the_engineer

Conspiracy Theories

They name a rapper called Ol' Dirty Bastard as one of the most famous people to die in 2004, but not that old, dirty bastard Ronald Reagan?

Interesting... many Avril Lavigne fans were born after Ronald Reagan was president (if one assumes that her fan base after her breakthrough in 2002 consisted mostly of girls under the age of 13). And probably all of them can't remember the time he was president, so for them, Ronald Reagan was just some old (and demented) guy.

Surely that is the same opinion of those who lived through his Presidency.

• Like 4

There's a similar rumour about Mae West, with the added twist that she was replaced by a man, possibly her own brother.

And with the demise of Michael Jackson we're no longer able to test the theory of whether you could ever have photographed him and Latoya Jackson side by side.

• Like 2

The interview :D where they ask her if she's a double.

(In case you didn't click da linkee on the original page. http://noisey.vice.com/blog/was-avril-lavigne-killed-off-and-replaced-with-an-actress?utm_source=nosieytwitterus)

New documentary suggests Kurt Cobain was murdered

http://greenlifes.net/news/585-did-parallel-universe-open-up-hundreds-see-floating-city-filmed-in-skies-above-china.html

Scroll down to the Project Blue .

NASA to simulate alien invasion/2nd coming of Christ.....through holograms.

Lol.

Will look into this further methinks.

Edit.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Project_Blue_Beam

Schizo cunts, gotta luv 'em :lol:

Friend of a friend stuff but...

Apparently The Sun newspaper were ready to roll with a front page citing Leon Brittan and his penchent for young male totty way back in 1984. Said page being pulled on orders from on high at the last minute, and - coincidental or not - the Wapping dispute subsquently allowed News International to break the power of the print unions with mucho help from the forces of law and order.

Thought I'd mention it in the light of The Sun berating Tom Watson for his continuing campaign about Brittan's alleged indiscretions.

• Like 1

I also heard such rumours back then..

The Anglin brothers escape from Alcatraz is one of the most epic conspiracy's of all time. Still alive in Brazil? It's not them.

I wish these conspiracy nuts would focus their efforts on the real conspiracies, like the pedophile circle of the british élite, or the so-called free trade agreements that have popped up all over the place even though the voters have never declared their interest in something like this. My personal conspiracy theory: Some conspiracy theories are being created to deflect attention from the real conspiracies.

• Like 1

I wish these conspiracy nuts would focus their efforts on the real conspiracies, like the pedophile circle of the british élite, or the so-called free trade agreements that have popped up all over the place even though the voters have never declared their interest in something like this. My personal conspiracy theory: Some conspiracy theories are being created to deflect attention from the real conspiracies.

Yeah, the conspiracies to deflect conspiracies evidence is well trailed in some areas. The whole UFO business is ripe with it, apart from anything else there's declassified evidence showing that US military personnel guarding the Hungarian crown jewels which were removed to Fort Knox before the Soviet tanks arrived were told they were guarding "the wings and engine of a flying saucer." Also much of the "watch the skies" hysteria of the UFO waves of the fifties was fully encouraged by sensational reports but served a useful purpose of getting any weird airborne event reported. Since there wasn't anything like blanket radar coverage on the US coasts at the time the military found this a decent plan B.

• Like 2

or attention because once you have followers you have power just look at all the cults

or attention because once you have followers you have power just look at all the cults

Are you calling me a...

Oh, sorry, just read it properly

• Like 2

Does Beyoncé's father accidentally reveal that she is older than she pretends to be?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/beyonces-father-matthew-knowles-hints-6669975

That is not a new theory, by the way. An extended version of it is that Solange Knowles is not Beyoncé's sister, but her daughter from a teenage pregnancy.

And Beyoncé totally faked her pregnancy (she had a surrogate).

What do you make of this one? The Independent is fairly reputable as far as English rags go, isn't it?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/revealed-how-gangs-used-the-freemasons-to-corrupt-police-9054670.html

I always thought all the conspiracy theories surrounding the Freemasons were a load of codswallop, but maybe not. :scratchhead:

Whenever I've been in a lodge, they tended to be full less of conspiracy, and more of harmless old men having a pint.

I mean, there are no macra such places, of course.

What do you make of this one? The Independent is fairly reputable as far as English rags go, isn't it?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/revealed-how-gangs-used-the-freemasons-to-corrupt-police-9054670.html

I always thought all the conspiracy theories surrounding the Freemasons were a load of codswallop, but maybe not. :scratchhead:

One likes to think so.

An unidentified flying object (UFO) named WT1190F or WTF is heading straight for Earth.​ Conveniently aiming for Indian Ocean.

SC

An unidentified flying object (UFO) named WT1190F or WTF is heading straight for Earth.​ Conveniently aiming for Indian Ocean.

SC

Which just happens to be the antipodes of Texas. Hmm, interesting.

Antipodes.jpg
  • Like 1

From Wikipedia's page on the Stasi:

"Stasi officers reportedly had discussed re-branding East Germany as a democratic capitalist country to the West, but which would be in practice taken over by Stasi officers. The plan specified 2,587 OibE officers who would take over power (Offiziere im besonderen Einsatz, "officers on special assignment") and it was registered as Top Secret Document 0008-6/86 of 17 March 1986.[64][65] According to Ion Mihai Pacepa, the chief intelligence officer in communist Romania, other communist intelligence services had similar plans.[65] On 12 March 1990, Der Spiegel reported that the Stasi was indeed attempting to implement 0008-6/86.[64] Pacepa has noted that what happened in Russia and how KGB Colonel Vladimir Putin took over Russia resembles these plans."

Just in case anyone hasn't seen the Jar-Jar-Binks-is-really-the-ultimate-Sith-Lord conspiracy theory that nearly melted the internet last week, here it is:

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3qvj6w/theory_jar_jar_binks_was_a_trained_force_user

For a conspiracy theory within a conspiracy theory, some people think this is part of a (very successful) viral marketing campaign for The Force Awakens to help viewers adjust ahead of time to the idea that Snoke might be Jar Jar.

Surprised there's nothing in here about the theory that the Paris attacks were executed by the French government, European Union or another third party, to ensure a state of emergency during the climate summit and avoid the massive demonstration planned to take place in Paris today along with other activism against world leaders. Ignoring the NWO shit in the link below, I can see some plausibility in the theory that when the majority of world leaders are heading to your city - many of whom are widely despised for human rights violations, a state of emergency could be useful.

http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=25430

http://www.activistpost.com/2015/11/9-reasons-to-question-the-paris-terror-attacks.html

• Like 1