the_engineer

Conspiracy Theories

I posted Sean Garlands death yesterday in the Commie thread. Didnt deserve to be put in with the shitehawks like McGuiness etc,.

The Extradition he fought for years was a conspiracy theory in itself.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/the-ira-bagman-and-kim-jong-ils-hot-dollars-518572.html

The yanks wanted to use the Official IRA buying fake dollars in Moscow from the North Korea Embassy as an excuse to attack north Korea is the short story.

40 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Go on then, get the ball rolling on what at this rate will become the conspiracy theory of next year.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/12/20/gatwick-chaos-drones-cause-flights-cancelled-live-updates/

Who's behind the Gatwick drone attack? Lone kids in a bedroom, Extinction Rebellion, ISIS?

Eco warriors

• Like 1

Pair of really costly drones = wummin in my book.

:)

59 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Eco warriors

XR have denied having anything to do with it. 

4 minutes ago, Deathray said:

XR have denied having anything to do with it. 

XR??

As in XR3i XR4i??????

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

XR??

As in XR3i XR4i??????

As in Extinction Rebellion; the group we all immediate looked at as probable perpetrators. Wouldn't be surprised if in the same way you get lone wolf Jihadis the perpertrator of this is found to be inspired to by these eco warriors. 

They were those guys standing on bridges in London a few weeks back.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/extinction-rebellion-protest-london-police-make-14-arrests-after-thousands-of-activists-descend-on-a3999251.html

Their plan is to get arrested. They are nutters. Nutters with good hearts, but nutters none the less.

That's "ER" not "XR" the retarded freaks.

Maybe they're pissed off Japan going to go hunting whales again.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-46629341

4 minutes ago, charon said:

That's "ER" not "XR" the retarded freaks.

Maybe they're pissed off Japan going to go hunting whales again.

The guy who runs it is an absolute loon. He basically believes that the only way his protest movement can be heard is if they get arrested, the problem is as we've seen in other cases you need to do things in prison to maintain the moment of your movement. Unless he can find the Greenpeace version of Bobby Sands (which I strongly suggest he does himself..) he's just convincing people to go to jail to no end. If we wanted to get into the realm of conspiracy you could argue this sort of movement would be an ideal way for someone opposed to climate change to reduce the pool of people active in promoting the climate threat. 

B

2 hours ago, Deathray said:

As in Extinction Rebellion; the group we all immediate looked at as probable perpetrators. Wouldn't be surprised if in the same way you get lone wolf Jihadis the perpertrator of this is found to be inspired to by these eco warriors. 

They were those guys standing on bridges in London a few weeks back.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/extinction-rebellion-protest-london-police-make-14-arrests-after-thousands-of-activists-descend-on-a3999251.html

Their plan is to get arrested. They are nutters. Nutters with good hearts, but nutters none the less.

2 hours ago, Deathray said:

The guy who runs it is an absolute loon. He basically believes that the only way his protest movement can be heard is if they get arrested, the problem is as we've seen in other cases you need to do things in prison to maintain the moment of your movement. Unless he can find the Greenpeace version of Bobby Sands (which I strongly suggest he does himself..) he's just convincing people to go to jail to no end. If we wanted to get into the realm of conspiracy you could argue this sort of movement would be an ideal way for someone opposed to climate change to reduce the pool of people active in promoting the climate threat. 

B

Oh, I see.

These kinds of protesters boil my piss.

You want to be heard? You want to make a difference?

Go and win a by- election or something.

Laying in the fucking road just pisses people off to the point that their 'message' does not get heard because nobody wants to hear it, the cunts.

Anyway, the army have been called in over the drones,  a sledgehammer to crack a walnut, if it actually is just a walnut.

The fact that the airport has been in shut down since the early hrs of this morning suggests that something else is going on here.

There surely has to be a collective shitting of bricks over this.

How difficult would it really be to fly a drone laden with 'combustible'  materials straight into an aeroplane taking off and landing.

Piss easy judging by how many near misses there have already been.

Security has just got even tougher...…..

12 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Oh, I see.

These kinds of protesters boil my piss.

You want to be heard? You want to make a difference?

Go and win a by- election or something.

Laying in the fucking road just pisses people off to the point that their 'message' does not get heard because nobody wants to hear it, the cunts.

Anyway, the army have been called in over the drones,  a sledgehammer to crack a walnut, if it actually is just a walnut.

The fact that the airport has been in shut down since the early hrs of this morning suggests that something else is going on here.

There surely has to be a collective shitting of bricks over this.

How difficult would it really be to fly a drone laden with 'combustible'  materials straight into an aeroplane taking off and landing.

Piss easy judging by how many near misses there have already been.

Security has just got even tougher...…..

The best bit of that video is the police basically sharing that sentiment "you clearly aren't going to kill yourselves so we're going to stop arresting you!". They'll be in the news tomorrow having a go at the BBC, be interesting to see if anyone gets arrested in that round.

Supposedly it's more than one drone, so it could be a case of they've got  and of course they're constantly moving. A non-violent protest movement seems most likely why they'd stop short of flying it directly into an aeroplane; although Chris Grayling seems to indicate the intent is flying one into a plane every time they try and re-open the runway so maybe it is a threat to life - that or it's a warning shot across the bows of the entire aviation industry. Interestingly experts are claiming this could be coming from somewhere abroad as an attack, not necessarily the UK, if so then it's potentially an act of war. I don't for a minute thing this is simple miscreant kids like the previous drone issues at smaller airports, but I'm sure it is done based warfare. What else would stop all flights in and out of Gatwick and not require an evacuation and require hiding?

This is supposedly a video of the actual drone, you do wonder if a good sniper could get it in one shot, which is presumably one of the options the army will be exploring.

https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/12/20/1406581781503823477/1024x576_MP4_1406581781503823477.mp4

1 hour ago, Deathray said:

The best bit of that video is the police basically sharing that sentiment "you clearly aren't going to kill yourselves so we're going to stop arresting you!". They'll be in the news tomorrow having a go at the BBC, be interesting to see if anyone gets arrested in that round.

Supposedly it's more than one drone, so it could be a case of they've got  and of course they're constantly moving. A non-violent protest movement seems most likely why they'd stop short of flying it directly into an aeroplane; although Chris Grayling seems to indicate the intent is flying one into a plane every time they try and re-open the runway so maybe it is a threat to life - that or it's a warning shot across the bows of the entire aviation industry. Interestingly experts are claiming this could be coming from somewhere abroad as an attack, not necessarily the UK, if so then it's potentially an act of war. I don't for a minute thing this is simple miscreant kids like the previous drone issues at smaller airports, but I'm sure it is done based warfare. What else would stop all flights in and out of Gatwick and not require an evacuation and require hiding?

This is supposedly a video of the actual drone, you do wonder if a good sniper could get it in one shot, which is presumably one of the options the army will be exploring.

https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/12/20/1406581781503823477/1024x576_MP4_1406581781503823477.mp4

The Police discounted the idea of shooting down the drone on the basis that a bullet could ricochet off of it and hit somebody.

That seems a ludicrous argument!!

Use a helicopter and spray paint the drone black, problem solved :)

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

The Police discounted the idea of shooting down the drone on the basis that a bullet could ricochet off of it and hit somebody.

That seems a ludicrous argument!!

I don't think sanity followed us to the 2000s

The Royal Air Force have got a hanger full of toys to deal with this and the authorities engage the services of the army. :banghead:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Cat O'Falk said:

The Royal Air Force have got a hanger full of toys to deal with this and the authorities engage the services of the army. :banghead:

To be fair, they can't use the RAF if they wanted to find the cuntos :D , different goals.

* the Army won't do much better, just more in their jurisdiction.

CAGNE not as good as LACE

45c6add85849ef243c457dc039e33b00.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

If this was Amurica, there wid be footage of the two drones by now.

Anything yet?

Wrong medium deathers, something 'birdy' perhaps.

Or.......... It isn't drones and its a cyber attack on their flight control.

I have a theory like I always do. The govt is in on it or allowing it to happen to piss the public off enough to demand laws are put in place. Drone registration,a mircochip inside drone,increase drone prices, banning drones from flying over airports and then putting tons of other arbitrary places restricting the use of drones and maybe even a drone licence. 

Pish.

Millions of drones here already.

Every one of them easily hackable to get around the UK height limit.

* I've been wanting one for a few years to fire at the RAF jets that illegally fly over my work at too low an altitude, I won't even need to hack it

man and woman, 47 and 54, from Crawley.

"Bloody Cyclists" according to the sun....

I'll hand you over to Charon ..... 3...2..1...

1 hour ago, Deathray said:

man and woman, 47 and 54, from Crawley.

"Bloody Cyclists" according to the sun....

I'll hand you over to Charon ..... 3...2..1...

And 1 hour later :)

Bloody Cuntlists according to my Manifesto.

They are entitled to due process and a fair trial, but if found guilty, which they are, HANG 'EM HIGH.

• Haha 1