the_engineer

Conspiracy Theories

Mrs Biblio came up with an interesting theory yesterday.

Has Prince Harry's stage managed fuck off to the US been brought about because his true genetic heritage has been found to be compromised?

This way he is out of the picture without damaging the reputation of his mother...

No evidence but one way of interpreting events

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bibliogryphon said:

damaging the reputation of his mother...

She did a pretty good job of that herself.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

2 hours ago, Bibliogryphon said:

Has Prince Harry's stage managed fuck off to the US been brought about because his true genetic heritage has been found to be compromised?

This way he is out of the picture without damaging the reputation of his mother...

No evidence but one way of interpreting events

I don't think the Windsors have any interest in protecting Diana's reputation. The rate at which she went through men in her latter years pretty much did for that anyway.

As to Harry's parentage, the dates for the relationship with Hewitt don't work but I'm sure Harry would have taken a DNA test decades ago. If there had been any resultant desire to get Harry out of the line of succession they would have staged something much less complicated than the whole Meghan affair. 

• Like 1

Just now, Great Uncle Bulgaria said:

I don't think the Windsors have any interest in protecting Diana's reputation. The rate at which she went through men in her latter years pretty much did for that anyway.

As to Harry's parentage, the dates for the relationship with Hewitt don't work but I'm sure Harry would have taken a DNA test decades ago. If there had been any resultant desire to get Harry out of the line of succession they would have staged something much less complicated than the whole Meghan affair. 

When William becomes King I think that there will be an effort to reclaim Diana's people princess status particularly in the run up to the coronation

6 minutes ago, Great Uncle Bulgaria said:

The rate at which she went through men in her latter years pretty much did for that anyway.

It will be interesting to see how The Crown deals with Diana, Charles, Camilla and other potential 'suitors' of Diana. I'm sure Will Carling must have dined out on his Diana conquest a few times down the rugby club. 

On 26/01/2019 at 17:04, charon said:

When/if they find al Douri we should ask him.

53a1a36a6bb3f7e94eccff9f-750-547.jpg

Well, it seems al-Douri is dead for good.

Unnatural 'fog' (Not the queen, the one below). He is, as you might imagine, getting mercilessly ripped in the replies. (eta, it just might be a pisstake though).

The announcement of the covid vaccine was withheld until after the result of the US election so that Trump could not campaign on the back of it.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, time said:

Unnatural 'fog' (Not the queen, the one below). He is, as you might imagine, getting mercilessly ripped in the replies. (eta, it just might be a pisstake though).

That is actually quite funny.

Northern towns that have fog, who would have believed it!!!!!

George Blake and John Le Carre in the space of two weeks. Come on. 

8 minutes ago, Bentrovato said:

George Blake and John Le Carre in the space of two weeks. Come on. 

Damn, almost like their deaths happening in the space of two weeks is entirely coincidental...

• Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

Damn, almost like their deaths happening in the space of two weeks is entirely coincidental...

ok “Joey”

On 09/11/2020 at 14:33, time said:

tumblr_9afa1eb7daee3d6d9e04c4b257a1f0d6_2c137c81_400.gif

Last week: Rufus Hound criticises government's handling of school meals scheme on "Dancing on Ice".

This week: Rufus Hound misses "Dancing on Ice" because of covid-19 isolation.

Makes you think!

2 hours ago, time said:

Last week: Rufus Hound criticises government's handling of school meals scheme on "Dancing on Ice".

Makes you think!

Well, I always thought that he was a cunt.

A death-related one.

A YouTube channel called "2020 VISION" successfully predicted many celebrities down to the day. Probably bullshit, but they were all right. Every. Prediction. To. The. Day.

There's a new one, "2021 VISION". Looks like bullshit, but the first one is Sen. Maj. Ldr. Chuck Schumer.

https://youtu.be/q34cYgEJn6I

Edited by Dying Probably
Adding link

23 minutes ago, Dying Probably said:

A death-related one.

A YouTube channel called "2020 VISION" successfully predicted many celebrities down to the day. Probably bullshit, but they were all right. Every. Prediction. To. The. Day.

There's a new one, "2021 VISION". Looks like bullshit, but the first one is Sen. Maj. Ldr. Chuck Schumer.

So its the Deathlist of YouTube, right?

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, William1971 said:

So its the Deathlist of YouTube, right?

I mean, kinda.

It's just been accurate.

Lots of big names though. Elizabeth II (named as Isabel), Donald Trump, even Madonna.

3 hours ago, Dying Probably said:

A death-related one.

Probably made bunch of videos and only made the ones that turned out to be accurate publicly viewable. But this 2021 does have several public now so we can start a scorecard.

4 hours ago, HDS said:

Probably made bunch of videos and only made the ones that turned out to be accurate publicly viewable. But this 2021 does have several public now so we can start a scorecard.

Already started! Thank you Google Sheets!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dying Probably said:

Already started! Thank you Google Sheets!

Some rather bold claims on there. A number of fairly young, seemingly healthy people are on notice, I suppose.

• Like 1

On 23/01/2021 at 14:09, time said:

Makes you think!

But will it make the government think?

Well this video is one of the most terrifying videos I've ever watched and it's from a Dr . Sure hope he's very very wrong. 

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/covid-19-vaccines-are-weapons-of-mass-destruction-and-could-wipe-out-the-human-race_GcjtJu9dY1RcSNh.html

15 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

Well this video is one of the most terrifying videos I've ever watched and it's from a Dr . Sure hope he's very very wrong. 

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/covid-19-vaccines-are-weapons-of-mass-destruction-and-could-wipe-out-the-human-race_GcjtJu9dY1RcSNh.html

The opening sentence from his Wikipedia entry tells you all you need to know about Dr. Coleman:

Vernon Coleman (born 18 May 1946) is an English conspiracy theorist, anti-vaccination activist, AIDS denialist, blogger and novelist who writes on topics related to human health, politics and animal issues. Coleman's medical claims have been widely discredited and described as pseudoscientific. He was formerly a newspaper columnist and general practitioner (GP).