the_engineer

Conspiracy Theories

7 hours ago, the_engineer said:

Another conspiracy comes true 

You know it's the same in the UK,as corruption is one of the UK's de facto official languages.

Yeah, not just the famous.

I know of people that had them too, obviously they were not FAMOUS so it was never going to get reported.

Find another conspiracy FFS.

• Like 2

They don't stop you catching it!

You need boosters!

They don't have much duration!

They're not good at infection blocking

What use are these pathetic expensive experimental gene therapy 'vaccines'?

FTXH3qKX0AA_UtY.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

Why do people facepalm even when the truth is presented to their face?

You are 

in_de_nile2.jpg

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

Why do people facepalm even when the truth is presented to their face?

You are 

in_de_nile2.jpg

MjAxMi1lNGFmNzExOTkxMDc2M2Zi.png

• Like 3

Great video about the music industry and how at a certain point artists are worth more dead than alive (we're talking 100s of millions and billions in some cases). Also stats for dying early as a musician and how much it takes off your lifespan is shocking. Makes you wonder if at some point the music label puts an artist in a position that could endanger them.

For example if Britney Spears were to die it would generate billions for the music label/s. 

When people stand to make 10s/100s or even billions from your death I think it's safe to say there won't be a shortage of singer's/musicians dying.

• Like 1

What now, a monkey pox theory?

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Toast said:

What now, a monkey pox theory?

Definitely caused by the Covid jab 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Hmmm...  I think I know what's causing it. Young healthy people dying is 'natural' just add a label to it 'SADS'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10895067/Doctors-trying-determine-young-people-suddenly-dying.html?ito=native_share_article-top

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 3

2 hours ago, the_engineer said:

Hmmm...  I think I know what's causing it. Young healthy people dying is 'natural' just add a label to it 'SADS'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10895067/Doctors-trying-determine-young-people-suddenly-dying.html?ito=native_share_article-top

It's nothing new. A friend of mine died like that in the 1990s, just went to bed and never woke up.  I know someone who also lost a friend the same way.

• Sad 1

I often wake up "dead to the world".

8 hours ago, Toast said:

It's nothing new. A friend of mine died like that in the 1990s, just went to bed and never woke up.  I know someone who also lost a friend the same way.

• Like 1

On 08/06/2022 at 15:19, TQR said:

Definitely caused by the Covid jab 

The truth is out there broadcast in 2016, filmed in 2015 and written possibly in 2014. Lets just hope the X files isn't right this time like it was with 9/11, 6 months before it happened. 

• Like 1

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/andr.13209 

Covid-19 vaccination BNT162b2 temporarily impairs semen concentration and total motile count. Why would a safe and effective vaccine impair semen concentration and motile count temporarily or otherwise?

peer reviewed paper.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, the_engineer said:

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/andr.13209 

Covid-19 vaccination BNT162b2 temporarily impairs semen concentration and total motile count. Why would a safe and effective vaccine impair semen concentration and motile count temporarily or otherwise?

peer reviewed paper.

If only it had impaired your dad's semen....:rolleyes:

• Haha 5

FWQKxHkWAAApC3f.jpeg

• Confused 2

Jill Dando's death is discussed earlier in this thread. It'd be fair to say that despite much discussion the investigation hasn't exactly stormed ahead since Barry George was acquitted. Court papers presented in Paris might just be the shot (heh heh) in the arm the case needs. Might have been a bungling mafioso hitting the wrong target. Daily Star story but - shock horror - it cites a little proper evidence! The intended target - Lisa Brinkworth, then a BBC journalist - remains alive but isn't exactly high profile these days.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/jill-dando-been-killed-mistake-27334905

• Like 2

Oh aye, and on a totally different conspiracy level - Oxford MA student Sarah Brand has finally revealed the out of tune vocals in Red Dress (2m hits and counting) were deliberate

If you've missed this paint peeler, it's here: 

BBC story: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-61922329

• Like 1

On 28/06/2022 at 07:04, maryportfuncity said:

