the_engineer

Conspiracy Theories

So, random conversation with someone who fancies herself as an influencer on social media

Her - There's a cure for cancer, they just keep it hidden to make money off the cancer drugs

Me - You got any, like, evidence of this?

Her - Well, the royal family haven't got cancer.

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

So, random conversation with someone who fancies herself as an influencer on social media

Her - There's a cure for cancer, they just keep it hidden to make money off the cancer drugs

Apart from lung cancer, prostrate cancer, colon cancer, breast cancer... nope they never get cancer.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Deathray said:

Apart from lung cancer, prostrate cancer, colon cancer, breast cancer... nope they never get cancer.

My point exactly - how deep was my conversational companion digging?

I'm guessing she was one of those Googling the EU in the days before the election

15 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

My point exactly - how deep was my conversational companion digging?

I'm guessing she was one of those Googling the EU in the days before the election

Ah. A Remainer.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

The question could be.. '' Does the multi million pound industry built around trying to find a cure actually WANT to find a cure?

I'm just curious as to who will pay the wages of those gainfully employed in the industry ( and all those chuggers relieving grannies of their life savings ) should the day come when somebody comes up with the silver bullet to eliminate cancer.

All those charidees, all those chief execs, researchers...…….:D

• Like 1

Ah, buts that's the thing LFN, if no cancer, there would need to be the next biggest killer, so the charradees wid name change and keep paying mega bucks to the scum, sub human scum, in charge.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

The question could be.. '' Does the multi million pound industry built around trying to find a cure actually WANT to find a cure?

I'm just curious as to who will pay the wages of those gainfully employed in the industry ( and all those chuggers relieving grannies of their life savings ) should the day come when somebody comes up with the silver bullet to eliminate cancer.

All those charidees, all those chief execs, researchers...…….:D

There'd be something else to move on to, as charon rightfully points out.

Although charon's mistake is to call cancer the biggest killer it's not. So they'll all move onto heart disease and strokes.

Top 10 global causes of deaths 2016

• Like 1

Lung cancer only mentioned......

Chart is a load of bawz.

• Haha 1

Haven't they all kinda moved on to alzheimer's/ dementia? Huge funding push and to trying to find a cure.

They'll never be a cure for cancer but they'd love it to be a chronic disease and i'm sure those dying from it would aswell. 

2 hours ago, Deathray said:

Wondering how long it would take for a stupid alliterated sensationalised code name to turn up in press for the cunt? Here we have it, Gatwick Grinch it is then.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8050136/gatwick-drone-airport-travel-chaos-police-latest/

You're right on..... pathetic journalism race to see who can be SO creative.
SMH

Trump is defo Russian Spy

Some nice programming on the daily stars front page today! Spend christmas money or what money you have left on alcohol and gambling. 

IMG_20181226_070342.jpg

On 24/12/2018 at 19:27, Deathray said:

Trump is defo Russian Spy

America is run and controlled by the federal reserve. A private corporation owned by banks and wealthy individuals. Only that company's money is legal tender in the USA. Not US dollar bills but their real name 'federal reserve banknotes'.

A private corporation shouldn't have this much power. It's the equivalent of google of apple lobbying the government today and making either google pay of apple pay the only legal tender in the USA. The reason it's bad is any politician who wants to audit or reduce the influence of banks and the federal reserve can't because the fed can alter interest rates, stop lending, call in loans and create chaos etc. It can use its influence in the media to cause widespread economic panic. 

We've seen this before with a completely unrelated banking event with northern rock were panic was spread through the media causing people to withdraw all their money, and the bank to crash.It was then nationalised and all the small investors with shares many pensioners and people not from rich backgrounds lost their investment as they were deemed worthless.Fact is the rush on the bank caused its collapse which was encouraged by the media so the government could profit.Not saying the Journalists knew but a narrative was set.Not only does Gordon Brown think pensioners are bigoted he doesn't mind stealing their money either. 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/northern-rock-shareholders-theresa-may-financial-crisis-10-years-banks-taxpayer-funded-bail-out-a7946586.html%3famp?espv=1

This profit ain't going back to the taxpayer.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-17195562

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Reserve_Note

• Thanks 1

So Gatwick has just veen dropped by MSM then. Cover up.

How's the old drone catching going?

• Like 1

Any news on the drone hunt?

Was a fucking technical problem weren't it?

21 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Any news on the drone hunt?

Was a fucking technical problem weren't it?

Nah, was an excuse to shut down air traffic over the airport coz there was a UFO hovering around.:D

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Nah, was an excuse to shut down air traffic over the airport coz there was a UFO hovering around.:D

It'd be fair to say this incident is summat of a wank fest for those of us into UFOlogy and highly skeptical of the most widely believed claims. At the very least the amount of credible evidence vs the amount of claims suggests much fuss over very little. The Guardian had a fairly level-headed article on it yesterday pointing out how long it is since Sussex police actually stated anything about the investigation. No more arrests since the two with watertight alibies (both of whom will likely do well from press payments designed to keep the argument out of court and gift those pressing for press controls the best evidence since the Leveson enquiry), no suspects named etc.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, maryportfuncity said:

It'd be fair to say this incident is summat of a wank fest for those of us into UFOlogy and highly skeptical of the most widely believed claims. At the very least the amount of credible evidence vs the amount of claims suggests much fuss over very little. The Guardian had a fairly level-headed article on it yesterday pointing out how long it is since Sussex police actually stated anything about the investigation. No more arrests since the two with watertight alibies (both of whom will likely do well from press payments designed to keep the argument out of court and gift those pressing for press controls the best evidence since the Leveson enquiry), no suspects named etc.

Oh fuck Icke's Idiots have invaded this forum too.... where's the lizard base?

1 minute ago, Deathray said:

Oh fuck Icke's Idiots have invaded this forum too.... where's the lizard base?

Ask David Icke

Just now, maryportfuncity said:

Ask David Icke

I thought with you being UFO friendly you'd be a proper nutter...

For all you UFO watchers out there, this starts imminently....

12 minutes ago, Deathray said:

I thought with you being UFO friendly you'd be a proper nutter...

TOTALLY the opposite - over the years I was most closely involved I'd say our understanding of alien life advanced a little, our ability to identify a strong UFO report that stood up to scientific investigation hardly advanced at all and our understanding of proper nutters and why they were like that came on massively.

Tragically unavailble according to Amazon but would highly recommend the book below mainly because it's funny the way Spinal Tap is funny, though David Clarke's How UFOS Conquered the World is a decent second best.

5145arkGcWL._SX351_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg