Sign in to follow this  
the_engineer

Lord Mcalpine

So with the rumours going around about him and him denying sex abuse claims you think it might take a toll on his

health if the rumours are true lets hope so .

http://news.sky.com/...use-allegations

I wonder if he wrote him a letter.

Dear Lordship,

You didn't butt fuck me, I got it wrong. Oops!

Sorry

Stevo

I think you can get a card specifically for that at Clinton's.

They'll probably contrive a kiddies mistaken identity butt fuck day just sell a load of such cards...

Yeah, TV has never more resembled an episode of The Day Today than tonight.

It could all be a misunderstanding of course, but there were rumours about McAlpine's proclivities for years and so now it's all going to be swept under the carpet?

Hmmm...

It could all be a misunderstanding of course, but there were rumours about McAlpine's proclivities for years and so now it's all going to be swept under the carpet?

Hmmm...

My thoughts exactly . What better way to stop people digging by moving the target back to the BBC and making out there is a witch hunt against innocent men . Funny thing is about 2 weeks ago they said they were going to arrest 12 famous people to do with this jimmy savile peado ring and they arrested glitter and starr that's it. Your telling me out of 300 abuse claims they were done solely by savile his 2 peado mates ,they must think people are stupid . My eyes are opened with regards to the government , the media and the whole machine.

What gets me is how steve can be so sure he was raped by one person and then all of a sudden he is apologising unreservedly did he name someone else on newsnight ? Have a feeling steve might be found ''dead'' in the next couple of weeks ''hanged'' or something, that's usually how the government works.

What I don't understand is why the BBC would suggest that a cabinet minister during the Thatcher years was a paedo with such confidence when they have an ex-Tory cabinet minister as the bloody chairman! Surely that would have been a consideration before filing the report?

The DG's gone...

Seemed a bit of a berk anyway.

He was on borrowed time ever since that grilling from the MPs anyhow

People resign too quickly these days.

If he hadn't performed so poorly during the questioning from MPs he might have managed to hang in there

BBC continues to implode. I agree with the discussion above that it is very suspicious the accuser changed his story and claimed he hadn't seen any photos of McAlpine until then.

Its not really that big a deal. Murdoch is just hyping it up for his own benefit.

The DG's gone...

Seemed a bit of a berk anyway.

£450k pay-off for two months work. I'll happily hand in my notice if my company will agree similar terms. Working as I do for the former BBC Broadcast, I've received a few circular emails from old George - when I log on tomorrow I'm sure there'll be a tearful farewell one.

Saw McAlpine's interview on the news tonight. He doesn't sound too healthy.

Saw McAlpine's interview on the news tonight. He doesn't sound too healthy.

I hear he's been under a bit of stress.

What I don't understand is why the BBC would suggest that a cabinet minister during the Thatcher years was a paedo with such confidence when they have an ex-Tory cabinet minister as the bloody chairman! Surely that would have been a consideration before filing the report?

This might offer a clue as to why...

Seems that McAlpine and Patten have been feuding for some 40 years. Might explain why the BBC chairman turned a blind eye to these allegations being made.

This might offer a clue as to why...

Seems that McAlpine and Patten have been feuding for some 40 years. Might explain why the BBC chairman turned a blind eye to these allegations being made.

I hope the Daily Telegraph fully researched this before making claims like this:

Lord McAlpine worked as Conservative Party treasurer when he first came across a 31-year-old Patten, who had worked his way up through Conservative Central Office to become director of the research department.

• Like 1

Steve Messham, the man who wrongly accused Lord McAlpine of child sexual abuse, is apparently:

"Very sick and in hospital, not wanting anything other than to be left alone, by all accounts, and that includes not accepting visits from his few friends."

IF you are prepared to believe, ahem, a poster on the David Icke forum. :huh:

Messham last updated his Twitter page in December. His posts would suggest that he is suffering from mental, rather than physical, distress.