the_engineer

Conspiracy Theories

On 16.5.2017 at 04:35, charon said:

Gcreptile posted that Lavigne shit back on page 10 of this thread. We're miles ahead of the beeb.

I only just saw that. I hope they quoted me.

• Like 2

Don't think you have to be Deathlist legend James Randi to be skeptical if that photo is the sole proof.

9 hours ago, msc said:

Don't think you have to be Deathlist legend James Randi to be skeptical if that photo is the sole proof.

Well, you know, the "History" channel can't survive on aliens and Pawn Stars forever. 

• Like 5

Into Icke territory, some Scottish loons are claiming the Antichrist will be born today.

Personally, I can believe it.

• Like 1

Not exactly in the Spirit of the Thread, but might lead to a thread of its own after tomorrow.

The All Ireland fitba final is then, and it might bust the Curse of Mayo.

https://www.thesun.ie/news/1536512/all-ireland-winner-with-1951-mayo-team-blasts-claims-of-a-curse-as-nonsense-and-says-stephen-rochfords-men-will-beat-dublin-to-the-sam-maguire/

66 years of failure down to allegedly pissing off a priest on the way home after last winning it in 1951.

Interestingly from 'our' point of view, there are two elderly survivors from that team, and as long as The Curse lives, they would be highly obitable.

Padraig Carney and Paddy Prendergast.

Dubs win tomorrow and I might do one for them.

Just wanted to post my own conspiracy theory, that they discovered life on Saturn and had no choice but to destroy the evidence.

SC

• Like 1

A woman by the name of Kymberley Suchomel, 28, who attended the Route 91 Harvest Music Festival, passed away Monday just days after she had survived the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history unscathed.   Suchomel, who posted her eyewitness account of the Las Vegas massacre in astonishingly vivid detail to her Facebook page on Oct. 4, subsequently died in her home on Oct. 9 from what reports are claiming are ‘natural causes.’  Shockingly, just days before her death, Suchomel posted KEY DETAILS about the shooting to Facebook that contradicted the official narrative which claims that Stephen Paddock was the lone gunman.
SC

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

A woman by the name of Kymberley Suchomel, 28, who attended the Route 91 Harvest Music Festival, passed away Monday just days after she had survived the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history unscathed.   Suchomel, who posted her eyewitness account of the Las Vegas massacre in astonishingly vivid detail to her Facebook page on Oct. 4, subsequently died in her home on Oct. 9 from what reports are claiming are ‘natural causes.’  Shockingly, just days before her death, Suchomel posted KEY DETAILS about the shooting to Facebook that contradicted the official narrative which claims that Stephen Paddock was the lone gunman.
SC

Yeah but he was a lone gunman.

Yes, I guess the aliens killed all those people while the President was attending a Reptilian briefing to fake another trip on the Moon.

• Like 1

Very few products are actually made in China, only the labels.

• Haha 1

Just now, dean1991 said:

Very few products are actually made in China, only the labels.

When I was a nipper all the cheap tat was "Made in Hong Kong".  Funny you never see that now.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Toast said:

When I was a nipper all the cheap tat was "Made in Hong Kong".  Funny you never see that now.

Usually kids toys that either lead poisoned them or choked them to death when swallowed. :)

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Usually kids toys that either lead poisoned them or choked them to death when swallowed. :)

Now that right is reserved to pets eating food/treats from Asia.  :vulture:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Yeah but he was a lone gunman.

You're really catching on to how this Conspiracy Theory thread works, LFN!  :facepalm:

7 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

You're really catching on to how this Conspiracy Theory thread works, LFN!  :facepalm:

No no no!!!

You stated that she had contradicted the official report that Paddick was a lone gunman.

Im contradicting the conspiracy theory that he wasn't by saying that he was.

Simples.

As I posted in Death Anniversaries, President Trump has decided to release govt documents relating to the assassination of JFK on the 25th anniversary of Jim Garrison's death.
Interesting timing.  Too interesting.

The release of these classified docs, meant to dispel conspiracy theories, creates its own conspiracy theory!
SC

• Like 1

Will the release of these papers actually quell conspiracy theories or will people try to fit the evidence to their theory?

1 hour ago, Bibliogryphon said:

Will the release of these papers actually quell conspiracy theories or will people try to fit the evidence to their theory?

Given they were held back from release 25 years ago in order to try and stop the conspiracy theories the latter is the most likely.