.

She is, by all accounts, quite decrepit.

• Like 1

Yes, 2003 and 2008.

To get near the record the drop rate needs to pick up a bit, but it's certainly possible.

regards,

Hein

Way I see it, our drop rate right now is 2 hits a month. 2 in May, 2 in June, 2 in July. Should we keep that pace for the rest of the year, we'd finish with 18.

Lets for a Corrie countdown following Geoffery Hughes yesterday....

Bill Tarmey.

PD James, because I haven't voted for her before.

Sticking with and wishing for it to be Thatcher :P

Jaruzelski

Kirk Douglas, feels like his time is about up

Herman Wouk, for the same reason as time.

Guest Guest

It's all gone quiet on the Thatcher front. Kind of like the calm before a storm.Wouldn't be surprised if the old bag messed up the olympics by going this week or next...

It's all gone quiet on the Thatcher front. Kind of like the calm before a storm.Wouldn't be surprised if the old bag messed up the olympics by going this week or next...

She was apparently too ill to attend lunch with the Queen alongside the other ex-PMs...

Would be great if she had croaked just before the games started, the Olympic flame would have been a great makeshift funeral pyre

Jaruzelski. Honestly didn't think he'd see the end of July... How can he go on much longer?

Jaruzelski

How exactly would her passing have messed up the Olympics? She's not playing any part in it whatsoever

• Like 1

How exactly would her passing have messed up the Olympics? She's not playing any part in it whatsoever

It'd force the British media to change their tone from patriotic exuberance to a somber In Memoriam piece, followed by an increased debate in whether or not she was a good Prime Minister or just a Milk Snatcher.

With Britain in the Olympics i cant imagine any high profile deaths occuring to overshadow the events. Both ourselves and the USA have had alot of hits as of recent so i'm going to look across the plains and say Oscar Niemeyer, the highest living foreigner on the list :)

After going out on a limb last time and getting it right I feel I should try the random guess again so I'm going for Olivia De Havilland.