Windsor

The Dead Of 2013

what is x9? :huh:

Do you have a complete inability to learn anything during your life time?

• Like 1

The director Ted Post , who directed such iconoc movies as Hang Em High has died at 95 http://www.latimes.c...0,1653212.story

Booooooo.

Never seen Hang 'Em High but I'm sure it's somewhere on one of my many scrappy, hastily-scribbled "movies to watch eventually" lists. Not sure why, but it annoys me when movie directors die before I've seen their movies. I mean, if they were still alive while I was old enough to actually watch them/be aware of them, that is.

Plus it's just generally sad to me when any decent movie person dies since I love films so much.

The Baby is an interesting movie of his, well worth a watch

The Baby is weird, worth watching though. I wonder what ever happen to Susanne Zenor she was in everything in the 70s and the disappeared.

The director Ted Post , who directed such iconoc movies as Hang Em High has died at 95 http://www.latimes.c...0,1653212.story

Booooooo.

Never seen Hang 'Em High but I'm sure it's somewhere on one of my many scrappy, hastily-scribbled "movies to watch eventually" lists. Not sure why, but it annoys me when movie directors die before I've seen their movies. I mean, if they were still alive while I was old enough to actually watch them/be aware of them, that is.

Plus it's just generally sad to me when any decent movie person dies since I love films so much.

The Baby is an interesting movie of his, well worth a watch

The Baby is weird, worth watching though. I wonder what ever happen to Susanne Zenor she was in everything in the 70s and the disappeared.

What, everything...even On the Buses? I think not.

http://www.dailymail...es-aged-82.html

Mike Winters dead - I definitely did search and nothing came up so sorry if it's already been done.

Fuck's sake, now I find it in the People I Was Surprised.......blah bah - sorry but the search function is shit. It says nowhere that it was in that thread.

AAAARRRGHGHGHGGH and now it won't even let me post proof that I searched! Fuck this, I'm going back to fucking bed and Mike Winters can fuck off.

• Like 4

http://www.dailymail...es-aged-82.html

Mike Winters dead - I definitely did search and nothing came up so sorry if it's already been done.

Fuck's sake, now I find it in the People I Was Surprised.......blah bah - sorry but the search function is shit. It says nowhere that it was in that thread.

AAAARRRGHGHGHGGH and now it won't even let me post proof that I searched! Fuck this, I'm going back to fucking bed and Mike Winters can fuck off.

This post is funnier than either of the Winters brothers ever were. And that dog.

• Like 1

Guest Guest

Sad news.I used to enjoy watching his tv show with his dog Snorbitz

Sad news. I used to enjoy watching his tv show with my family .

This is actually great news because he is a unique DDP pick for me!!!!

• Like 1

Bernie was the one with the dog.

Guest Guest

why were your family on his tv show?! :huh:

Murray Gershenz A former record shop owner/opera singer who turned to acting at age 80 is dead at 91. He played old man roles in film and tv comedies the last decade most notably in I Love You Man and The Hangover.

"Mr Master Mind" - Bill Woodward, the man on the front of the Master Mind board game has died. Apologies if this has already been posted, but I wasn't aware we have a board game thread (yet) - below is Mr Woodward (on the right, obviously) - http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/Man-iconic-Master-Mind-box-dies/story-19728006-detail/story.html#axzz2dUAe6mDz

mastermind2.jpg

• Like 1

Guest Guest

Murray Gershenz A former record shop owner/opera singer who turned to acting at age 80 is dead at 91. He played old man roles in film and tv comedies the last decade most notably in I Love You Man and The Hangover.

as mentioned by me 2 posts earlier!

"Mr Master Mind" - Bill Woodward, the man on the front of the Master Mind board game has died. Apologies if this has already been posted, but I wasn't aware we have a board game thread (yet) - below is Mr Woodward (on the right, obviously) - http://www.thisislei...l#axzz2dUAe6mDz

mastermind2.jpg

my grandad used to make me play this fucking boring game with him and the bloke on the box did my head in,looks like a right arrogant bastard,i shouldnt complain as my grandad couldve fiddled with me instead or gave me a Werthers Original
  • Like 3

My stepfather also loved Whose Baby? and got my little sister to write a letter to Bernie Winters asking for him to bring Schnorbitz round our house for tea,Bernie sent her a signed pic of himself and the giant dog and also a small velvet pouch which contained a small clump of the dog's hair,at least we think it was the dog's hair?

Guest Dave Ross

goodbye there

Not sure if we have a separate thread for economists, but Ronald Coase has died at the age of 102

Just remembered, this could also be included in the Nobel Prize in Death thread

I shouldnt complain as my grandad couldve fiddled with me instead or gave me a Werthers Original

Why settle for one or the other?

• Like 1

I'm lovin' the story of Wing Commander Kenneth Wallis: British spunk ably deployed in WW2 and subsequent aviation adventures including stunt work in Bond movies; all that he - for a WW2 vet - has a vaguley rock 'n' roll look!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/obituaries/10286869/Wing-Commander-Kenneth-Wallis.html