Jill Dando's death is discussed earlier in this thread. It'd be fair to say that despite much discussion the investigation hasn't exactly stormed ahead since Barry George was acquitted. Court papers presented in Paris might just be the shot (heh heh) in the arm the case needs. Might have been a bungling mafioso hitting the wrong target. Daily Star story but - shock horror - it cites a little proper evidence! The intended target - Lisa Brinkworth, then a BBC journalist - remains alive but isn't exactly high profile these days.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/jill-dando-been-killed-mistake-27334905

I don't believe the Serbian link at all. John Simpson interviewed (in person)  the commander suspected of ordering Jill Dando's killing (arkan or something like that was his name) on the day of her killing, and John Simpson said arkan told him he never heard of her. He believed him, and Simpson said he could've just killed him right there on camera if they wanted to get back at the western media for destroying their TV/communications tower and they also never took credit for dando's murder.The guy suspected of carrying out the hit for the Serbians was in Macedonia at the time aswell and his passport proves it and it's why that line of investigation fell apart. 

It's another one of those cases that the more you look into it the more obvious it becomes that 'official narratives' Barry George and 'alternative official narratives' Serbia are clearly bollocks.

The biggest piece of evidence that hasn't been investigated and very few people know when it comes to the Jill Dando case is she was going nowhere near her home that day , received a phone call,turned around and went to her house (she hadn't been in a long while). No one was caught waiting around, so whoever called her and told her to go home via phone ( i.e to collect something or someone sent something to her address etc can you collect it) most probably informed the hitman she's on her way home. They don't know who the call was from but her agent/manager confirmed he called her that morning.

Another piece of evidence also not widely known is a less than 15 minutes later Jill is found and her mobile phone is ringing constantly. Is this from the same person having a change of heart and warning Jill or from the same person checking the job is done and she's dead. That call has also never been traced.

I believe allegedly her fiancé and or manager were roped into setting her up , maybe whoever ordered the hit (possibly a high profile paedo ring & abusers that were about to be exposed by dando) had something on them. Think more likely manager/agent than fiancé though, my personal belief is farthing has nothing to do with it. Maybe the powers that be felt sorry for farthing so they gave him a top job as the queen's doctor or maybe that was also to keep an eye on him too. Lets not forget how close savile was to the royals and in recent years we've started to see why he was so close.

One final bit of info Jimmy Savile got Jill Dando her break in TV.

• Like 1

Slight change in direction from the last few pages of vaccine bollocks...

Ghislaine Maxwell was sentenced to 20 years for sex trafficking... to no one. :scratchhead:

• Like 3

ED968B3C-9192-4C77-8D54-A1EA55E27C20.jpeg

• Like 2

So Pfizer didn't even test as to whether it stopped transmission before it was even rolled out? We know now it doesn't stop transmission  So why the vaccine passports? Why force people in certain industries to take it or lose your job? Why has lying scumbags like bill gates and Boris Johnson parroting lies about the vaccine stopping or reducing transmission What's the bet they never tested it for short and long term health effects either. 

A mass vaccination program built on threats and lies. It's only going one way. 

Fezd1e9XkAEjzj5.jpeg

• Like 2

Watched this documentary a few days ago. Been viewed millions of times & have to ask what are those weird clots being pulled out of people. It's only going one way.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 2

Dickhead Fairbrass is at it again.

He doesn't need a blue tick - his tweets are verification enough.

• Like 1

Later this year will be the 60th anniversary of John F Kennedy's assassination.

Although apparently 97% of documentary evidence has been released, none of us are any the wiser. 

Over the past few weeks I have watched a load of stuff from all sides of the debate. This all happened before I was born and all I can do is rely on the evidence of witnesses who were actually there.

All the doctors at Parkland hospital refer to the massive hole in the back of Kennedy's head as well as diagnosing that both the hole in Kennedy's neck and in the front of his head were entrance wounds. Eye witnesses specifically refer to seeing the halo of red to the rear of his head at the point of the fatal shot. Jackie Kennedy climbs over the rear of the vehicle and retrieves brain and skull matter, later handed by her to Parkland authorities. If he was shot from the back, all of that matter would be all over the Connallys. An eye witness who handled the body also refers to the huge hole in the back of the skull.

