the_engineer

Conspiracy Theories

1 minute ago, The Old Crem said:

Apparently most parisians believe the fire was not started by the renovations work and that the government of France is covering it up to avoid a backlash/civil disobedience.

True story - the Health & Safety manager at our work was there with her husband last weekend and as they walked round they discussed (saddos!!) all the various obvious fire risks and hazards.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Apparently most parisians believe the fire was not started by the renovations work and that the government of France is covering it up to avoid a backlash/civil disobedience.

No smoke without fire.

6 minutes ago, Grim Up North said:

No smoke without fire.

Reptilians did it. Read Nostradamus

544B0105-D9DE-422C-8CE1-5D29A1546FE3.jpeg

• Haha 5

26 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

544B0105-D9DE-422C-8CE1-5D29A1546FE3.jpeg

and I laughed

New conspiracy theories which are convinced that Tupac survived and has been in hiding ever since.

On 16/09/2017 at 12:26, charon said:

Not exactly in the Spirit of the Thread, but might lead to a thread of its own after tomorrow.

The All Ireland fitba final is then, and it might bust the Curse of Mayo.

https://www.thesun.ie/news/1536512/all-ireland-winner-with-1951-mayo-team-blasts-claims-of-a-curse-as-nonsense-and-says-stephen-rochfords-men-will-beat-dublin-to-the-sam-maguire/

66 years of failure down to allegedly pissing off a priest on the way home after last winning it in 1951.

Interestingly from 'our' point of view, there are two elderly survivors from that team, and as long as The Curse lives, they would be highly obitable.

Padraig Carney and Paddy Prendergast.

Dubs win tomorrow and I might do one for them.

Mayo All-Ireland winner Pádraig Carney has died in California.

https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/gaelic-games/gaelic-football/mayo-all-ireland-winner-pádraig-carney-has-died-in-california-1.3920557

Suppression of cures.  50 years of medicine and advance tech and no cures anyone find that a bit odd?  The odds and numbers don't add up. According to Dr Richard Day cancer cures are being suppressed. He also predicted alot of what's going on in the world today. 

https://forums.richieallen.co.uk/printthread.php?tid=143

David icke predicts civil war. Just hope he's wrong as it's clear that's what these elite fuckers want. Very interesting take on old school liberals and modern liberals.  I came from old school liberalism. Old school liberalism was  Speaking truth to power and demanding a fair share for those less fortunate.  Sadly modern liberals it isn't about economic fairness or the haves and have nots it's all about identity.  A billionaire tax dodger who lobbies for unfair financial laws that punish the poor will be celebrated by left wingers if he speaks up about identity. 

1 hour ago, the_engineer said:

David icke predicts civil war. Just hope he's wrong as it's clear that's what these elite fuckers want. Very interesting take on old school liberals and modern liberals.  I came from old school liberalism. Old school liberalism was  Speaking truth to power and demanding a fair share for those less fortunate.  Sadly modern liberals it isn't about economic fairness or the haves and have nots it's all about identity.  A billionaire tax dodger who lobbies for unfair financial laws that punish the poor will be celebrated by left wingers if he speaks up about identity. 

Icke also kept telling everybody that turquoise was the 'in thing' to be seen in.

He was fucking wrong about that too!!

2 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Icke also kept telling everybody that turquoise was the 'in thing' to be seen in.

He was fucking wrong about that too!!

That tracksuit was something else :D

I rather found the partisan places folks have taken on the (alleged?) Jeffrey Epstein death entertaining.

I have now read the thorough debunking of the Clinton Body Count theory. Quite interesting, but then again when fact checkers and news outlets report these things, it's easy for conspiracy theorists to simply dismiss as fake news. Remind you of anyone?

OTOH, the circumstances of Epstein's demise raise questions and eyebrows, but again there may be perfectly innocent explanations. Epstein had been put on and then (to everyone's apparent surprise) taken off suicide watch. The cell camera, we are told, malfunctioned. Certain medical practitioners are currently debating whether the colour of Epstein on the photos is consistent with a dead man.

There seems to be a couple of easily possible conspiracy theories:

1. The Trump Administration have been somehow involved in Epstein's death. Prospective revelations about the President (never mind his past connections to Epstein) could have a bigly effect on his re-election. It is easy to see why a person with an incredibly small penis, with only narcissistic tendencies and an inability to empathise with any other person would need the assistance of another with incredibly easy access to women. Trump's history is simply of transactional association - only surrounding himself with people who meet Trump's requirements to progress his own agenda and then only from time to time. Epstein died in a prison run by the Administration with a highly suspicious chain of events (removal from suicide watch, camera malfunction) leading to his demise. Safe in the knowledge that Bill Barr's investigations will cover up any and all involvement of the Administration, SS Trump 2020 sails on.

2. Epstein isn't in fact dead. The man is a billionaire with many rich and powerful friends. Easy to see how people can be manipulated through pay offs to look the other way and lie. An embarrassment to Trump and indeed many others gets removed and Epstein is whisked away under cover of his reported death to gain a secret identity and his possible removal from the country, where he can be kept safe and continue his work by the very people who may still have a continuing need for under age girls. Again the removal from suicide watch and the malfunctioning camera play their part.

