the_engineer

Conspiracy Theories

I guess it's a conspiracy theory: after over 2 years going, Facebook seems to have shut down my death pool page about an hour ago. I went to post something and the group is gone. I was the only Admin, didn't post there all day. I have another site re: health rumors and it's basically the same crowd and no one knows what happened, assumed I shut it down---like why the fuck would I do that??

Oh well guess we start over, good thing it wasn't August.

Sir Creep

90 minutes later, the FB group page re-appears. Changed my password in case, named another guy go-Admin too.

Editing the edit: now the site disappears again last night..... Wtf is FB doing?

If he died in 1984 he lived to see Thatcher and Reagan elected; bet that cheered up his final days

• Like 1

I've heard of the whole "Sandy Hook never happened" stuff.
But sections of this site imply that the Paris attacks never happened

:D

Dr. Stephenson Billings is an award-winning Investigative Journalist, Motivational Children's Party Entertainer and Antique Soda Bottle Collector all in one special, blessed package!

:D :D

• Like 1

:D

Dr. Stephenson Billings is an award-winning Investigative Journalist, Motivational Children's Party Entertainer and Antique Soda Bottle Collector all in one special, blessed package!

:D :D

Post-modernism incarnate!

What a man.

Actually there is a consipiracy theory about Scalia's death.

Politically motivated deaths in Texas? Who have thunk it!

Trump (allegedly) sent a letter to Putin claiming that Scalia was murdered.

http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2016/02/kremlin-in-turmoil-after-trump-letter-to-putin-suggests-us-supreme-court-justice-was-murdered-2474012.html

"According to this report, on 12 February, the Permanent Mission of the Russian Federation to the United Nations, located in New York City, received a “delivered by hand” “communication package” from The Trump Organization that contained a private letter from Donald Trump to President Putin and requested its immediate “secure transmission” to Russia’s leader in Moscow. "

Although Scalia's death wasn't announced until the 13th.... hmmmmm

I almost wish the Paris attack was faked.

It's bad enough that Queens of the Stone Age hadn't put out a listenable song in 10 years but seeing Josh Homme reduced to mewling on camera for Vice.com was like the blackened cherry on ISISlam's deathcake.

Katy Perry might be JonBenét Ramsey, a child believed to have been mysteriously killed:

http://www.ktbs.com/story/31323863/internet-conspiracy-theorists-think-katy-perry-is-actually-jonbent-ramsey

Either JonBenét was very young looking for her real age of 12, or Katy's first album was released when she was 10.

• Like 1

Katy Perry might be JonBenét Ramsey, a child believed to have been mysteriously killed:

http://www.ktbs.com/story/31323863/internet-conspiracy-theorists-think-katy-perry-is-actually-jonbent-ramsey

It's scary that there are some people that actually convince themselves about these things.

I always thought there was something a bit phony and made up about her. Maybe Russell Brand found out the truth?

• Like 1

Wow!!!!!!!!!

Ive read bits of this before.

They missed out Uncle Bob Maxwell, obviously.

Yes, it would make him an even younger killer ( from the womb to, er 2 years old) than the 4 yr old that Pakistani court sent down for life for murder.....

• Like 1

Not sure about the 'randomly generated pw' given to me by DL, seeing as it contains within it my current telephone area code and former area code.

SirC

Not sure about the 'randomly generated pw' given to me by DL, seeing as it contains within it my current telephone area code and former area code.

Aha, the non-random number generator still works.

• Like 1