A look at the films and pictures at the point of the motorcade prior to the shooting disclose no bullet hole in the windshield of the limo.  Yet an eye witness who saw the car outside Parkland recalls seeing a hole in the windshield. Within two days the car was in Ford's repair shop having a new windshield made and the original used as a template was destroyed, more evidence from a long term manager at Ford.

Eye witnesses who saw the Zapruder film originally shot later dispute that the one released back to family and widely shown are the same.

A photographer who took autopsy shots at Bethseda later showed these to a friend with the hole in the back of the head - within days he showed the now accepted autopsy shots to the same friend saying his photos had been interfered with or substituted.

Kennedy's brain (if indeed it was his) and slides taken went missing sometime between 1965 and 1966 without any evidence having been taken prior to then as to the path of the bullet (or if that evidence exists, it has been suppressed). Astonishing.

I make no judgement as to whether Lee Harvey Oswald was involved or not. But the above is the basic evidence from people who were actually there and the majority of it has all been discounted to suit the lone gunman theory. 

I'm being asked to disbelieve all of these people. 

Anyhow, I think the US authorities should just fess up after all this time. Jeez.

1 hour ago, YoungWillz said:

Later this year will be the 60th anniversary of John F Kennedy's assassination.

Although apparently 97% of documentary evidence has been released, none of us are any the wiser. 

Over the past few weeks I have watched a load of stuff from all sides of the debate. This all happened before I was born and all I can do is rely on the evidence of witnesses who were actually there.

All the doctors at Parkland hospital refer to the massive hole in the back of Kennedy's head as well as diagnosing that both the hole in Kennedy's neck and in the front of his head were entrance wounds. Eye witnesses specifically refer to seeing the halo of red to the rear of his head at the point of the fatal shot. Jackie Kennedy climbs over the rear of the vehicle and retrieves brain and skull matter, later handed by her to Parkland authorities. If he was shot from the back, all of that matter would be all over the Connallys. An eye witness who handled the body also refers to the huge hole in the back of the skull.

A look at the films and pictures at the point of the motorcade prior to the shooting disclose no bullet hole in the windshield of the limo.  Yet an eye witness who saw the car outside Parkland recalls seeing a hole in the windshield. Within two days the car was in Ford's repair shop having a new windshield made and the original used as a template was destroyed, more evidence from a long term manager at Ford.

Eye witnesses who saw the Zapruder film originally shot later dispute that the one released back to family and widely shown are the same.

A photographer who took autopsy shots at Bethseda later showed these to a friend with the hole in the back of the head - within days he showed the now accepted autopsy shots to the same friend saying his photos had been interfered with or substituted.

Kennedy's brain (if indeed it was his) and slides taken went missing sometime between 1965 and 1966 without any evidence having been taken prior to then as to the path of the bullet (or if that evidence exists, it has been suppressed). Astonishing.

I make no judgement as to whether Lee Harvey Oswald was involved or not. But the above is the basic evidence from people who were actually there and the majority of it has all been discounted to suit the lone gunman theory. 

I'm being asked to disbelieve all of these people. 

Anyhow, I think the US authorities should just fess up after all this time. Jeez.

I liked the chap who wrote the book which claimed the conspiracy had bumped off a Pope, Mafia dons and a President, yet somehow the same murderous conspiracy kept that author alive for 50 odd years to tell the tale! 

I mean, it was probably Oswald (with added help of some panicked friendly fire in the chaos which has been covered up). Yet for me, the Who Killed Kennedy conspiracy theory misses out on the whole far more interesting conspiracy for me. Why did Lee Harvey Oswald do it? Who put him up to it? We'll never know because a guy connected to the Mob silenced him soon after. Mafia? Deep state? Bobby Kennedy? A Marilyn Monroe fan with money? Castro doing the old Tito on Stalin revenge? That's where the fascinating conspiracy is, and we'll probably never know the truth.

• Like 5