Of course, this may just be an "unfortunate" chain of events. Not helped in actual fact by the current Administration's underfunding of prisons which has apparently led to a lack of qualified staff, low morale, etc etc. After all, there are many reports each year of folks who die in prison across the US, just because it's a privileged white man involved in a show trial shouldn't make any difference.

Well, pick a team.

Occam's razor.

The man was, as you point out, a hubristic narcissist who was facing undeniable ruin to his 'reputation' and possible financial ruin also (though one suspects that may not be quite the same as for us mere mortals, merely down to his last few million).

He topped himself.

Then again, I'm no fan of conspiracy theories in the first place. Of course that doesn't mean some of them aren't possible but there are for more theories on any number of notable events than any evidence has ever been found for. If such evidence shows up in this case, so be it, I won't be holding my breath though.

9 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

Epstein had been put on and then (to everyone's apparent surprise) taken off suicide watch. The cell camera, we are told, malfunctioned

For me this is the bit that makes me think something fishy has gone on.

You have hundreds of prisoners in cells who no-one knows and Jeffrey Epstein (a massively rich paedo) who has tried to kill himself once.

You don't take him off suicide watch and everyone in the place would want to be watching the cell camera from time to time to see what he was up to - even if it was just crying in the corner.

No matter all the conspiracy theories it seems like whatever has happened they have already got away with it.

My guess is Eppstein is sat in a CIA holding cell somewhere being "interrogated" for information they can use to manipulate politicians to do their bidding. But maybe I've been watching too many American thrillers. 

Nah, spooks loyal to the royal family did it, before Prince Andrew could be seriously/credibly implicated in misbehaviour, as opposed to just reported to being around at the time.

On 16/05/2019 at 02:36, Sir Creep said:

New conspiracy theories which are convinced that Tupac survived and has been in hiding ever since.

Likely utter bollocks, or course but... if any one of these popular music conspiracies is true (McCartney died in 1966, Bob Marley's cancer was caused by chemical poisoning in a boot etc.) then it is this one because unlike all of the others Tupac had a fairly good idea his continued existence as Tupac was going to end in a shooting.

36 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Likely utter bollocks, or course but... if any one of these popular music conspiracies is true (McCartney died in 1966, Bob Marley's cancer was caused by chemical poisoning in a boot etc.) then it is this one because unlike all of the others Tupac had a fairly good idea his continued existence as Tupac was going to end in a shooting.

Also. How the fuck did they have enough material for 6 posthomous albums? 

It would be pretty cool if one of these "faked their own deaths" did turn out to be true one day though. Just to see if they get done for fraud or something?

• Like 1

Isn't it cool when your favourite conspiracy theory universes do a cross over episode.

Jeffrey Epstein was in a relationship with Ghislaine Maxwell and she is implicated in his procurement activities.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bibliogryphon said:

Isn't it cool when your favourite conspiracy theory universes do a cross over episode.

Jeffrey Epstein was in a relationship with Ghislaine Maxwell and she is implicated in his procurement activities.

Have you been reading my posts on another forum? :D

• Like 1

Just now, Deathray said:

Have you been reading my posts on another forum? :D

No I was just reading the BBC website and thought hmmmm

16 minutes ago, Bibliogryphon said:

No I was just reading the BBC website and thought hmmmm

To be fair if Robert Maxwell did fake his own death he could have been around during the time of some of Ghislaine's supposed offences with Epstein. There must be an island somewhere full of all these disgraced former politicians and socialites who suddenly disappear/die as soon as the debtors turn up.

Maybe Lord Lucan runs and underworld black market in this sort of stuff to fund his African retirement?  Advert reads:

Inthshit UnLtd

"Lucan to get away for a while?"

Pigeons accepted as correspondence.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think Epstein is in fact dead. He's nothing without his obsessive lifestyle and his possessions which he would no longer have access to.

But I think.. someone made it easy for him. He might have been given a hint of what to do.

As for who... I'd say the Clinton's are least likely because they have the least power of all parties, i.e. British royals, Trump administration, or maybe even a network of people who liked to attend these parties. There must be some kind of Eyes Wide Shut-like pedophiliac society if the rich and possibly famous. 

4 hours ago, gcreptile said:

I think Epstein is in fact dead. He's nothing without his obsessive lifestyle and his possessions which he would no longer have access to.

But I think.. someone made it easy for him. He might have been given a hint of what to do.

As for who... I'd say the Clinton's are least likely because they have the least power of all parties, i.e. British royals, Trump administration, or maybe even a network of people who liked to attend these parties. There must be some kind of Eyes Wide Shut-like pedophiliac society if the rich and possibly famous. 

Ah, Mr Beech - how you doing?

Hardly closes the door on potential conspiracies does it? 

Do they think the families will use the info to commit terror attacks?  At least the families deserve to know.  Some are saying the Manchester bomber was a rogue agent,  helped overthrow Gaddafi with UK help then came back and planned attack without UK knowing but with the expertise he gleaned from overthrowing Gaddafi. 

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/sep/13/manchester-terror-attack-victims-excluded-inquiry

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-manchester-49692934

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/manchester-bombing-attack-arena-coroner-security-inquest-evidence-latest-a9095001.html?amp