the_engineer

Conspiracy Theories

5 minutes ago, charon said:

Nope.

Hun is a throwback 500 years to a bigoted piece of shit, self righteous and single visioned. It isn't religious, the same way as Fenian isn't. Hun cunts made that word religious based in the last 50 years. It isn't.

Did see a hun once defend the word 'bigot' as being derived from bi-god, two Gods.

That went well :)

Just don't let them hijack the word for nefarious purposes!! :D

Hun was labeled towards Fenians a hundred Years ago, not one way traffic.

From memory, it was Ian Archer in maybe The Express that finally nailed it in the popular culture, to being linked to them, after a mid 70's friendly in Birmingham where the ORC bastards ran riot.

U OK, ((((((( hun ))))))) ?

2 hours ago, charon said:

Nope.

Hun is a throwback 500 years to a bigoted piece of shit, self righteous and single visioned. It isn't religious, the same way as Fenian isn't. Hun cunts made that word religious based in the last 50 years. It isn't.

Did see a hun once defend the word 'bigot' as being derived from bi-god, two Gods.

That went well :)

Lennon is catholic of irish decent. He isn't a hun in any shape or form. Hun was also used to describe germans or Asiatic tribes who invaded europe.

The left are very quick to abandon groups, they previously supported for new groups once the old groups start to think for themselves. virtue signaling for the irish or working class just isn't virtue enough anymore. 30 years ago if a guy of irish decent was imprisoned the way stephen was the left would of been all over it shouting about english oppression of the irish etc. But the irish who came to the uk started to think for themselves and weren't voting how the estabishment wanted anymore neither were the jews so we need to label all these groups as zionists, football hooligans and racist neo nazis now they aren't giving the left the vote. The left is the estabishment btw look at how liberal and left wing our society has become in the last 25 years and see the decline of the nation along side it. The conservatives don't conserve anything Blue labour took over after nu labour.

The left have the new islamic squeeze she might not be a looker and she might occasionally go fucking nuts and kill people but at least she does what's she's told and she and her family vote for us on mass and do at they're told. Since their religion teaches them to never think for themselves they'll never abandon labour, unless its for and islamic party that is,coming soon. I think within 15 years/2030s  an islamic party will win seats in uk parlament ( I actually hope i'm wrong).Or maybe Labour is transforming into that before our very eyes. A burden for our kids and grandkids to fight!

IMG_20180801_224714.jpg

You might live in a multicultural society , I do not.

Brexit will help that and make Scotchland  more Scottish.

All we need is a Law to make land/house ownership forbidden to non Scots.

Just don't head North and disrupt my peace.

*you didn't answer re Timmy being an Irish piece of poo.

39 minutes ago, charon said:

You might live in a multicultural society , I do not.

Brexit will help that and make Scotchland  more Scottish.

All we need is a Law to make land/house ownership forbidden to non Scots.

Just don't head North and disrupt my peace.

*you didn't answer re Timmy being an Irish piece of poo.

Yea scotland i guess hasn't been enriched enough yet . That's what the travelling community are doing in rathkeale and the surrounding towns, can't make a law that forbids non irish land ownership so they buy up all the property and the govt can't move any asylum seekers or muslims in. It works !

I didn't know timmy mallett was irish?

6 hours ago, the_engineer said:

So with regards to tommy robinson turns out he was unfairly treated like i said according to three top judges, when you don't have bias glasses on you can see the injustice clearly. Now he can,get a fair trial.What people in the left don't understand is it seems the govt comes down hard on you and bends the rules, if you cause trouble for them or disagree with them.That's not a govt serving the people it's a govt protecting itself from the people. I believe the protests helped they didn't think that it would cause an uproar and a consistant campaign would happen.

Also turns out the judge who prosecuted tommy was talking to the police who arrested him at the scene. Did he tell the police to tell his solictor on the phone to tell tommy was going to be feed? Proof of photo of judge with the arresting police officers at court.

DjgWblpW0AUYShQ.thumb.jpg.4f52a57bfab5fb24253a550633cd675c.jpg

Tommy robinson was moved from hull prison muslim population of 7% to onley prison muslim population of 30.4% one of the highest in the country for no reason, in fact it moved him further away from his family.Muslims are only 5% of the population so disproportionately represented.Why was think done?

