the_engineer

Conspiracy Theories

23 minutes ago, time said:

The opening sentence from his Wikipedia entry tells you all you need to know about Dr. Coleman:

Quite and I'm not saying that isn't true, I don't know him enough but anyone can edit Wikipedia.

3 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

Quite and I'm not saying that isn't true, I don't know him enough but anyone can edit Wikipedia.

That is true of course, but you'd have to be pretty blinkered to not realise that he's one of the 20th/21st Century's greatest charlatans.

5 hours ago, time said:

The opening sentence from his Wikipedia entry tells you all you need to know about Dr. Coleman:

Wasn't he also the Dr that used to takes questions on Radio 1, like, eons ago?

2 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Wasn't he also the Dr that used to takes questions on Radio 1, like, eons ago?

I don't remember him from Radio 1, but I remember him from the papers (not my papers obviously) Dr Vernons casebook or something along those lines.

• Like 1

The fuckwits called The White Rose who are anti vax and anti mask need to fuck off. I've taken down at least 10 posters walking home from work today. They are a group on Telegram with a few thousand members who spread bullshit like this.

Origin of the name? From WW2 Nazi Germany where people spread leaflets about the resistance.

• Like 2

The "Havana syndrome"... diplomatic US personnel reporting unexplained headaches and dizziness at embassies:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/many-200-americans-have-now-reported-possible-symptoms-havana-syndrome-n1274385

Some belive it's the Russians and possibly microwaves. Some say it's mass hysteria not unlike the UFO phenomenom.

Here, I also believe it's real. And it seems there just was an incident here in Berlin. I need to have a look.

16 hours ago, gcreptile said:

The "Havana syndrome"... diplomatic US personnel reporting unexplained headaches and dizziness at embassies:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/many-200-americans-have-now-reported-possible-symptoms-havana-syndrome-n1274385

Some belive it's the Russians and possibly microwaves. Some say it's mass hysteria not unlike the UFO phenomenom.

Here, I also believe it's real. And it seems there just was an incident here in Berlin. I need to have a look.

This wouldn't surprise me - the American embassies are probably full of electronic jammers to stop any attempts on eavesdropping / spying. Then again, I've read and watched far too many spy novels..    

• Like 1

03048598746258124800.gif.8b8473e86192930a78230e664ca5ec67.gif

To be clear, not the Quantick tweet, but the reply. You'll never watch Blackadder in the same light again!

• Confused 1

I've just heard this wacky conspiracy but it's probably not true. Jim Smith, the Former President and CEO of Thomson Reuters and now the current Chairman of the Thomson Reuters Foundation, the corporate arm of the company, also sits as a board member at Pfizer – except under the name James Smith. When highlighted he deleted his pic and tried hide the connection. Seems tinfoil hat to me. 

Not only that this guy 'DR' Robert Malone claims the covid vaccines are unsafe and he only invented the technology for it, what does he know? I've read mainstream news who get their breaking news from Reuters and they've said it's perfectly safe and Robert malone is a quack.

Mainstream news, politicians and pharmaceutical companies want to help us and do what's best for us, why can't people see that? Pharmaceutical companies would make more money if people were sick but they don't care about money just our health.  It's just a wacky conspiracy. 

https://open.spotify.com/episode/3SCsueX2bZdbEzRtKOCEyT?si=NPdKg-wKQKmMZTv1Xqe15g&utm_source=native-share-menu

ok look at this fake video below , as if Pfizer have the money to sponsor all these shows. Probably put together by an anti vaxxer and anti big conglomerate pharmaceutical Pfizer hater. When we have big monopolies on health like this everyone wins. Look at how healthier we've all gotten over the years. 

There was a petition circulating on FB to carry out a public enquiry into the safety of vaccines that was copied to be by a wider family member who is anti mask/vaccines which made me wonder who they think would chair such an enquiry?

Let's face it, it is never going to be Piers Corbyn, David Icke or the bald blokes from Right Said Fred, so would the people calling  for such an enquiry accept its results 

On 15/01/2022 at 23:06, Bibliogryphon said:

There was a petition circulating on FB to carry out a public enquiry into the safety of vaccines that was copied to be by a wider family member who is anti mask/vaccines which made me wonder who they think would chair such an enquiry?

Let's face it, it is never going to be Piers Corbyn, David Icke or the bald blokes from Right Said Fred, so would the people calling  for such an enquiry accept its results 

I would accept those with no financial links and completely independent. Look how long it took to get the government to admit the lies about Hillsborough ,btw the media worked hand in glove with the government to cover that up.

Thing is the vaccines are beyond reproach people get really angry and mad if you question them. Here is st Richards hospital in chichester a staff member there saying vaccines will soon be stopped and don't get the vaccine.

People will say how do you know she might be just a receptionist . 

She might be fake etc etc 

Oh it's on twitter blah blah , same people post Twitter links themselves.

Receptionists aren't allowed to give medical advice and it's a call back aswell so a medical professional. So why is a medical professional against the vaccine ,why are thousands of NHS medical staff refusing the vaccine? There's no long term safety data.

The number on the smart phone checks out it is st Richards hospital in Chichester.

We'll soon know if in the near future they pull the vaccines. I think this will be the scandal of the century.

So... Bloomberg is tweeting weird shit. It'll last forever alright ;). Does Bloomberg know that quote and what it means?

• Facepalm 1

33 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

So... Bloomberg is tweeting weird shit. It'll last forever alright ;). Does Bloomberg know that quote and what it means?

They reformulate flu vaccines every year.....

• Like 2

Rose /Icke 6 . Starts around 2 hours 41 mins.

Lots of broken hearted vaccinated people. Don't worry it's safe and effective.

• Facepalm 1

10 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

Some people get their medical advice from reddit. Some people don't. 

Good luck with that one 

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

Why don't you just fuck off and stay on twitter with all the other fucking anti vax loons.

• Like 6

She hasn't "been in contact with a Dr or anyone".  :facepalm:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, MortalCaso said:

Some people get their medical advice from reddit. Some people don't. 

Good luck with that one 

It's funny you'll believe the government & the lying media but not your own citizens or fellow humans . There's 1000s and 1000s of people sharing the same experience are they all lying ?  There's plenty of people online saying they took vaccine and are now in hospital. 

They're classed as unvaccinated aswell (all those saying my hospital has 94% unvaccinated well my hospital is 99.99% unvaccinated). You're classed as unvaccinated if you've just had one vaccine and for upto 2 weeks after the second dose . Some even class you as unvaccinated until you've had the booster. So if you have a bad reaction which mostly happens within 24 hrs to upto a week you're classed as unvaccinated. So  dummies saying my hospital is full of unvaccinated , if someone develops myocarditis a few days after vaccine (when vast majority do develop it) and they're hospitalised they're classed as unvaccinated in hospital.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/how-long-take-side-effects-24241428

12 hours ago, Toast said:

She hasn't "been in contact with a Dr or anyone".  :facepalm:

Have you tried ringing your doctors surgery?