the_engineer

Conspiracy Theories

So, any ideas what's happened to that plane then? Current Mr Lard reckons it's been taken somewhere, and is being filled with explosives ready to crash into Camp Bastion or summat (he was pissed at time of discussion mind), I reckon it's already been blown to smithereens. I'm a bit miffed though, I mean, if they can make 239 people disappear without a trace, why can't they do the same to Anthea Turner, Michael Barrymore and Les Dennis?

Maybe they just went off somewhere to film the Halibut version of "Lost"?

So, any ideas what's happened to that plane then? Current Mr Lard reckons it's been taken somewhere, and is being filled with explosives ready to crash into Camp Bastion or summat (he was pissed at time of discussion mind), I reckon it's already been blown to smithereens. I'm a bit miffed though, I mean, if they can make 239 people disappear without a trace, why can't they do the same to Anthea Turner, Michael Barrymore and Les Dennis?

Gordon Samuel died the other day aged 52.....he was one of the blokes that Christopher McCandless was involved with in his travels....fits in this thread...

Was made into a film though I have not seen it ''into the wild''...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_McCandless

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Into_the_Wild_(book)

....and slowly but surely..............

From elsewhere on't web regarding that missing plane..

America is withdrawing from Afghanistan, one of their command and control system (used for controlling the pilotless drones) was hijacked by Talibans when the American transport convoy was moving down from one of the hill top bases. The Talibans ambushed the convoy and killed 2 American Seal personnel, seized the equipment/weapons, including the command and control system which weighed about 20 tons and packed into 6 crates. This happened about a month ago in Feb 2014.

The Talibans want money. They want to sell the system to Russia or China. The Russians are too busy in Ukraine. The Chinese are hungry for the system's technology. Just imagine if the Chinese master the technology behind the command and control system, all the American drones will become useless. So the Chinese sent 8 top defense scientists to check the system and agreed to pay millions for it.

Sometime in early Mar 2014, the 8 scientists and the 6 crates made their way to Malaysia, thinking that it was the best covert way to avoid detection. The cargo was then kept in the Embassy under diplomatic protection. Meanwhile America has engaged assistance of Israeli intelligence, and together they are determined to intercept and recapture the cargo.

Chinese calculated that it will be safe to transport it via civilian aircraft so as to avoid suspicion. After all the direct flight from KL to Beijing takes only 4 and half hours, and American will not hijack or harm civilians. So MH370 is the perfect carrier.

There are 5 American and Israeli agents onboard who are familiar with Boeing operation. The 2 "Iranians" with stolen passports could be among them.

When MH370 is about to leave Malaysian air space and reporting to Vietnamese air control, one American AWAC jammed their signal, disabled the pilot control system and switched over to remote control mode. That was when the plane suddenly lost altitude momentarily.

How can AWAC can do it ? Remember 911 incident ? After the 911 incident, all Boeing aircraft (and possibly all Airbus) are installed with remote control system to counter terrorist hijacking. Since then all Boeing can be remote controlled by ground control tower. The same remote control system used to control the pilotless spy aircraft and drones.

The 5 American/Israeli agents took over the plane, switched off the transponder and other communication system, changed course and flew westwards. They dare not fly east to Philippines or Guam because the whole South China Sea air space was covered by Chinese surveillance radar and satellite.

The Malaysian, Thai and Indian military radars actually detected the unidentified aircraft but did not react professionally.

The plane flew over North Sumatra, Anambas, South India and then landed at Maldives (some villagers saw the aircraft landing), refuelled and continued its flight to Diego Garcia the American Air Base in the middle of Indian Ocean. The cargo and the black box were removed. The passengers were silenced via natural means, lack of oxygen. They believe only dead people will not talk. The MH370 with dead passengers was air borne again via remote control and crashed into South Indian Ocean, making to believe that the plane eventually ran out of fuel and crashed, then blame the defiant captain and co-pilot.

American has put on a good show. First diverting all the attention and search effort in the South China Sea while the plane made their way to Indian Ocean. Then they came out with conflicting statements and evidence to confuse the world. Australian is the co-actor.

The amount of effort put up by China, in terms of the number of search aircraft, ships and satellites, searching first South China Sea, then Malacca Straits and Indian Ocean is unprecedented. This showed that China is very concerned, not so much about the many Chinese civilian passengers, but mainly the high value cargo and its 8 top defense scientists. p_on.pngp_profile.png

Similar popped up on my faecesbook page today... http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2014/04/russian-media-mh370-in-pakistan-2461386.html

Anyhoo....the winter olympics.

