adrian0719

Ian Watkins

Yeah, the only "don't pick up the soap" advice I could see is because he might end up dispatched the same way Jeffrey Dahmer was.

30 years i hope he will get.

In all honesty though he will be put on a special ward away from the other prisoners , maybe with other peado's . The only question is will he even be seen as

a weirdo and a target amongst peado's ?

But let's not forget to reflect on what a tragedy it is to lose such a brilliant artist.

"A Town Called Hypocrisy", eh? You don't often find "satire" and social commentary so incredibly cutting, and yet subtle at the same time.....

But let's not forget to reflect on what a tragedy it is to lose such a brilliant artist.

"A Town Called Hypocrisy", eh? You don't often find "satire" and social commentary so incredibly cutting, and yet subtle at the same time.....

I'd never knowingly heard any of their records before. Jeez. It even had sheep in it. :unsure:

One also wonders how his two accomplices will fare. I'm sure they can look forward to an enthusiastic welcome from the ladies in their new homes. We can't really add them to our DDP teams, can we.

With this news, and if there was a vote tomorrow, would you vote to bring back hanging for these crimes?

• Like 1

With this news, and if there was a vote tomorrow, would you vote to bring back hanging for these crimes?

Knowing him, he'd probably get off on it!

Ian H Watkins a celeb singer from wales is apparently being harassed online by people mistaking him for well... .. ian watkins a celeb singer from wales. E! online also put his pic up instead of the black haired prophets one.

http://www.itv.com/news/2013-11-27/steps-singer-ian-h-watkins-gets-abuse-as-internet-users-confuse-him-for-convicted-lostprophets-singer/

It must be terrible for Ian, to have to share you name with someone who used to be in steps.

• Like 1

No

Ian H Watkins a celeb singer from wales is apparently being harassed online by people mistaking him for well... .. ian watkins a celeb singer from wales. E! online also put his pic up instead of the black haired prophets one.

http://www.itv.com/n...rophets-singer/

It must be terrible for Ian, to have to share you name with someone who used to be in steps.

And to be fair, Steps should all be banged up for 30 years too.

• Like 2

Lost Prophets final release will be a cover of that old blues standard: Cum on Baby!

Is he a good contender for any prison suicides theme in 2014?

Lost Prophets final release will be a cover of that old blues standard: Cum on Baby!

I've been weighing this post up over the last few days because I find this "joke" absolutely disgusting and it's even made me decide whether I want to keep visiting Deathlist. Do I want, or can I justify being a member of a site where making jokes about raping babies is deemed acceptable?

As my children get older and take interest in what Daddy's looking at on the laptop, can I really feel comfortable about some content of what I'm reading here?

For now, I'll just register - publically, that for me, this is a joke too far even for this site.

• Like 3

As my children get older and take interest in what Daddy's looking at on the laptop, can I really feel comfortable about some content of what I'm reading here?

With the greatest respect looking at a site that speculates on people's deaths while your children are in the room is silly and it's your responsibility to check the site at work or when they aren't around. It's not a family forum, nor should it be.

• Like 1

I'd quite happily bang Lisa Scott-Lee & Faye Tozer for 30 years. Not that Claire Richards though.. I wouldn't bang a fattie... even from behind !

I've been weighing this post up over the last few days because I find this "joke" absolutely disgusting and it's even made me decide whether I want to keep visiting Deathlist. Do I want, or can I justify being a member of a site where making jokes about raping babies is deemed acceptable?

For now, I'll just register - publically, that for me, this is a joke too far even for this site.

I have said, in the distant past, that its very difficult to preach let alone be "morally selective" about stuff on here when its very subject matter is in piss poor taste.

What would happen if you actually met a relative of one of your picks? How could you possibly justify the enjoyment of waiting for somebody to die for the sake of a stupid game? That somebody is a human, a real person loved by the people closest to them. Im quite sure your kids would be utterly mortified and, frankly devastated and enraged if, for whatever reason you actually ended up on somebodys death list.

