the_engineer

Conspiracy Theories

9 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

You have to keep one step ahead, they ban you, you move onto the next one, they ban you you mo....:lol:

Lol.

Don't / shouldn't need it on here, never ran an alias or say anything controversial.

Other forums I do.

P&b and follow follow combined = 30+ permabans.

Nearer 50 maybe.

• Haha 2

Saw some recent theories about the Spade and Bourdain deaths. Nothing much, just mentioning Spade's loosely connected work with the Clintons in Haiti and witches casting a spell to protect Bourdain's girlfriend.

Seems like many are just REACHING to find a conspiracy.

Cunto Robinson put in a Leicester jail :D

Let the conspiracy commence when he's chibbed.

9 hours ago, charon said:

Cunto Robinson put in a Leicester jail :D

Let the conspiracy commence when he's chibbed.

I think my neice's partner works there.

Not saying I believe this but twice in 4 years and art school goes up in flames. This time by the pictures there won't be any restoration. Student flat apllications 2 years ago before raising the money for restoration.

Went up in flames the first time just before it was due to get new sprinklers

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/478189/Blaze-ravaged-Glasgow-Art-School-was-due-to-get-new-sprinklers

As a business Glasgow Art school is suffering, wouldn't be the first struggling business to go up in flames.

http://www.artnews.com/2016/12/02/so-whats-wrong-at-the-glasgow-school-of-art-quite-a-lot-according-to-student-protesters/

Student flats planned by glasgow school have same owners not sure were these flats were going to be built whether in old site it next to or over the road etc.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/14694639.Student_flats_plan_as_neighbour_of_iconic_Glasgow_School_of_Art_facing_demolition/

By this picture i think it will come out soon it needs to be demolished as it's at risk of collapse.

IMG_20180616_155505.jpg

40 years of mysterious Glasgow fires for you to look into if you like conspiracies, Engineer. Look up the Coliseum cinema fire from 2009-ish, dodgy as fuck.

• Like 1

Students/landlords/weegies/fires..

Nailed on torch job.

• Like 1

Entertaining clickbait tosh re popular music conspiracy theories

Paul died in 1966/Michael and Latoya Jackson are the same person/Lorde is really 35

Link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/3L81VM3BPSHW9L3KTsRnm6K/the-strangest-musical-conspiracy-theories

Personal Sir Creep driven conspiracy: Everyone in Stroud trying to one up each other and die more silly than everyone else.

First there is 82-year-old Ewart Bland, a  Stroud man who died after falling while trimming his hedge (another inquest heard yesterday).  Mr Bland had slipped while cutting the hedge at his home and had fallen when he went out to sweep up the cuttings on September 7 last year.

Then comes an elderly woman named Roma Barker -- 86 -- who died back in January (an inquest heard yesterday) from inhaling a scrambled egg.
SC

On 16/06/2018 at 17:00, msc said:

40 years of mysterious Glasgow fires for you to look into if you like conspiracies, Engineer. Look up the Coliseum cinema fire from 2009-ish, dodgy as fuck.

Update on the glasgow school of art fire. Moved 6 inches and at risk of collapse. Cordon put up. Either they'll keep the cordon up frustrating the public for months until people start calling for it to be pulled down of it will just collapse one night.

https://news.sky.com/story/glasgow-school-of-art-moves-six-inches-after-blaze-that-gutted-building-11413727

Also explosions heard by residents before fire. Funny on one the comments they say  Conspiracy theorists will be out in force with this one. How is eye witness accounts a Conspiracy? Question the 'official story' and its a Conspiracy theory terrible this has been programmed into people.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/16309946.Residents_tell_police_of__small_explosions__before_the_Glasgow_School_of_Art_inferno/#comments-anchor

1 hour ago, the_engineer said:

Update on the glasgow school of art fire. Moved 6 inches and at risk of collapse. Cordon put up. Either they'll keep the cordon up frustrating the public for months until people start calling for it to be pulled down of it will just collapse one night.

https://news.sky.com/story/glasgow-school-of-art-moves-six-inches-after-blaze-that-gutted-building-11413727

Also explosions heard by residents before fire. Funny on one the comments they say  Conspiracy theorists will be out in force with this one. How is eye witness accounts a Conspiracy? Question the 'official story' and its a Conspiracy theory terrible this has been programmed into people.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/16309946.Residents_tell_police_of__small_explosions__before_the_Glasgow_School_of_Art_inferno/#comments-anchor

Yeah, I mean, It was only a humungous School of ART that would not have kept any flammable materials in store rooms or summat

Unless the residents were actually peering through the fucking windows at the time the fire was taking hold within the building they wouldn't have seen the fire...........

It was under the care of the contractors after the initial fire ....

Much as I'd blame it on students.....

Interesting one I had not heard of before.

Yankee airman steals jet in 1969 from the Shire to go home, and probably shot down.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/stories-44711694

• Like 3

People are leaving the forum then returning as completely different people and are swearing blind that they have never, ever, ever been anybody else on here............. EVER!

• Like 1

On 13/07/2018 at 14:28, charon said:

Interesting one I had not heard of before.

Yankee airman steals jet in 1969 from the Shire to go home, and probably shot down.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/stories-44711694

Yeah, read that and also the sightings of what would have - surely - been his body in the channel back that up. He'd have been a liability flying that plane over land so you could - just about - get why they'd shoot him down.

On 04/05/2018 at 17:29, charon said:

One for Bladan......

Finland doesn't exist.

http://www.

bodahub.com/does-finland-exist-conspiracy-theory/

Is the start of it.

Great stuff :D

And there's more....

Strewth, Australia doesn't exist either :lol:

https://www.thesci-community.com/2018/07/australia-doesnt-exist-and-people-who.html

So with regards to tommy robinson turns out he was unfairly treated like i said according to three top judges, when you don't have bias glasses on you can see the injustice clearly. Now he can,get a fair trial.What people in the left don't understand is it seems the govt comes down hard on you and bends the rules, if you cause trouble for them or disagree with them.That's not a govt serving the people it's a govt protecting itself from the people. I believe the protests helped they didn't think that it would cause an uproar and a consistant campaign would happen.

Also turns out the judge who prosecuted tommy was talking to the police who arrested him at the scene. Did he tell the police to tell his solictor on the phone to tell tommy was going to be feed? Proof of photo of judge with the arresting police officers at court.

DjgWblpW0AUYShQ.thumb.jpg.4f52a57bfab5fb24253a550633cd675c.jpg

Tommy robinson was moved from hull prison muslim population of 7% to onley prison muslim population of 30.4% one of the highest in the country for no reason, in fact it moved him further away from his family.Muslims are only 5% of the population so disproportionately represented.Why was think done?

This is indeed a conspiracy to quickly lock up a man move him to high muslim population prison and torture him and,put his life in danger,as is being reported now. His cell door being left unlocked 'accidently' , muslim prisoners allowed to spit at him through a window .You can even see the weight he his lost so clearly hasn't been looked after. This is political abuse but the truth is incorrect for left wing govt arse lickers. Hope tommy enjoys his holiday with his wife and kids.

• Like 1

Hopefully he overeats and dies.

Judge warned him, he ignored it, so in contempt. No lawyer needed as it was a judicial application on a previous sentence, to which he plead guilty.

As for moving him to a Muslim prison, your %'s are based on whit?

England?

UK?

Either ways he's out for now, but as a loud mouthed Irishman he won't be out for long.

The lefties will batter him, the right wing clerics will try and off him.

Does that make him a Liberal?.

*lol, to eternity.

Eta...

I'm not a Letfie Engineer, my politics are all over the shop, formed in youth and not influenced by 'thinkers'.

I won't change them.

I'm also not a Muslim.

Yet I'd still spit on the cunt, every opportunity I had, for he's a Hun bastard, which knows no boundary re race, religion or politics.