I don't have a tv, but was aware of the botched opening ceremony with only four rings alight.

A few weeks later and there was a hoax re the murder of the person responsible.

Now it seems the company involved has a patent on the four rings symbol, and the IOC are faaaaaar from happy.......

More evidence that suggests many sensationalized disasters were pre-planned:

In the 2013 Superman movie 'Man of Steel', the planet is threatened by some kind of trident-shaped aircrafts or something. A character in the film warns that the trident is going to crash somewhere in the South Indian Ocean. At a few points in the scene, there is a large piece of debris that clearly reads, "MIA 6370".

The logo of Malaysian Airlines is a sideways double-trident. The number of the missing Malaysian airplane is 370. It went missing in the South Indian Ocean. "MIA" means "Missing In Action". I also read someone interpret it as "Malaysian International Airlines", but thats not the official name of the airlines, I don't think.

• Like 1

In the 2013 Superman movie 'Man of Steel', the planet is threatened by some kind of trident-shaped aircrafts or something. A character in the film warns that the trident is going to crash somewhere in the South Indian Ocean. At a few points in the scene, there is a large piece of debris that clearly reads, "MIA 6370".

The logo of Malaysian Airlines is a sideways double-trident. The number of the missing Malaysian airplane is 370. It went missing in the South Indian Ocean. "MIA" means "Missing In Action". I also read someone interpret it as "Malaysian International Airlines", but thats not the official name of the airlines, I don't think.

This will explain everything..

Evidence? You jest, surely.

Guest Guest

I heard a conspiracy theory that someone deliberately sunk that ferry in a desperate attempt to get CNN to stop talking about the missing Malaysian plane.I don't care if it is or not.I just hope it bloody succeeds!

Evidence? You jest, surely.

Refer back to post #144 and you'll see what I mean. I should've mentioned that first.

Not sure if anyone has picked up on the fact that the MH370 flight was using the 404th production 777 Boeing aircraft and we all know the 404 error massage "not found" indication...

Who the hell spots this stuff? I'm not saying it's not fun to read, but jesus....

I've never seen the Superman movie. I found out about the hidden messages through this guy...

Jonathan Kleck - he's got some interesting things to talk about, but sometimes he's very repetitive. I checked his channel the other day and found his Superman analysis.

I just googled Jonathan Kleck and the third result down was a thread asking whether he is an agent of the illuminati.....

I don't know how many of you have caught this , but apparently this is a shadow person / ghost caught on video.

I'm wondering if it was an actually person but the figure appears to go though some people, and he is running very fast and nobody seems to notice him.

The stadium where 500 people died in a collapse , an avalanche happened and also its built on top of a graveyard .

The video has been tested and no photoshop or tempering has been detected . My theory is its just a person on the skeptical side , on the believer side of me i'm thinking ghost , time slip or another dimension breaking though.

Yeh, had watched it but looked OK to me...might be going blind though.

Again , maybe not a conspiracy theory tale but I don't think there is a downright creepy one.

The Italian isle of Poveglia.

Romans sent plague victims there for burial, and the people of Venice did the same for burning even if alive during the Black Plague .

Fast forward to a hundred years ago and they decide to build an asylum on the isle.

Good move, almost as classy ad putting an Italian Mengele in charge of the "experiments"......

He cell to his death from a bell tower, or fell , survived and then was strangled by a spirit on his death bed.

Forward a few decades and someone bought/tried to buy it. Left in a hurry with his daughter needing 14 stitches.

It'd still avoided, patrolled by the politzi and no cunt fishes nearby.........

Good shit. :)

Up for sale http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/apr/22/poveglia-venetians-fight-to-save-haunted-islandhttp://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/apr/22/poveglia-venetians-fight-to-save-haunted-island :)

Erm....... if that's supposed to be a ghost why is he obscuring the spectators he runs past?

Not a conspiracy per say, but this seems like the thread for it.

http://www.talkcelti...2&postcount=190

Scariest moment i have had really because it seems 100% real even though it was a dream after reading the first posts i think it may have been a controlling dream or whatever but anyway i think it was pretty fucked up here it is and remember this is a dream haha.

