the_engineer

Conspiracy Theories

The sad thing is in 5-10 years when life goes on as normal and you crazies are proven crazy, you still won't believe it. On to the next conspiracy right?

The "End Times" LMAO. What a joke.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, MortalCaso said:

The sad thing is in 5-10 years when life goes on as normal and you crazies are proven crazy, you still won't believe it. On to the next conspiracy right?

The "End Times" LMAO. What a joke.

I'm not sure how life will return to normal. Did you see China's social credit system? It's the wet dream of Western "democratically elected" leaders and, how ironic, today it's been announced that they'll start implementing it in Italy, Germany and Austria by the end of this year. Looks like we'll need some kind of revolution to return life to "normal".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Ha! somebody for the engineer to bounce his theories around with.

Too much to hope they'll disagree about anything though, that would really have me reaching for the snacks and a comfy seat. Fingers crossed eh?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The dam of lies are starting to show their first cracks on the clotshot... ermm I mean the 'safe and effective' vaccine. 

Remember it's only going one way. En passant one day you'll either agree with us or disappear too embarrassed to admit you were wrong, same for most on this site. It's ok the pressure and propaganda was insane and off the charts. 

Have you has 2 vaccines and a booster en passant?

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 3

17 minutes ago, En Passant said:

Ha! somebody for the engineer to bounce his theories around with.

Too much to hope they'll disagree about anything though, that would really have me reaching for the snacks and a comfy seat. Fingers crossed eh?

Why would you want to create conflict and arguements among people who simply share different beliefs from yourself?

• Thanks 1

The beliefs you share are dangerous and unhinged. It's not whether you think pineapple should be on pizza, you are advocating that vaccines (which help people) actually hurt them. That is extremely dangerous. No civil conversation can be had from such uneducated thoughts.

BTW some random Indiana lawyer with 100+ followers on Twitter doesn't = 'breaking a dam'. Lmao

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Tower1 said:

I'm not sure how life will return to normal. Did you see China's social credit system? It's the wet dream of Western "democratically elected" leaders and, how ironic, today it's been announced that they'll start implementing it in Italy, Germany and Austria by the end of this year. Looks like we'll need some kind of revolution to return life to "normal".

That's funny. I'm from Germany and there's been no such announcement.

• Like 6

8 hours ago, the_engineer said:

Remember it's only going one way. En passant one day you'll either agree with us or disappear too embarrassed to admit you were wrong, same for most on this site. It's ok the pressure and propaganda was insane and off the charts. 

Remember? Remember what? Your opinion? You've not exactly left it unsaid so it's a bit hard to forget.

Embarrassed moi? Nah, not about simply being wrong - happens to the best. Not a great danger of that in this case anyway.

Have you has 2 vaccines and a booster en passant?

What response do you expect to this? "Oops no, you got me I haven't bothered - fair cop"?

Of course I have. And if I hadn't and lied you'd never know. I'm not the type but you don't know that.

Still, I could yet die of it  - unlikely as that seems 5 months after the booster - that'd save me any embarrassment about being wrong I suppose.

Why would you want to create conflict and arguements among people who simply share different beliefs from yourself?

Because you don't just hold that belief, you actively promote it. It's been pointed out more than once now the dangers inherent in this. 

And anyway it's a forum tradition to enjoy a good slanging match from ringside.

• Like 3

@the_engineer I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again; you’re in better company shouting to the ether with Deathers, the angry friendless virgin and their deeply, deeply unsavoury friend, so how about saving all this Covid conspiracy nonsense for them?

We all have our opinions and that’s fine, and it’s good to share them, right up until the point you’re at where you share a load of spiel for the purpose of creating the conflict you accuse everyone else of creating. When other people (myself included) share stuff and offer views on, say, politics, it’s fine, as it gets the likes/laughs/agreements/respectful (for the most part) disagreements. When you share the dangerous beliefs you do and it’s clear that they won’t be well-received, enlightening, entertaining, interesting or create any positive reaction whatsoever, you and only you are the problem.

If you genuinely believe the vast majority of us are ignorant because we shut your shit down, that’s also fine, just leave us with our ‘ignorance‘ and either contribute to the forum in other ways or simply fuck clean off.

• Like 4

On 30/04/2022 at 21:40, TQR said:

@the_engineer I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again; you’re in better company shouting to the ether with Deathers, the angry friendless virgin and their deeply, deeply unsavoury friend, so how about saving all this Covid conspiracy nonsense for them?

We all have our opinions and that’s fine, and it’s good to share them, right up until the point you’re at where you share a load of spiel for the purpose of creating the conflict you accuse everyone else of creating. When other people (myself included) share stuff and offer views on, say, politics, it’s fine, as it gets the likes/laughs/agreements/respectful (for the most part) disagreements. When you share the dangerous beliefs you do and it’s clear that they won’t be well-received, enlightening, entertaining, interesting or create any positive reaction whatsoever, you and only you are the problem.

If you genuinely believe the vast majority of us are ignorant because we shut your shit down, that’s also fine, just leave us with our ‘ignorance‘ and either contribute to the forum in other ways or simply fuck clean off.

Actually I don't believe you or anyone is ignorant but I do think you've been conned.I hold no hostility to anyone on this site despite all that's happened. My beliefs are the opposite of dangerous , the vaccines are 12% effective and then less than 1% effective after 7 days , never tested on pregnant women and Pfizer employees weren't mandated to take it. That's from Pfizer themselves. As I said this is only going to get worse the more and more that comes out. They 'leaked' the abortion document to distract this from the Pfizer data dump.

29 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

Actually I don't believe you or anyone is ignorant but I do think you've been conned.I hold no hostility to anyone on this site despite all that's happened. My beliefs are the opposite of dangerous , the vaccines are 12% effective and then less than 1% effective after 7 days , never tested on pregnant women and Pfizer employees weren't mandated to take it. That's from Pfizer themselves. As I said this is only going to get worse the more and more that comes out. They 'leaked' the abortion document to distract this from the Pfizer data dump.

That, there, is laced with untruth, which is why your views, or rather the ones of the sources you read this from, (because this is not direct from Pfizer, and all other “information” you have posted thus far has at best been cherry-picked and misinterpreted, at worst complete fabrication) are the opposite of the opposite of dangerous. Keep it off this site. You will not change any minds, nor should you seek to.

• Like 3

So I think I've found something. I know now why some children are currently suffering from hepatitis.

The vaccine poison spike protein has been passed onto them via breast milk. 

FRz5prRXsAY_Nd4.thumb.jpeg.33c1e7501000736266d35be801348f8d.jpeg

FR5p4ZuXMAEIPM5.thumb.jpeg.806ac8616b2303b7a7844b44e740352e.jpeg

FR1VqLGXMAAPph4.png

FRyEtZyXsAIInP_.png

Screenshot_20220504-120129~2.jpg

So I think I’ve found something. I know why some people still suffer with high cholesterol.

As you can see from this irrefutable evidence, a steady decline in cholesterol was seen after the birth of Justin Bieber in 1994, however since Facebook went live the decline has reversed. 

77254764-E6F3-4E1E-8B7A-0F53AB4B376D.thumb.jpeg.26f081fced592bf8a62a4a39512c7077.jpeg

This is why I don’t have Facebook but do follow Justin Bieber on Twitter, and when everyone dies of heart failure and I don’t, I’ll be right and you Facebookists will all be wrong.

More on this will come to light soon, trust me.

• Haha 6

There's your answer as to why young kids are getting hepatitis. 

• Facepalm 1

8 hours ago, TQR said:

That, there, is laced with untruth, which is why your views, or rather the ones of the sources you read this from, (because this is not direct from Pfizer, and all other “information” you have posted thus far has at best been cherry-picked and misinterpreted, at worst complete fabrication) are the opposite of the opposite of dangerous. Keep it off this site. You will not change any minds, nor should you seek to.

• Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, the_engineer said:

Does the same argument apply to Brexit?

12 hours ago, TQR said:

Of course it's not directly from Pfizer. You think that Pfizer is something good, but in reality it's the opposite and they will never admit their wrongdoings because that's like expecting mafia to tweet about their murders.

"Hello, we are from Pfizer. We've just created this revolutionary vaccine that will 100% cure this disease that we 100% didn't create in some kind of biolab. Btw, this vaccine may cause side effects so we've created additional treatments for that and additional treatments for side effects of additional treatments. Please interprete any negative implications of this as conspiracy theories."

• Facepalm 2

24 minutes ago, Tower1 said:

"Hello, we are from Pfizer. We've just created this revolutionary vaccine that will 100% protect millions of people from having severe symptoms of the virus and in some cases dying. We used our research facilities to create the vaccine. This vaccine may cause side effects to a very small minority of people as can any vaccine". 

EFA.

• Like 3

These people are in denial :lol: . They actually looked at the data ,after they injected it into millions and deemed it's now unsafe. Now imagine how unsafe Pfizer is , the data is there to how unsafe it is. Astrazenca dangerous for under 30s , Johnson and Johnson restricted due to blood clot risks and moderna has a 3 quarters of a million ( that we know about) doses contaminated with a 'foreign body'. I hope you aren't straw clutching at Pfizer (12% effective, less than 1% after 7 days) being 100% safe.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-vaccine-johnson-and-johnsont-blood-clot-risk-fda-restrictions/#app

https://torontosun.com/news/world/moderna-recalls-thousands-of-covid-vaccine-doses

Btw 764,900 vaccine doses! Thousands makes it sound like 2000 or something.

Remember it's only going one way.

On 04/05/2022 at 21:50, Bibliogryphon said:

Does the same argument apply to Brexit?

There's consequences to all actions. I didn't vote in that referendum as it's all theatre imo. You can't win a rigged game (that's what voting is) unless you stop playing. 

To say that this is my favourite thread on Deathlist would be an understatement. 

10913521-FCC6-4B2D-A9C6-03A3FE0162C2.jpeg

• Haha 2

After India demanded a local and independent trial & study to prove Pfizer's safety and efficacy, they withdrew their vaccine application and ran for the hills. Why did Pfizer want to hide their data for 75 years and won't allow independent trials to back up their claims about how wonderful their clotshot is?

'Indian health officials say they generally ask for so-called bridging trials to determine if a vaccine is safe and generates an immune response in its citizens'.

That means Pfizer can't prove in an Independent study/trial it's safe or that it generates an immune response or maybe both.

The drug regulators for India government said this below

The drug regulator said on its website 'its experts did not recommend the vaccine because of side effects reported abroad were still being investigated. It also said Pfizer had not proposed any plan to generate safety and immunogenicity data in India'.

https://www.reuters.com/article/health-coronavirus-india-pfizer-idUSKBN2A50GE

On 06/05/2022 at 21:37, Sir Creep said:

To say that this is my favourite thread on Deathlist would be an understatement. 

10913521-FCC6-4B2D-A9C6-03A3FE0162C2.jpeg

This.

FSSzf0nXIAEeQFG.jpeg.7cc257b22bf5bb2f5c31a1e5f135e16d.jpeg

• Like 1

Another conspiracy comes true 

You know it's the same in the UK,as corruption is one of the UK's de facto official languages.

• Facepalm 1