the_engineer

Conspiracy Theories

The story of Kasper Hauser has always struck me as one big conspiracy theory.........

• Like 1

There are also rumours now online that Jill Dando was going to expose this peado ring but she was silenced.

Blinking heck... Could it really be the case?

It certainly seems to be a plausible theory. Although with the number of crimes that Crimewatch exposed or had a hand in finding the culprits, the list of suspects would be longer than your arm.

http://www.mirror.co...boasted-1389710 Savile could of had it done.

I never really understood why people buy that theory about Jill being murdered by a criminal who was put away as a result of crimewatch . According to wiki and a direct quote from there : '' A belief that somebody had hired an assassin to murder Dando as revenge for their being convicted as a result of evidence garnered by crimewatch viewers. After exhaustive inquiries this was also ruled out by detectives''.

I remember reading the bullet had gunpower removed to make it quieter and the gun was converted from a replica . Who ever done it had obviously done it before or learned about killing someone in an urban environment, hence making the gun quieter. Instead of going to far flung places and making it complex usually the place closest to home and most simplest answer is correct. The closest urban warfare and war to the uk was the Irish war of independence .

If you look at the way the IRA killed ross mcwhirter in london its similar to the way Dando died. http://en.wikipedia....r#Assassination

Anyway its just a theory and circumstantial evidence but as I said in the last post , its the best theory on how Jill dando to ever come along IMO even the Barry George one was a joke to be honest.

Getting worse... Without doubt. Think the fuzz need to talk with every ex BBC breakfast presenter in that photo. Jones has a story line that is disturbing and all should be quizzed to see if the Dando murder can be linked into the greater investigation via the JS/IRA (bullshiting) talk.

Hell. Look at that photo. Frank Bough (lots of history there) and Leeds born, Jeremy Paxman. And who is the number 1 anchor at Newsnight? (Which show cancelled the investigatory report about JS?) Does this start to square the circle???

The King Messiah of Conspiracy Theories, David Icke gets a nice write-up in the Indy.

2.40 ' black and decker inside joke' could very well be a code word for something else. Bruno ,savile and freddie starr and the dots start to connect .

Bruno, eh? :unsure:

I wonder if his spell in a mental institution was a cover in case he squeals? You know: "don't listen to him, he's a nutcase..."

I wonder if his spell in a mental institution was a cover in case he squeals? You know: "don't listen to him, he's a nutcase..."

Where is that pic of Savile, Bruno and the Ripper when you want it........oh here it is.

snn2501asutcliffe740914.jpg

Savile himself appeared on This Is Your Life twice, in 1970 and December 1990.

Interesting to know who was on the guest list then...

Savile himself appeared on This Is Your Life twice, in 1970 and December 1990.

Interesting to know who was on the guest list then...

lol, which means you know.......

Aspel denies ever have meeting Savile, then they show the clip of him hosting the show e14505.gif

http://youtu.be/w3zyy272DLk

Aspel denies ever have meeting Savile, then they show the clip of him hosting the show e14505.gif

http://youtu.be/w3zyy272DLk

he says he was a shy person then denies meeting him aswell? How can you know someone is shy unless you have met them :blink::huh: . Also in that frank bruno vid i posted above around 20 mins jimmy savile is on the show with his pants around his ankles . Hardly the act of a shy person is it really.

michael aspel is not telling the whole truth IMO and is hiding something.

And here's Michael giving Gary Glitter the red book:

Where is that pic of Savile, Bruno and the Ripper when you want it........oh here it is.

snn2501asutcliffe740914.jpg

Have you noticed a link....it's the Shellsuit of All Evil...

Moving away from the theory that everyone remotely famous who met Jimmy Savile is a paedophile, here's a proper conspiracy theory.

One of two key witnesses in the investigation of the Polish Presidential plane crash has been found dead, apparently as a result of suicide.

Earlier this year a prosecutor involved in the investigation shot himself for no apparent reason during a break in a press briefing.

Draw your own conclusions.

Edited to add link.

Edited by time

For all those that were following Hurricane Sandy over the past few days, there have been these conspiracies that have emerged.

who have been using the same sort of techniques to generate earthquakes in California.

2. It was the convergence of two or more storm systems over the Atlantic (I can't be bothered finding a link for this as you'll find it on any news site)

3. God's wrath on the east coast for permitting marriage equlity

I thought hurricane Sandy was just a promo for "the day after tomorrow 2 "

Best regards

Syd

I thought hurricane Sandy was just a promo for "the day after tomorrow 2 "

Best regards

Syd

Not just that one......

Cabry.png

• Like 1

I wonder if the governments possibly planning a staged bomb attack in the capital{.A scenario that would wipe the Savile story off the newsboards and the publics radar for weeks if not months,and the BBC needing to win back the hearts and trust of the Sheeple UK Public.Im thinking Bomb going off at BBC centre,causing a massive fire which conveniently destroys a lot of personnel records and about to surface evidence.The bodies off bumped off whistleblowers found in the rubble posing as blast victims.A massive wave of public sympathy as brave BBC staff are filmed live rescuing colleagues..and small children{minor Collateral Damage,sacrificed for the cause}from the burning building and all just as most of their trustworthy staff have moved to Salford and just a few weeks before children in need...E.G.......Camera pans to BBC DG wounded and bleeding...close up shot as he speaks{teary eyed}"We will not let this derail this fine institution,we will return we will rebuild..and we will proceed with this years children in need,,as a fitting and real tribute to the children who died here today and their heartbroken families,in a need to prove these terrorists will not beat the great British spirit... we will return..because we owe it to the children and the families of those who have died in this wicked terrorist atrocity..but equally we owe it to our loyal viewers who have stuck with us through our recent Annus Horriblus>>i hope the great british public will judge us not by the very tragic but human errors that we have made in recent past.. but by the spirit we have shown today.The same spirit in the future that will rebuild a BBC that this country can once again be proud of.......{screen fades to black..national anthem starts to play against film montage of bbc staff pulling children to safety}........................................... .........SERIOUSLY I Wouldn't PUT ANYTHING PAST THESE LOW LIFES..especially now Max Clifford is on board with children and need.

My favourite is the 'Paul Mc Cartney is dead' theory.' Not because I take it seriously, but for the simple reason it 's completely ridiculous, and so many saps believe it! :lol:

I also enjoy the stories about the Count of Saint-Germain:

http://www.forteanti..._stgermain.html

Saint - Germain is definitely an interesting one. Didn't some French singer in the seventies claim to be him?

I also enjoy the stories about the Count of Saint-Germain:

http://www.forteanti..._stgermain.html

Saint - Germain is definitely an interesting one. Didn't some French singer in the seventies claim to be him?

Yes, some nutter named Richard Chanfray who later committed suicide: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Chanfray

There is another good overview about the Count here: http://paranormal.about.com/od/humanenigmas/a/saint-germain_2.htm

• Like 1