I appeared in my home town i live in now Lancaster in the middle of the city centre it was pitch black night but all of the shops were open and the lights were turned on everything going on as normal apart from there was around 100 people on one side and 100 on the other, i was on the right side with two friends i have not seen in years after looking at them we didn't say a word just smiled he was covered in a white cloak just stood staring then next minute his eyes wen't deep black and he started talking in some fucked up language like he was possesed.

Then everything seemed to freeze then bang bang bang the shops lights wen't out one after the other untill there was complete darkness.

Everyone screaming could hear kids cry but the intire sky was like a bottle green colour and the sun seemed 10 times closer and it was pitch black, so i have started running all i can hear is screams and the sound of the bombing sirens and police sirens.

I being to run around in the direction of my home the same way i walk home everyday yet the building had been knocked down years back and replaced the old buildings were all still there so i'm still running trying to get past hundereds of people then i look back up to the sky and all i can see now is green smoke in the air with the pitch black sun still there then people infront of me start dropping like flys one after the other until i see two people infront of me drop then finally me.

I drop to the floor i can feel my organs collapsing and i'm choking on the smoke, then i wake up out of my sleep but i still can't get out of the dream i'm still there yet part of me is telling myself i have woke up.

Still in the dream i can't get out of it then i see about 5 figures all stood above me with deep black eyes and i'm screaming at them for a code or an answe for some reason, they cary on staring not saying a word then they start talking in the same fucked up language again.

I'm still screaming asking them telling them i don't understand.. then they say BOSTON,BOSTON

Still on the ground i scream at them what the fuck do you mean ?

BOSTON THE ANNIVERSARY.. IT'S COMING.. when it does you know the answer to be one of the free!

BOOM.. wake up for real dripping in sweat even though part of me felt like i had allready woke up ages ago but fuck me you can't imagine how real it all felt.

I have really tried to understand just what the fuck this dream was and just what the fuck the whole Boston thing meant i think the last bit was the scariest still trying to work shit out never had a dream like it.

Post and the edit were on 15/4/11, 2 years to the day afore the bombings at the marathon.

BOSTON THE ANNIVERSARY.. IT'S COMING.. when it does you know the answer to be one of the free!

BOOM.. wake up for real dripping in sweat even though part of me felt like i had allready woke up ages ago but fuck me you can't imagine how real it all felt.

• Like 2

A Timeline of American Gun Violence Connections: All Roads Lead to Gotham

-On March 30, 1981 a gun-armed man named John Hinckley, Jr. attempts to assasinate US president Ronald Reagan.

-On April 7, 2012 a prop artist named Scott Getzinger is killed in a car accident in Newtown, Connecticut.

-On July 17, 2012 a music video debuted for rapper Lil Wayne's single entitled 'My Homies Still.' One scene in the video depicts 12 skeletons in a movie theather. Another scene depicts a group of masked people at a dining table. Among them is one wearing a mask that resembles that of Batman.

-On July 20, 2012 a mass shooting occurred at a midnight screening of Batman 'The Dark Knight Rises.' 12 people died.

-Released as a film souvenir for the Batman film was a copy of the map of Gotham City which is seen in the movie. This map is different from previous maps of Gotham City, as it renames the south island of the city, formerly known as 'South Hinkley' to 'Sandy Hook'. On this map, Sandy Hook is labeled as "Strike Zone #1." This map was most likely designed by the film's prop master, Scott Getzinger.

-On December 14, 2012 a mass shooting occurred at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut.

-On April 15, 2013 two small bombs exploded at the finish line of the Boston marathon. Two Russian brothers were accused of the act. One was shot dead, the other survived a police beating and is imprisoned. The name of the surviving brother is Dzhokhar Tsarnaev. One of the main antagonists in the Batman series is called 'Joker.' Dzhokhar... Joker...

Ok so uhh.. Here's the photo that the news networks chose to portray this month's hot American serial shooters:

http://s1.ibtimes.com/sites/www.ibtimes.com/files/styles/v2_article_large/public/2014/06/09/jerad-amanda-miller.jpg

What, wouldn't YOU fake your death if you were a famous rock star, only to turn up as an extra in a lousy christmas movie 13 years later? :unsure:

What, wouldn't YOU fake your death if you were a famous rock star, only to turn up as an extra in a lousy christmas movie 13 years later? :unsure:

Elvis? Nah. That's Jim Morrison.

Jim-Morrison-C10036883.jpg