the_engineer

Conspiracy Theories

I think that's supposed to be a parody site genius.

If I understand the peeps at harddawn correctly, everybody is part of the conspiracy. Can't argue with that.

Have they been notified of the dangers of DHMO yet?

Nice one, Klapparstigur 7, 101 Reykjavik

regards,
Hein

Someone told me yesterday that he believed CND in the eighties were funded by the KGB and the current anti-fracking protests are bankrolled by the oil industry. Although his attitude to conspiracies makes Muhammad Al-Fayad look like a laid back guy.

• Like 2

It turns out the bloke who founded the Jet Propulsion Laboratory (now under the auspices of NASA) was an occultist loon under the influence of Aleister Crowley. He also happened to be a good mate of L. Ron Hubbard:

http://io9.com/5978746/the-strangely-true-connection-between-scientology-the-jet-propulsion-lab-and-pagan-sorcery

http://www.amazon.com/Sex-Rockets-Occult-World-Parsons/dp/0922915970?tag=io9amzn-20&ascsubtag=181478c92a8bcc2a575a3926b2a2de79ea6bc009&rawdata=[t|link[p|5978746[a|0922915970[au|5717795175536518860

Some websites claim that Gene Roddenberry was later mixed up with this crowd, too.

EDIT: Some more on him:

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2014-04/23/jpl-jack-parsons

http://www.spacesafetymagazine.com/aerospace-engineering/rocketry/jack-parsons-occult-roots-jpl/

Minor stuff but...

There are no paintings from life of Fletcher - Mutiny on the Bounty - Christian and when the navy finally arrived in the Pitcairn Islands several years after the mutiny they found a shortage of men (basically, the blokes had started bumping each other off because there was competition to have more of them lovely maidens for each man).

The navy were presented with four separate and varied stories about the death at the age of 28 of Fletcher Christian although some believe, on tenuous evidence, that Christian escaped and returned to Britain where he lived out his days in anonymity.

Minor stuff but...

There are no paintings from life of Fletcher - Mutiny on the Bounty - Christian and when the navy finally arrived in the Pitcairn Islands several years after the mutiny they found a shortage of men (basically, the blokes had started bumping each other off because there was competition to have more of them lovely maidens for each man).

The navy were presented with four separate and varied stories about the death at the age of 28 of Fletcher Christian although some believe, on tenuous evidence, that Christian escaped and returned to Britain where he lived out his days in anonymity.

So he didn't want to stick around for the chicks........ you trying to say he was more like Felcher Christian then?

• Like 1

Minor stuff but...

So he didn't want to stick around for the chicks........ you trying to say he was more like Felcher Christian then?

Nope, I'm trying to say it's a little known conspiracy theory. I'm assuming once the novelty of the shaggathon had worn off life on the Pitcairn Islands was probably pretty hard and boring (same faces, same struggle to grow enough to survive on, lacking in entertainment).

Minor stuff but...

Nope, I'm trying to say it's a little known conspiracy theory. I'm assuming once the novelty of the shaggathon had worn off life on the Pitcairn Islands was probably pretty hard and boring (same faces, same struggle to grow enough to survive on, lacking in entertainment).

Sounds a lot like an island I know. Lucky it didn't take him 230 years to sail back here or he'd have been like "fuck, what a wasted journey!".

Minor stuff but...

He was Manx, he'd be used to that.

Minor stuff but...

He was Manx, he'd be used to that.

:referee: :referee: :referee: :referee: :referee: :referee: :referee: :referee: :referee:

FLETCHER CHRISTIAN WAS CUMBRIAN!!!!!

Briefly resided in fuckin' MARYPORT (born near Cockermouth)

Granted, his dad was Manx.

• Like 1

Yeah, saw that elsewhere earlier today.

Some amount of fires the mans companies had.

That surely must have been a direct result of someone saying "You don't hear Bradford fans goin on about the Valley Parade fire as much as you guys go on about 'illsborough do ya!". Someone took it as a challenge, clearly....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/left-handed-politicans_55cbc90ae4b0cacb8d32ef31?kvcommref=mostpopular

It's easier to count the "recent" US presidents who weren't left-handed, than the ones that were.

Jimmy Carter and George W. Bush basically. Yet another thing George H.W. Bush has in common with Ned Flanders then.

A conspiracy and night out, for the central belted amongst us.

http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/3000-trees-the-death-of-mr-william-macrae-tickets-17407602608

I remember the band from 30 years ago :D , and would go if it wasn't so far south.

Edit to add, it also fits the peado threads, as the rumour was he had files on the Tory Ring up here, especially the tartan troos wearer Fairbairn.

Interesting theory i don't believe it myself but stranger things have been true.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3202417/Did-U-S-bomb-China-using-weapon-launched-space-explosions-covering-plot-kill-president-bizarre-Tianjin-disaster-conspiracy-theories-revealed.html

China devaluing the Yuan probably cost USA 10s of billions of dollars and then some. One thing that certainly backs up this theory is china stopped devaluing the yuan after this explosion having done it 3 days in a row which as many experts put it was a currency war .

Interesting thing is china damages US exports by devaluing Yuan and china's 10th largest port gets destroyed damaging their exports .

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/aug/13/china-devalues-yuan-for-third-straight-day-adding-to-fears-of-currency-war

There is also rumours china is hiding the number of deaths aswell and the real death toll is around 1400, either to show the us their attack didn't kill that many or to not cause panic among the chinese. I actually do believe this death toll because a workers dormitory that housed hundreds of workers is simply not there anymore and chances are the people were turned to ashes.

http://qz.com/481679/chinese-censors-have-blocked-50-websites-for-spreading-rumors-about-the-tianjin-explosions/

http://www.inquisitr.com/2346562/china-tianjin-explosion-was-caused-by-pentagon-rod-of-god-space-weapon-strike-according-to-conspiracy-theorists/

• Like 1

You could be right....

@SkyNewsBreak: Chinese media: explosion at chemical plant in #Shandong province in eastern #China - number of casualties unknown, firefighters at scene

Another one...

You could be right....

@SkyNewsBreak: Chinese media: explosion at chemical plant in #Shandong province in eastern #China - number of casualties unknown, firefighters at scene

Another one...

I suspect a serial bomber.

FTSE to take another tumble I reckon...

You could be right....

Another one...

Or it could be that China's no-particular-adherence-to-'ealth and safety-in-pursiuit-of-progress approach is coming home to roost...

I'd much prefer it to be the yanks , or a Chinese false flag job.

Far more fun.