This is indeed a conspiracy to quickly lock up a man move him to high muslim population prison and torture him and,put his life in danger,as is being reported now. His cell door being left unlocked 'accidently' , muslim prisoners allowed to spit at him through a window .You can even see the weight he his lost so clearly hasn't been looked after. This is political abuse but the truth is incorrect for left wing govt arse lickers. Hope tommy enjoys his holiday with his wife and kids.

Thats not the first  time he was moved into a disproportionatly Muslim cell block for no apparent reason. Alot of these right wing activists are gaining political traction as of late which is why parliament are currently attempting to ban people whom they consider trolls to enter parliament. All these recent hate speech laws and cyberbullying horseshit is an attempt to quell the influence of the internet in elections. I recommend voting ukip next election as they are the only party that supports free speech and isn't attempting a wreckless immgration policy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Thats not the first  time he was moved into a disproportionatly Muslim cell block for no apparent reason. Alot of these right wing activists are gaining political traction as of late which is why parliament are currently attempting to ban people whom they consider trolls to enter parliament. All these recent hate speech laws and cyberbullying horseshit is an attempt to quell the influence of the internet in elections. I recommend voting ukip next election as they are the only party that supports free speech and isn't attempting a wreckless immgration policy.

"voting ukip next election"

as useless as voting for anything else

• Angry 1

10 hours ago, runebomme said:

"voting ukip next election"

as useless as voting for anything else

Apathetic morons like you are the reason why the government screws over so much people. You elect one person who breaks their promise and then you go sulking like an emo teenager that "voting is useless". It because of people that have stopped caring that things are so bad right now with brexit and immigration. Vote for what you believe in and don't give me that "one vote doesn't make a difference" horseshit that many people use to stay at home.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Apathetic morons like you are the reason why the government screws over so much people. You elect one person who breaks their promise and then you go sulking like an emo teenager that "voting is useless". It because of people that have stopped caring that things are so bad right now with brexit and immigration. Vote for what you believe in and don't give me that "one vote doesn't make a difference" horseshit that many people use to stay at home.

you are naive to think that we have democratic wile in reality politics is manipulated by the super rich and they don't care about the country or immigration 

they only care about an extra billion in their bank account and not paying tax on it

• Like 1

Wow.   Look at me, agreeing with and liking a Mad Hatter post.   Sir Creep is all about second chances.   Don't ruin it, MH.

Quick 'honest to God' 1 vote matters story.  My previous home town of 14000 people, voting for president of the school board (meaning probably 800 people voted lol).  I was driving home from wherever and it was about 10 minutes to 8pm, and I passed some lawn sign that reminded me it was voting day.  I ran over to the polling place, and voted about 7:56pm, the last vote cast in the matter.  They counted the votes and lo and behold it was a TIE, and they determined the winner by coin flip (seriously)....and the guy I voted for won the flip.  Had I not voted he would have lost by a single vote.  Instead he was school board president.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, runebomme said:

you are naive to think that we have democratic wile in reality politics is manipulated by the super rich and they don't care about the country or immigration 

they only care about an extra billion in their bank account and not paying tax on it

This may all be true and much worse. I could stand on a soapbox and rant about it for hours. However...

Short of picking up a gun and forming an armed revolution you only have one tool, a tool that some have historically died for so that everyone should have it. It's imperfect but it's all there is.

Use it.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, En Passant said:

This may all be true and much worse. I could stand on a soapbox and rant about it for hours. However...

Short of picking up a gun and forming an armed revolution you only have one tool, a tool that some have historically died for so that everyone should have it. It's imperfect but it's all there is.

Use it.

if a tool does not do the job it was build for what good is it

49 minutes ago, runebomme said:

if a tool does not do the job it was build for what good is it

Your opinion is only valid if you vote.

If you do not vote then whatever you say means absolutely nothing to anybody but those who sit and shrug their shoulders and do fuck all.

Clearly, the 'Super Rich' who manipulate Politics for their own ends did not manipulate very well in the EU referendum, the vote was everything that big business and the 'Super Rich' did not want.

Now, whether they try to keep us in the EU, is not really the point.

