the_engineer

Conspiracy Theories

Snip

I read that diana was taken somewhere and tortured

Where did you read this? Was the affirmation made by a reliable, attributable source?

Seems like if you look hard enough/make something up, you could find a conspiracy anywhere.

Well several people posting in forums saying they have sources . But if i read it in a newspaper would that really be anymore reliable they have sources too and maybe they can't print it?

sounds about right to me too, hospital was 5 mins away but it took the ambulance 90 mins . Why do that ? If they wanted her to die they could of killed her in the back of the ambulance and delivered her. Why delay her arrival, would look more suspicious. They need her alive and to be alone with her for a chunk of time, the only explanation for this is she had information and they wanted to know where it was and then they killed her to make sure she never told.

If you read it in the Sunday Times, it might give it some credence. If on the other hand you read it in the Sunday sport, then its up there with bigfoot on Mars and Jumbo jets on the moon. Sill, sells papers, and that's all that matters.

Thats bullshit!! There were NEVER Jumbo Jets on the moon.

It was a fuggin London Bus actually. :D

I would of thought with the daily sport the conspiracy theories would be more like ' big boobies on mars ' and 'jumbo tits on the moon' and im sure you can throw in a pun about epsilon bootis somewhere too . :D

Snip

I read that diana was taken somewhere and tortured

Where did you read this? Was the affirmation made by a reliable, attributable source?

Seems like if you look hard enough/make something up, you could find a conspiracy anywhere.

Well several people posting in forums saying they have sources . But if i read it in a newspaper would that really be anymore reliable they have sources too and maybe they can't print it?

sounds about right to me too, hospital was 5 mins away but it took the ambulance 90 mins . Why do that ? If they wanted her to die they could of killed her in the back of the ambulance and delivered her. Why delay her arrival, would look more suspicious. They need her alive and to be alone with her for a chunk of time, the only explanation for this is she had information and they wanted to know where it was and then they killed her to make sure she never told.

If you read it in the Sunday Times, it might give it some credence. If on the other hand you read it in the Sunday sport, then its up there with bigfoot on Mars and Jumbo jets on the moon. Sill, sells papers, and that's all that matters.

Thats bullshit!! There were NEVER Jumbo Jets on the moon.

It was a fuggin London Bus actually. :D

I stand corrected.

Still, I could have said Armstrong & Aldrin, cos we all know they never set foot there. :P

• Like 1

My favourite moon landing theory is that man did land on the moon, but that video cameras don't work up there so they had to film the Aldrin/Armstrong shots in a studio. It's just hilarious because it's a conspiracy that can leave everyone feeling deeply unsatisfied.

• Like 1

My favourite moon landing theory is that man did land on the moon, but that video cameras don't work up there so they had to film the Aldrin/Armstrong shots in a studio. It's just hilarious because it's a conspiracy that can leave everyone feeling deeply unsatisfied.

Kubrick!

http://www.otherhand.org/home-page/search-and-rescue/the-hunt-for-the-death-valley-germans/introduction/

Its long , but interesting if you are into this shit, and the links to his other efforts are worth it too.

http://www.otherhand...s/introduction/

Its long , but interesting if you are into this shit, and the links to his other efforts are worth it too.

I have just finished reading this at 3am :D . Awesome read and well written too, thanks for the link .

http://www.otherhand...s/introduction/

I have just finished reading this at 3am :D . Awesome read and well written too, thanks for the link .

I also just finished reading this whole thing myself and was totally creeped out/captivated… Amazingly written. Gave me the same feeling I get reading entries from the List of People Who Have Disappeared Mysteriously article on Wiki.

Who has heard of John Titor ? I remember years ago hearing about this and not doing much research about it , thinking of course it fake but the more I look into it the more fascinated I've become . I convinced there is more to this than meets the eye, alot of his predictions didn't come true and some did . Others say his actions prevented those things from happening in our timeline but in another timeline they did happen, the timeline titor was from . So you maybe asking why bring this up now , well another one of his predictions just came true . He predicted china would annex part of japan ,korea and taiwan before 2015 and this just happened.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...d-asia-25155605

He predicted cern would start creating black holes long before they knew they could or would.

He predicted a earthquake in peru a month before it happened.

He predicted don't ask don't tell gays in the military believe it or not .

He predicted we would have an "overheating problem with our space plane", and then the Columbia disaster occurred because of exactly that: an overheating problem.

Then there was the whole IBM 5100 info he had that hadn't been released in 2000.

What is the entertainment industry like in 2036? Again, entertainment is less centralized. There are "movies" and "TV" but everything is distributed over the net and more people produce their own "shows".

Again, entertainment is less centralized. There are "movies" and "TV" but everything is distributed over the net and more people produce their own "shows".

i found this about the entertainment industry to be quite amazing , bear in mind this was in 2000 before you tube , streaming and most things like that.

http://johntitor.com/ Makes for fascinating reading if it is a hoax its an amazing one with a great slice of luck at predicting the right things,

If this is true I believe he was from a slightly different timeline .

Who has heard of John Titor ? I remember years ago hearing about this and not doing much research about it , thinking of course it fake but the more I look into it the more fascinated I've become . I convinced there is more to this than meets the eye, alot of his predictions didn't come true and some did . Others say his actions prevented those things from happening in our timeline but in another timeline they did happen, the timeline titor was from . So you maybe asking why bring this up now , well another one of his predictions just came true . He predicted china would annex part of japan ,korea and taiwan before 2015 and this just happened.

He predicted cern would start creating black holes long before they knew they could or would.

He predicted we would have an "overheating problem with our space plane", and then the Columbia disaster occurred because of exactly that: an overheating problem.

Then there was the whole IBM 5100 info he had that hadn't been released in 2000.

What is the entertainment industry like in 2036? Again, entertainment is less centralized. There are "movies" and "TV" but everything is distributed over the net and more people produce their own "shows".

Again, entertainment is less centralized. There are "movies" and "TV" but everything is distributed over the net and more people produce their own "shows".

i found this about the entertainment industry to be quite amazing , bear in mind this was in 2000 before you tube , streaming and most things like that.

http://johntitor.com/ Makes for fascinating reading if it is a hoax its an amazing one with a great slice of luck at predicting the right things,

The John Titor story is now part of internet folklore.

IIRC, His story is at least a decade old and, it would appear, has been embellished and bullshitted so that he has predicted even more than he did when he first came to peoples attention.

A good story but a load of bollocks.

• Like 1

The John Titor story is now part of internet folklore.

IIRC, His story is at least a decade old and, it would appear, has been embellished and bullshitted so that he has predicted even more than he did when he first came to peoples attention.

A good story but a load of bollocks.

Read the forum posts ? Now see the movie http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2660872/ and buy the T shirt http://www.cafepress.com/johntitor :D

I used to think it was a joke when people said that be turns out you can read the book/posts, see the movie and buy the T shirt for most things.

• Like 1

I recall speaking of titors predictions a few years ago and he was very direct when stating that he (was not) something. For example: I am not from the past.

Bloody hell that Dyatlov Pass story is a good one. I'm glad that I have another week off work as I tend to get obsessive over conspiracies, I imagine I will be reading every morsel of info over the next few days.

I'm thinking some kind of chemical released in to the area causing extreme hallucinations, making them turn on each other/go insane. Much like those tales of people who take acid and "peel themselves like a banana" or that guy who took bath salts and ate a homeless man's face. That ties in with the radiation and skin/hair colour and also with the government involvement and secrecy.

Thanks for sharing! :)

Bloody hell that Dyatlov Pass story is a good one. I'm glad that I have another week off work as I tend to get obsessive over conspiracies, I imagine I will be reading every morsel of info over the next few days.

I'm thinking some kind of chemical released in to the area causing extreme hallucinations, making them turn on each other/go insane. Much like those tales of people who take acid and "peel themselves like a banana" or that guy who took bath salts and ate a homeless man's face. That ties in with the radiation and skin/hair colour and also with the government involvement and secrecy.

Thanks for sharing! :)

Loads of theories and discussion about that on the ATS forum.

“The elderly are useless eaters”.

Dr. Henry Kissinger

He should know, I mean how old is he now?

A Timeline of American Gun Violence Connections: All Roads Lead to Gotham

-On March 30, 1981 a gun-armed man named John Hinckley, Jr. attempts to assasinate US president Ronald Reagan.

-On April 7, 2012 a prop artist named Scott Getzinger is killed in a car accident in Newtown, Connecticut.

-On July 17, 2012 a music video debuted for rapper Lil Wayne's single entitled 'My Homies Still.' One scene in the video depicts 12 skeletons in a movie theather. Another scene depicts a group of masked people at a dining table. Among them is one wearing a mask that resembles that of Batman.

-On July 20, 2012 a mass shooting occurred at a midnight screening of Batman 'The Dark Knight Rises.' 12 people died.

