Conspiracy Theories

3 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

There, judge me.

As you wish.

Yer an idiot.

:D

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Most of you will probably hate me for saying this...

but...

BUT...

(here it comes)...

I believe Michelle Obama is secretly a man.

There, judge me.

Not strictly for this, no.

1 minute ago, msc said:

As you wish.

Yer an idiot.

:D

I'm not gonna get on my high horse about it, as tbh it doesn't really matter whether Michelle is really Michael Obama. Either way she still sucks.

BUT...

I will say this.

A suspicious thing was seen moving in Michelle's trousers when she was seen dancing on The Ellen Show (look it up). Also Obama once accidentally called Michelle 'Michael'. I mean who does that? (again, look this shit up). 

Both Michelle's children look nothing like her. She even stated that they were conceived by test tube. She acts like a man and has the physical features of a man.

Joan Rivers actually admitted that 'We all knew' Michelle Obama is a man (look this shit up, seriously).

Again, idc what you think - as it is unpopular opinion - but I strongly suspect that she is indeed a tranny.

Alex Jones thought this up 3 years ago. Good job Alex Jones is known to be a very level-headed and rational man otherwise this theory would be in trouble.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Alex Jones thought this up 3 years ago. Good job Alex Jones is known to be a very level-headed and rational man otherwise this theory would be in trouble.

If I could interrupt you from sucking yourself off for one second, Alex Jones didn't think up shit. It all started here: give this video a watch. Not quoting Alex Jones in any way, this is my individual personal belief.

If I'm wrong I'm wrong but I strongly suspect that she is indeed a tranny.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

If I could interrupt you from sucking yourself off for one second, Alex Jones didn't think up shit. It all started here: give this video a watch. Not quoting Alex Jones in any way, this is my individual personal belief.

If I'm wrong I'm wrong but I strongly suspect that she is indeed a tranny.

And that rationale is somewhere between a wacky comedian and a poisonous lunatic. It's good. That's what this thread is for. Bless you.

Anyway, I'm off for some yoga. Work on my flexibility ;)

Just now, The Quim Reaper said:

And that rationale is somewhere between a wacky comedian and a poisonous lunatic. It's good. That's what this thread is for. Bless you.

Quim's approach to an argument:

>Completely misses point and goes straight for 'Oh you think different to how I do? Pfft, you must be a wacky lunatic' and other playground insults from the 1990s

>Tries to be funny with weak patronisation that just makes him look like he's out of argument and cannot continue 

>Tries to extend a joke onto my joke, which only works when you've actually proven me wrong and essentially won the argument

Quim in a nutshell:

brainlettttt.jpg

But you're not taking yourself or what is said to you seriously so that's the main thing :lol:

Hug?

4 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Fucking hell!

Essex has descended into an impression, albeit a shit one, of Sloane Square.

Admit it, you are a fucking Sloanie!

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Fucking hell!

Essex has descended into an impression, albeit a shit one, of Sloane Square.

Admit it, you are a fucking Sloanie!

But of course, it's not all like fucking Tilbury here :lol:

I'll have you know Basildon now has plenty of people who pretend to know what yoga is!

31 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

But of course, it's not all like fucking Tilbury here :lol:

I'll have you know Basildon now has plenty of people who pretend to know what yoga is!

It's all gone too 'lah de dah' now!

8 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

But you're not taking yourself or what is said to you seriously so that's the main thing :lol:

Hug?

I love how you literally just repeat the same argument flaws I brought up earlier. You disappoint me Quim! 

I never took my argument seriously, but you are. <_<

4 hours ago, Kenny McCormick said:

I love how you literally just repeat the same argument flaws I brought up earlier. You disappoint me Quim! 

I never took my argument seriously, but you are. <_<

Look, you’re obsessed with the ‘argument’ so you clearly give too much of a shit and think you have something to prove, and the irony is you then mistakenly assume the other side of this ‘argument’ is taking it as seriously as you.

I often make sarcastic and withering remarks, I have done for the 3 and a half years I’ve been here. They’re not to be taken to heart, as most people know. It’s a forum we use to kill a spare couple of minutes and have a little laugh. Stop being so combative; virtually everyone here has the odd little curt exchange but in the couple of months you’ve been here you’ve had bloody loads, and it’s for the reason I described: you are taking your so far so dismal presence here too seriously. Get your tension out somewhere else. (Unless it’s the political thread. If it’s politics, fire away, as long as it’s the politicians that are getting cunted off!)

And please practice the not arguing thing: don’t reply. I’m not always right, I’m not under any impression I am, nobody decent is, but at least maybe think about being a bit less scrappy?

4 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Look, you’re obsessed with the ‘argument’ so you clearly give too much of a shit and think you have something to prove, and the irony is you then mistakenly assume the other side of this ‘argument’ is taking it as seriously as you.

I often make sarcastic and withering remarks, I have done for the 3 and a half years I’ve been here. They’re not to be taken to heart, as most people know. It’s a forum we use to kill a spare couple of minutes and have a little laugh. Stop being so combative; virtually everyone here has the odd little curt exchange but in the couple of months you’ve been here you’ve had bloody loads, and it’s for the reason I described: you are taking your so far so dismal presence here too seriously. Get your tension out somewhere else. (Unless it’s the political thread. If it’s politics, fire away, as long as it’s the politicians that are getting cunted off!)

And please practice the not arguing thing: don’t reply. I’m not always right, I’m not under any impression I am, nobody decent is, but at least maybe think about being a bit less scrappy?

Lol! You need some cream for your butthurt?

12 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

butthurt

Another of those weird American words that make little sense.

• Like 3

It only hurts the first time, anyway :P

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

It only hurts the first time, anyway :P

It's not "buttholehurt" though, is it?  More like the pain felt when you fall over on a hard surface and land on your arse.

5 minutes ago, Toast said:

It's not "buttholehurt" though, is it?  More like the pain felt when you fall over on a hard surface and land on your arse.

Oh, look, god knows, I mean if we’re going to try and make sense of what this yankified whoopee cushion is saying we could be here all day. I haven’t got time for that so I’ll settle for a cheap anal reference.

• Haha 1

There is one good American expression though and it is 'Pussywhipped'.

I love it!

23 hours ago, Toast said:

Another of those weird American words that make little sense.

Leave it to a boomer to not understand that the term 'butthurt' is universal

What does 'butthurt' actually mean though? As in dictionary definition. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Leave it to a boomer to not understand that the term 'butthurt' is universal

That's not what I said though, is it?

And less of the cheek, you young whippersnapper.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Toast said:

That's not what I said though, is it?

And less of the cheek, you young whippersnapper.

You literally just said it was American though...

49 minutes ago, time said:

What does 'butthurt' actually mean though? As in dictionary definition. 

I was all ready to google that for an urban slang definition then I remembered I'm at work and that could be a big mistake.

• Haha 4

30 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

You literally just said it was American though...

It is American.  The word may be used elsewhere but that does not nullify its origin. 

Rendezvous is used outside France, but it is still a French word.

Kindergarten is used outside Germany, but it is still a German word. 

Want me to go on?  Probably not.

And your use of "literally" was unnecessary.