If born 80 years earlier, for sure he'd he'd followed Duffy for Franco.

Cunt.

1 hour ago, charon said:

I'm also not a Muslim.

But are you a halibut?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, the_engineer said:

So with regards to tommy robinson turns out he was unfairly treated like i said according to three top judges, when you don't have bias glasses on you can see the injustice clearly. Now he can,get a fair trial.What people in the left don't understand is it seems the govt comes down hard on you and bends the rules, if you cause trouble for them or disagree with them.That's not a govt serving the people it's a govt protecting itself from the people. I believe the protests helped they didn't think that it would cause an uproar and a consistant campaign would happen.

Also turns out the judge who prosecuted tommy was talking to the police who arrested him at the scene. Did he tell the police to tell his solictor on the phone to tell tommy was going to be feed? Proof of photo of judge with the arresting police officers at court.

DjgWblpW0AUYShQ.thumb.jpg.4f52a57bfab5fb24253a550633cd675c.jpg

Tommy robinson was moved from hull prison muslim population of 7% to onley prison muslim population of 30.4% one of the highest in the country for no reason, in fact it moved him further away from his family.Muslims are only 5% of the population so disproportionately represented.Why was think done?

This is indeed a conspiracy to quickly lock up a man move him to high muslim population prison and torture him and,put his life in danger,as is being reported now. His cell door being left unlocked 'accidently' , muslim prisoners allowed to spit at him through a window .You can even see the weight he his lost so clearly hasn't been looked after. This is political abuse but the truth is incorrect for left wing govt arse lickers. Hope tommy enjoys his holiday with his wife and kids.

Quite possibly the first time I have ever seen anybody accuse the Tories of being  supported by the left, let alone being to the left.

The truth? Robinson is a wanker who attracts weekend bouncers, the semi literate and forgotten on his journey to nowhere.

Oh, there may well be points made that are salient and really need to be discussed, even in a climate where you dare not speak out through fear of being labelled Racist, homophobic, anti this and anti that but Robinson is not the knuckle dragger to do that.

We have a political climate of extremism, both on the left and on the right, both spend too long talking shite and marching to listen to the public, perhaps that is the last thing they actually want to do, I mean, what the fuck do we all know, eh?

As it is, we will either have more of this utterly fucking inept Government or we will have Corbyn in to round up all the Jews in Stamford Hill to send them to work camps in Islington run by Maxine Peake and Eddie Izzard. Or summat.

We cannot win.

• Thanks 1
  • Angry 1

1 hour ago, charon said:

Hopefully he overeats and dies.

Judge warned him, he ignored it, so in contempt. No lawyer needed as it was a judicial application on a previous sentence, to which he plead guilty.

As for moving him to a Muslim prison, your %'s are based on whit?

England?

UK?

Either ways he's out for now, but as a loud mouthed Irishman he won't be out for long.

The lefties will batter him, the right wing clerics will try and off him.

Does that make him a Liberal?.

*lol, to eternity.

Eta...

I'm not a Letfie Engineer, my politics are all over the shop, formed in youth and not influenced by 'thinkers'.

I won't change them.

I'm also not a Muslim.

Yet I'd still spit on the cunt, every opportunity I had, for he's a Hun bastard, which knows no boundary re race, religion or politics.

If born 80 years earlier, for sure he'd he'd followed Duffy for Franco.

Cunt.

That is almost oxymoron territory there.

Hun? A modern internet term of affection and endearment.:D

^ Aye but that sounds like exactly what we'd expect from fluffy liberals like LFN and charon.

Yes, I was waiting for LFN to reply...:lol:

• Haha 1

Nope.

Hun is a throwback 500 years to a bigoted piece of shit, self righteous and single visioned. It isn't religious, the same way as Fenian isn't. Hun cunts made that word religious based in the last 50 years. It isn't.

Did see a hun once defend the word 'bigot' as being derived from bi-god, two Gods.

That went well :)