-Released as a film souvenir for the Batman film was a copy of the map of Gotham City which is seen in the movie. This map is different from previous maps of Gotham City, as it renames the south island of the city, formerly known as 'South Hinkley' to 'Sandy Hook'. On this map, Sandy Hook is labeled as "Strike Zone #1." This map was most likely designed by the film's prop master, Scott Getzinger.

-On December 14, 2012 a mass shooting occurred at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut.

-On April 15, 2013 two small bombs exploded at the finish line of the Boston marathon. Two Russian brothers were accused of the act. One was shot dead, the other survived a police beating and is imprisoned. The name of the surviving brother is Dzhokhar Tsarnaev. One of the main antagonists in the Batman series is called 'Joker.' Dzhokhar... Joker...

A Timeline of American Gun Violence Connections: All Roads Lead to Gotham

-On March 30, 1981 a gun-armed man named John Hinckley, Jr. attempts to assasinate US president Ronald Reagan.

-On April 7, 2012 a prop artist named Scott Getzinger is killed in a car accident in Newtown, Connecticut.

-On July 17, 2012 a music video debuted for rapper Lil Wayne's single entitled 'My Homies Still.' One scene in the video depicts 12 skeletons in a movie theather. Another scene depicts a group of masked people at a dining table. Among them is one wearing a mask that resembles that of Batman.

-On July 20, 2012 a mass shooting occurred at a midnight screening of Batman 'The Dark Knight Rises.' 12 people died.

-Released as a film souvenir for the Batman film was a copy of the map of Gotham City which is seen in the movie. This map is different from previous maps of Gotham City, as it renames the south island of the city, formerly known as 'South Hinkley' to 'Sandy Hook'. On this map, Sandy Hook is labeled as "Strike Zone #1." This map was most likely designed by the film's prop master, Scott Getzinger.

-On December 14, 2012 a mass shooting occurred at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut.

-On April 15, 2013 two small bombs exploded at the finish line of the Boston marathon. Two Russian brothers were accused of the act. One was shot dead, the other survived a police beating and is imprisoned. The name of the surviving brother is Dzhokhar Tsarnaev. One of the main antagonists in the Batman series is called 'Joker.' Dzhokhar... Joker...

I don't believe in coincidences.

I've always believed 'some' of these mass shootings are planned especially sandy hook ,That is why im pro guns because the establishment wants to so badly disarm the public. Other mass shootings are real but hijacked for political and anti gun agendas. A chinese man massacred 5 people including children with a knife in new york but I didn't hear anyone calling for knife banning, not to mention those two russian guys used slow cooker bomb to injure and kill people.

I believe the american government (and British) has no problem in using its own people as cannon fodder to promote or push an agenda , look at Vietnam if America would sacrifice 65000 americans for a useless war if would have no qualms about 3000 new yorkers or 50 or so people in a mass shooting.

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2014/03/what-will-it-be-harvard-smithsonian-center-for-astrophysics-set-to-announce-a-major-discovery.html

So on march 17th 2014 a major announcement will happen, what do you think it will be?

Aliens?

First earth like habitable planet ?

Last part of the theory of relativity proven making the theory fact?

Eh....... I hate to say but it's probably something that they think sounds terribly exciting but to everybody else it means absolutely fuck all.

Like "we've found a new kind of star! Instead of being photon-nucleic, it's nuclon-photeic!!!" or some bollocks like that.

I really hope that it is aliens - really fucking advanced aliens - if they can fly here in saucers they've probably also reached the stage of science where they've got those robotic concubines I was talking about earlier in the other thread, and they might be willing to share!

Also even if they haven't it would still be hilarious to see scientists announce alien life on a day when half of America is drunk off their asses (St. Patrick's day). It would be appropriate because that's how most alien "sightings" take place!

They announce that Thorium may be a goer?

Big conspiracy in that.........

A NASA-funded study says that civilisation is doomed to collapse within decades. Apparently the actions (or inaction) of our elites mirror those of Ancient Rome, and other sophisticated historical civilisations which conked out.

http://www.independe...es-9195668.html

So, any ideas what's happened to that plane then? Current Mr Lard reckons it's been taken somewhere, and is being filled with explosives ready to crash into Camp Bastion or summat (he was pissed at time of discussion mind), I reckon it's already been blown to smithereens. I'm a bit miffed though, I mean, if they can make 239 people disappear without a trace, why can't they do the same to Anthea Turner, Michael Barrymore and Les Dennis?