the_engineer

Conspiracy Theories

I'd heard of it on and off over the years, just assumed it was part of this thread too.

Tongue "could" be explained by face down in freezing water.....maybe.......

Of late I would love it to be the yeti lol.....keeps reminding me of the excellent "The Terror" by Dan Simmons from about 4 years ago and I do wonder if it was part inspiration .

It was about the failed Franklin expedition to find the Northwest Passage, interwoven with an Eskimo Polar Bear spirit that kills most of them with huge crushing blows, and the tongue ripping out plays a big part of the tale.

Thoroughly recommend it, very good read.

• Like 1

Tongue "could" be explained by face down in freezing water.....maybe.......

You mean, it was essentially, um... kinda just disintegrated by contact with an incredibly cold surface/mass? Unless you know something I don't, how can the tongue be "missing" but the rest of the face intact? I know it's pretty crude reckoning but the tongue seems "thicker" than the lips or the skin, or at least roughly as thick, if not more, than the skin of your face/jawline.

Again , maybe not a conspiracy theory tale but I don't think there is a downright creepy one.

The Italian isle of Poveglia.

Romans sent plague victims there for burial, and the people of Venice did the same for burning even if alive during the Black Plague .

Fast forward to a hundred years ago and they decide to build an asylum on the isle.

Good move, almost as classy ad putting an Italian Mengele in charge of the "experiments"......

He cell to his death from a bell tower, or fell , survived and then was strangled by a spirit on his death bed.

Forward a few decades and someone bought/tried to buy it. Left in a hurry with his daughter needing 14 stitches.

It'd still avoided, patrolled by the politzi and no cunt fishes nearby.........

Good shit.:)

Again , maybe not a conspiracy theory tale but I don't think there is a downright creepy one.

The Italian isle of Poveglia.

Romans sent plague victims there for burial, and the people of Venice did the same for burning even if alive during the Black Plague .

Fast forward to a hundred years ago and they decide to build an asylum on the isle.

Good move, almost as classy ad putting an Italian Mengele in charge of the "experiments"......

He cell to his death from a bell tower, or fell , survived and then was strangled by a spirit on his death bed.

Forward a few decades and someone bought/tried to buy it. Left in a hurry with his daughter needing 14 stitches.

It'd still avoided, patrolled by the politzi and no cunt fishes nearby.........

Good shit. :)

Where is this place exactly? There's someone I'd like to send there on holiday :evil2:

The clue was "venice" ;)

The clue was "venice" ;)

Here.

regards,

Hein

The conspiracy i heard lately that i thought was bizarre at first but the more i look into it the more it seems plausible is that Jose Manuel barroso had something to do with the disappearance of Madelaine McCann.

I had forgot about this til the tennis at the weekend when they mentioned that Williams made $gazzilion last year, down to the restructure after billie jean king game v bobby riggs.

Riggs was a "pro" and was 55 v bjk at 29.

Riggs was also known to hustle, and throw games.

5/2 fav....he took a dive, though never admitted it.

Paved the way for the atp and the untold riches...

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/2972/was-the-battle-of-the-sexes-tennis-match-between-billie-jean-king-and-bobby-riggs-fixed

Good air crash-related conspiracy theory here - South African Airways Flight 295, where a Boeing 747 carrying passengers and freight caught fire over the Indian Ocean while flying between Taipei and Johannesburg. Air crash investigators were never able to determine the cause of such a colossal fire - there are theories that it was caused by some kind of weaponry that the South African government was smuggling into the country to get around an embargo, which also would explain why the pilot didn't try and land the plane when he discovered there was a fire

There was a good episode of Air Crash Investigation on it

The conspiracy i heard lately that i thought was bizarre at first but the more i look into it the more it seems plausible is that Jose Manuel barroso had something to do with the disappearance of Madelaine McCann.

Any links to back that one up (or should that be UkiP)?

