themaninblack

Derby Dead Pool 2013

By 11.45pm last night....

Incidentally, I've spelt George Jones Geroge! I keep doing this with that name it's like a mental block or something...

I know he's only worth 5 points, by when is Allan Arbus going to be mentioned?

Handrejka,

I know that you enjoy listening to the intro music of MASH. If you had a drink or two what sitcom's intro song would be your favorite? I agree there is something great about them.

Very, very, very minor, but the image of Ian Maxtone-Graham in DDP 2011 is of the (now dead) Don Payne. This is IMG...

The Sky "Journalists" page is gonna keep cropping up for obit-seekers, huh?

I deciced to upload some images to use of people without DDP pics yet. Hope the images are an ok size.

Armi Kuusela

cfAaA39.png

Robert Kuok

Yf33ZSU.png

Matt King

eLrcdHD.png

Candye Kane

91DmgaR.png

Richard Krajicek

PW5K5HA.png

David Kuo

LiT0zcT.png

Jan Chryzostem Korec

u0ncRMh.png

Yaphet Kotto

JsyCji9.png

Funny, I thought I did K?

EDIT: Seems I did, it's just that I forgot to load them up!

Just for records sake, does the King obit NOT count? Does it need to be an article rather than a wiki lift feed?

Just for records sake, does the King obit NOT count? Does it need to be an article rather than a wiki lift feed?

Yup...

While I am happy to receive email updates from the DDP I am quite concerned that the current updates have stopped being BCC'ed and I can see email addresses from loads of people I don't know, it means my email address has been shared too.To say I am angry about that is an understatement, perhaps I should have been more careful and set up a fake email somewhere but that isn't me, my Yahoo email is the one I use for my Paypal and my bank transactions, trusted friends know that one, my really close friends know my hotmail email but that isn't an issue. I am very concerned about my details being shared TMIB

• Like 1

For the record, I've told him off too.

I get too much spam as it is, I don't really want even more passing my junk filter.

Black Mark.

Shit. Apologies everyone for that. I was of course meant to BCC it...

Right, there will be no more emails except for the yearly reminder of the new competition, that is if I can be fucking bothered to do this shit as life's too fucking short.

If you want to see who's dead, go to the fucking website...

Can one of the forum's "nice guys" step in here and say "hey, everyone, take a few deep breaths and calm down". I'd do it but I don't want to blow my hardman rep.

• Like 2

Can one of the forum's "nice guys" step in here and say "hey, everyone, take a few deep breaths and calm down". I'd do it but I don't want to blow my hardman rep.

Actually, one of the forum's nicest guys has already blown that chance :P !

As someone who often has to send blind e-mails to multiple recipients I know how easy it is to mistakenly hit the wrong button, and that's all it was - a mistake, and, to paraphrase Einstein - the person who has never made a mistake has never done anything.

Right, there will be no more emails except for the yearly reminder of the new competition, that is if I can be fucking bothered to do this shit as life's too fucking short.

If you want to see who's dead, go to the fucking website...

Take a chillpill and relax. Just BCC next time and the show can continue. These emails are informative and I like them. Keep them going!

Oh 'eck. Are we all going to die? :skill2: