Sign in to follow this  
Lord Fellatio Nelson

William Thickey

If that's who it is, I've never heard of her either, and I'm a bit of a geek about actors.

I knew radio was the clue but for some reason I'd completely forgotten about that show even though I'm an occasional listener.

The Waterloo actress in question is someone I'd never heard of, tbh. She's in a popular long-running radio drama about the countryside and will soon be in an HBO series popular among people who like to paint Warcraft figurines.

Also popular with people who have no idea what Warcraft figurines are. :scratchhead:

The Waterloo actress in question is someone I'd never heard of, tbh. She's in a popular long-running radio drama about the countryside and will soon be in an HBO series popular among people who like to paint Warcraft figurines.

Also popular with people who have no idea what Warcraft figurines are. :scratchhead:

Did that Warcraft thing used to spam everything going a few years back??

Did that Warcraft thing used to spam everything going a few years back??

I still have got absolutely no fucking idea who it is.

Sigh...clue lardy...

p019pxzq.jpg

Forget the HBO bit, not broadcast yet, think dum de dum de dum de dum , arrrr... for radio show.

67 years old , poor bugger that was accused better get compo..

Sigh...clue lardy...

p019pxzq.jpg

Forget the HBO bit, not broadcast yet, think dum de dum de dum de dum , arrrr... for radio show.

Last Of The Summer Wine?

• Like 2

Sigh...clue lardy...

All right all right! I've never listened to The Archers and I'm assuming the other thing is some American shite. I do recognise her face but don't know where from. To be honest, she looks like she could do with getting fingered more often.

• Like 1

Sigh...clue lardy...

All right all right! I've never listened to The Archers and I'm assuming the other thing is some American shite. I do recognise her face but don't know where from. To be honest, she looks like she could do with getting fingered more often.

I don't know how listening to the Archers would help anyway...

• Like 3

Sigh...clue lardy...

Alas, it was poor Mr Pearson who was fingered.

• Like 2

Time to try and get some gossip on this thread.

We seem to have the odd member or three who has come up with the odd gem or five regarding stuf they have heard first hand or 21st hand.

I know Spadey has come up with the odd titbit of info in the past and Handy has heard/read things that would turn ones urine green with surprise.

So, come on, let the rumour mill swing into action, lets hear some gossip and stuff about celebs that they would rather be kept a secret or summat.

Actually, on reflection I didn't realise that the subject of the above posts was still a child. As such, they are entitled to privacy, so I'm hiding the posts.

Not exactly quality modding, I admit, considering the posts were left on view for 24 hours and then I bumped the thread to the top again, but I think I'm doing the right thing. 

16 minutes ago, DevonDeathTrip said:

Actually, on reflection I didn't realise that the subject of the above posts was still a child. As such, they are entitled to privacy, so I'm hiding the posts.

Not exactly quality modding, I admit, considering the posts were left on view for 24 hours and then I bumped the thread to the top again, but I think I'm doing the right thing. 

Yeah, thats fair enough.

1 hour ago, DevonDeathTrip said:

Your taking the piss aren't you? This isn't them getting a new haircut that's stupid, taking on a new drug habit or turning out to be a lezza. It's a rather unmissable difference; not one that could be kept particularly private. Just be honest, you're worried about their moneygrabbing old nan coming after you? 

4 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Your taking the piss aren't you? This isn't them getting a new haircut that's stupid, taking on a new drug habit or turning out to be a lezza. It's a rather unmissable difference; not one that could be kept particularly private. Just be honest, you're worried about their moneygrabbing old nan coming after you? 

Thank you for your feedback, which I have carefully considered before ultimately deciding that I'm right and you're wrong. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Angry 1

7 minutes ago, DevonDeathTrip said:

Thank you for your feedback, which I have carefully considered before ultimately deciding that I'm right and you're wrong. 

Exactly the sort of thing an utterly moronic cunt like you would do, hey? If anything that particular musician should be getting stick on here for allowing his child to do that. There's an extreme rate of changing of the mind in people who are children when they make that particular decision, in the same way a lot of sexual experimentation dies off in the late teens, so does a lot of what that child is dabbling in (I'm trying fucking hard to phrase this in a way that doesn't name either of the two parties, as no doubt the almighty banhammer will be swung by the overlord of doom as he masturbates himself of to the little internet power he has). It's a decision that should be made and facilitated as an adult. 

This isn't a case of "oh famous singer's daughter's doing drugs" - it's something that any photo of the family in question from one date compared against another date will easily throw up. The decision they've made isn't wrong in itsellf - the decision that's wrong is that of the musician to allow his child to go through with it and then have the nerve to think that he can somehow avoid anybody ever finding out that his child - he being one of the famous people in the world - has gone through with it. All the best to the kid, but that musician is one arrogant idiot. And you're no better for cowarding to the potential of being done in by him financially.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Exactly the sort of thing an utterly moronic cunt like you would do, hey? If anything that particular musician should be getting stick on here for allowing his child to do that. There's an extreme rate of changing of the mind in people who are children when they make that particular decision, in the same way a lot of sexual experimentation dies off in the late teens, so does a lot of what that child is dabbling in (I'm trying fucking hard to phrase this in a way that doesn't name either of the two parties, as no doubt the almighty banhammer will be swung by the overlord of doom as he masturbates himself of to the little internet power he has). It's a decision that should be made and facilitated as an adult. 

This isn't a case of "oh famous singer's daughter's doing drugs" - it's something that any photo of the family in question from one date compared against another date will easily throw up. The decision they've made isn't wrong in itsellf - the decision that's wrong is that of the musician to allow his child to go through with it and then have the nerve to think that he can somehow avoid anybody ever finding out that his child - he being one of the famous people in the world - has gone through with it. All the best to the kid, but that musician is one arrogant idiot. And you're no better for cowarding to the potential of being done in by him financially.

It is clear that you have firmly held beliefs on the subject of teenage gender identity. 

I'll ignore the indignant froth and personal abuse, content in the knowledge you're making yourself look a bit silly.

Why did I snooze through last evening? Gutted.

Deathers 'does' have a point.

Aye we don't pick under 18's, nothing wrong with a few years research tho, and a sexually fucked up, probably medicated, hefting on the beef daughter of a Beetle is one for 2022 lists.

Is uber-liberal Canadian PM Justin Trudeau the love-child of Fidel Castro?

justin-castro-678x381.jpg

Presumably he had to resign as a ref because he wouldn't have been able to referee any more Huddersfield Town games due to his obvious favouritism?

• Haha 2

Anyone got a lead on the video?  :D

• Haha 1

He said he always liked Lassies......

• Haha 1

Sir Phillip Green named in Parliament as the boy with Telegraph injunction.

Oh dear, how sad, never mind :)

26 minutes ago, charon said:

Pension Plundering Utter Cunt Phillip Green named in Parliament as the boy with Telegraph injunction.

ftfy.

Not a fan of 'fixed that for you' in general, it's altering what somebody else has said and is bordering on disrespectful of their intent. But for this guy I'll make an exception, so my apologies Charon.

Never liked the stupid honours system either. One more reason why.

• Like 1