Haha well I heard this years ago before UKIP were around in the spotlight.

http://the-elite-and-child-abduction.blogspot.co.uk/2009/10/jose-manuel-barroso-ordered-kidnapping.html

http://alcuinbramerton.blogspot.co.uk/2008/09/madeleine-mccann-held-on-private-orders.html

http://the-elite-and...kidnapping.html

http://alcuinbramert...ate-orders.html

Well the mention of David Icke seems to suggest to me that we are well into Wackyland with this one. The first article seems to get a bit hysterical and doesn't produce much in the way of evidence.

I will go back to my much less far fetched theory.

Well the mention of David Icke seems to suggest to me that we are well into Wackyland with this one. The first article seems to get a bit hysterical and doesn't produce much in the way of evidence.

Well david icke was right about jimmy savile and a couple of years ago if someone said jimmy savile was a necrophiliac you would think it was a crazy suggestion.I actually heard from david icke's forum that the US government was spying on everyone before the whistleblower

came out and admitted it and it was his website that said since 1999 Microsoft has been putting a backdoor in windows operating system so the government can spy on us which also turned out to be true.

I'm not saying david icke and everything he says is truth but more like a good chunk of the people who visit his website and forum tell the truth. It attracts alot of people who know the truth and want to share it. Of course it also attracts the fair share of crazy conspiracies too.

To me manuel barroso having something to do with maddie mccann disappearance is one of the less wacky conspiracy theories i have heard. Madeleine McCann has never been found because of two reason's the people who abducted her were professional and were working for powerful people or her parents were in on it.

After all talk is talk and something happened to that poor girl and at this point in time is could actually be anything . I don't know but sometimes i have a feeling about certain things and certain people and this strikes me as true. I had a similar feeling about max Clifford if you look at the jimmy savile thread I actually said Clifford is one of the ring leaders before he was even arrested turns out he is . I also feel my theory on jill dando is right too.

• Like 1

[quote name='the_engineer' timestamp='1371774068' post='190407'

Well david icke was right about jimmy savile and a couple of years ago if someone said jimmy savile was a necrophiliac you would think it was a crazy suggestion.I actually heard from david icke's forum that the US government was spying on everyone before the whistleblower came out and admitted it and it was his website that said since 1999 Microsoft has been putting a backdoor in windows operating system so the government can spy on us which also turned out to be true.

Those are not conspiracy theories. They are probably the two safest things to say ever - especially the part about the US government spying on everyone. I hope they had a blast with my latest trip to California.

Madeleine McCann has never been found because of two reason's the people who abducted her were professional and were working for powerful people or her parents were in on it.

That's the one I was talking about.

One of the most evil things I have ever read in my life: http://en.wikipedia....tion_Northwoods

They never would have pulled it off. The American military has always had an overinflated idea of its smarts.

• Like 2

To have even dreamed it up shows how depraved they were, especially given the fact that it says all the Joint Chiefs of Staff signed off on it. :( :( :(

• Like 1

Nick Cohen rubbishing theories about Dr David Kelly's mysterious death in the Observer. Typical of him I suppose...

To have even dreamed it up shows how depraved they were, especially given the fact that it says all the Joint Chiefs of Staff signed off on it. :( :( :(

Probably another reason why JFK was assassinated because he wouldn't kill innocent American's, JFK truly one of the greatest americans IMO.

Operation Northwoods never stopped though and inside job of 9/11 probably had its roots in Operation Northwoods.

• Like 1

Unfortunately Mr. Hennessy.

Do you like her saying "What have you done" or "How Dare You .."

My personal favorite is the 9/11 conspiracy theory that nobody died and all the witnesses and families are actors, the sheer impossibillity of it just cracks me up every time.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/419048/Couple-die-after-chemical-incident-at-luxury-Edinburgh-hotel

This is a weird story , i wonder if it was drugs ? Doesn't sound like though from the reaction of people who saw the bodies .