The point is that voting does matter, does work and does give us a voice.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Your opinion is only valid if you vote.

If you do not vote then whatever you say means absolutely nothing to anybody but those who sit and shrug their shoulders and do fuck all.

Clearly, the 'Super Rich' who manipulate Politics for their own ends did not manipulate very well in the EU referendum, the vote was everything that big business and the 'Super Rich' did not want.

Now, whether they try to keep us in the EU, is not really the point.

The point is that voting does matter, does work and does give us a voice.

"'Super Rich' who manipulate Politics for their own ends did not manipulate very well in the EU referendum, the vote was everything that big business and the 'Super Rich' did not want"

the richest person in the world wanted it

"Your opinion is only valid if you vote"

who gets to decide that?

15 minutes ago, runebomme said:

"'Super Rich' who manipulate Politics for their own ends did not manipulate very well in the EU referendum, the vote was everything that big business and the 'Super Rich' did not want"

the richest person in the world wanted it

"Your opinion is only valid if you vote"

who gets to decide that?

The people who get off of their arses to vote.

Like I said, your opinion means fuck all to anybody who bothered to vote.

If you are referring to Jeff Bezos, I cannot for the life of me see why he would want a Brexit anymore than he would want to remain, he is a billionaire, his company uses every loophole to avoid paying huge tax bills and he has cornered the market in such a way that any clamping down of his tax avoidance would be passed onto the consumer.

The consumer would pay, Amazon is too entrenched to be sidelined by upset customers:rolleyes:

Fucking hell, he is global, he is all powerful and he will not worry either way.

by all means go and vote if it makes you feel better

and the richest person in the world is probably putin

30 minutes ago, runebomme said:

by all means go and vote if it makes you feel better

and the richest person in the world is probably putin

You are confusing absolute wealth with absolute power.

Merkel is not the richest person in Europe but she is the most powerful, probably.

;)

Vote. *You* might feel better.

Vote even if you don't feel better, I will and so will others that detest the global commercialization and growing financial disparity. So you did something good.

If you want things to improve for you personally and indeed for anyone else who feels the same way, you have but one option. Vote.

It's not a panacea, many feel they were sold out by Blair or would have been by Hilary, but at the danger of repetition, it's either that or pick up a gun and start a revolution, which I suppose, after a fashion worked in France a while ago.

As LFN says, vote or stfu. Since you denigrate the only thing that enables your voice to be heard don't expect anyone to listen to your (political) views on this or any other forum, it's just so much hot air.

On 16/06/2018 at 17:00, msc said:

40 years of mysterious Glasgow fires for you to look into if you like conspiracies, Engineer. Look up the Coliseum cinema fire from 2009-ish, dodgy as fuck.

Another dodgy fire at a historic building this time in Liverpool. Guess what there's plans in place to turn it into a british hollywood. I imagine that building wasn't ideal for a movie studio.Roof collapsed aswell.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/sep/02/firefighters-battle-huge-blaze-at-littlewoods-building-in-liverpool

Is there a more ominous forum update than The Engineer has quoted you in Conspiracy Theories? :lol:

Liverpool tend to be very good at just demolishing stuff anyway.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, msc said:

Is there a more ominous forum update than The Engineer has quoted you in Conspiracy Theories? :lol:

Liverpool tend to be very good at just demolishing stuff anyway.

Liverpool, the greatest football club to have ever existed, the greatest music to have emerged from anywhere EVAH, the greatest City on the Planet and it is utterly fucking rammed with wholesome citizens who speak the Queens English they way we all should.

:lol:

^ That's Glasgow, innit? :D

All these Liverpool gags are killing my dream of rigging the 2019 Deathlist Cup Round 1 to include charon v themaninblack, you know!

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, the_engineer said:

Another dodgy fire at a historic building this time in Liverpool. Guess what there's plans in place to turn it into a british hollywood. I imagine that building wasn't ideal for a movie studio.Roof collapsed aswell.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/sep/02/firefighters-battle-huge-blaze-at-littlewoods-building-in-liverpool

My mum worked in that building for a brief time, in fact she got an invite to a reunion not long ago. I don't imagine there's a connection but it was the first thing I though of.