Personally, I didnt find the joke funny because I dont find the subject matter funny, however, Im acutely aware that this place is not the bastion of good taste and, erm, moral fortitude or summat.

Mary is a boundary pusher,fact. Some of what he posts can either make me laugh my tits off or wince,thats the way he rolls.

I have said, in the distant past, that its very difficult to preach let alone be "morally selective" about stuff on here when its very subject matter is in piss poor taste.

What would happen if you actually met a relative of one of your picks? How could you possibly justify the enjoyment of waiting for somebody to die for the sake of a stupid game? That somebody is a human, a real person loved by the people closest to them. Im quite sure your kids would be utterly mortified and, frankly devastated and enraged if, for whatever reason you actually ended up on somebodys death list.

Personally, I didnt find the joke funny because I dont find the subject matter funny, however, Im acutely aware that this place is not the bastion of good taste and, erm, moral fortitude or summat.

Mary is a boundary pusher,fact. Some of what he posts can either make me laugh my tits off or wince,thats the way he rolls.

No. Even I almost laughed at it because I love humour so much I thought I had to admire the pun. Then I just realised it was way over the line. Actually, no... if I'm honest, the apprehension came first, then the nervous uncomfortable laughter afterwards.

Sometimes you have to have a judgment and maybe we're all going a bit soft but hey.....no we're not actually, I don't think even Chris Morris would have made that joke. I'm perfectly happy for MPFC to obviously keep making "sick" jokes it's just that one joke on this one topic that he went a bit far on that's all.

But remember this is a unique (hopefully) and uniquely sick and low crime/event/case/story that's brought shock to even the most hardened observers. So, seeing as hopefully we won't be seeing a story this bad again any time soon, we also won't be seeing any joke that goes as far as that one again. Because there won't be anything this sensitive/repulsive coming up that people can't accept that kind of joke about it.

MPFC keep on truckin' but I hope you can accept that particular one was, er, a bit bad.

No. Even I almost laughed at it because I love humour so much I thought I had to admire the pun. Then I just realised it was way over the line. Actually, no... if I'm honest, the apprehension came first, then the nervous uncomfortable laughter afterwards.

Sometimes you have to have a judgment and maybe we're all going a bit soft but hey.....no we're not actually, I don't think even Chris Morris would have made that joke. I'm perfectly happy for MPFC to obviously keep making "sick" jokes it's just that one joke on this one topic that he went a bit far on that's all.

But remember this is a unique (hopefully) and uniquely sick and low crime/event/case/story that's brought shock to even the most hardened observers. So, seeing as hopefully we won't be seeing a story this bad again any time soon, we also won't be seeing any joke that goes as far as that one again. Because there won't be anything this sensitive/repulsive coming up that people can't accept that kind of joke about it.

MPFC keep on truckin' but I hope you can accept that particular one was, er, a bit bad.

Aye, point taken, and I'm aware that if I trundle back here having done my good taste/bad taste reality checking on the Sickipedia then my sensibilities aren't always that finely attuned to attitudes in the real world. Apologies (seriously) for any offence given, that wasn't the intention.

I'd quite happily bang Lisa Scott-Lee & Faye Tozer for 30 years. Not that Claire Richards though.. I wouldn't bang a fattie... even from behind !

Your loss.

• Like 3

He definitely comes across as the suicide type , i think if he gets the opportunity he will do himself in. I think he should be one of the 50 picks on the deathlist for 2014 but its a gamble putting him on a 20 place ddp , as there are alot of dead certs for next year more so than previous years imo.

He definitely comes across as the suicide type , i think if he gets the opportunity he will do himself in. I think he should be one of the 50 picks on the deathlist for 2014 but its a gamble putting him on a 20 place ddp , as there are alot of dead certs for next year more so than previous years imo.

Yeah I'm sure no-one's ever said that in any previous December. :glare:

On the bright side, his burd will be legal when he is released.

• Like 2