Windsor

The Dead Of 2013

Bronzell would've been my Deathrace joker if he had another two weeks in him, but DDP wise even with American sports figures easier to obit than before, I still felt that his career wasn't accomplished enough for even a 25% obit chance. Nonetheless since some were going to take their chances, it will be interesting to see if he does manage something.

Guest Guest

One of Swedens greatest runners Ina Scott has been euthanised following a bad accident aged 24 http://www.expressen...d-efter-olycka/ (its in swedish so you'll need google translate or something similar)

One of Swedens greatest runners Ina Scott has been euthanised following a bad accident aged 24 http://www.expressen...d-efter-olycka/ (its in swedish so you'll need google translate or something similar)

Runners?

Ina Scott was a fucking horse coffee3.gif

• Like 1

Guest Guest

I should bloody hope so.Don't w ant them putting humans to sleep just for breaking a leg! :o

I should bloody hope so.Don't w ant them putting humans to sleep just for breaking a leg! :o

Then why didn't you post it on the animal antics thread? Tit. Another good reason to stop guest posting(?)

I have to admit, this amused me, & the thought of them doing this made me smile. lol

Couldn't find the specific thread for artists and all of that. Karen Lawrence artist and partner of 26 years of John Otway lost her 2 year battle with cancer.

The British celebrity world has been shocked tonight with the news that agent to the stars Addison Cresswell has died suddenly of a heart attack aged 53 http://www.radiotime...--dies-suddenly

Oh, no, I'm in fucking tears! Tears of laughter that is, probably one of the few times I've laughed at anything he's been involved with.

http://www.chortle.co.uk/news/2013/12/23/19323/top_agent_addison_cresswell_dies_at_53

Just look at his fucking resume, in a sane society this kind of stuff would be listed underneath his face/mugshot on an FBI-type most-wanted list:

The combative manager, who was last year named the most powerful man in comedy, represented many of comedy’s A-list, including Jonathan Ross, Lee Evans, Jack Dee, Alan Carr, Michael McIntyre and Dara O Briain through his Off The Kerb agency.

And his sister company Open Mic made most of the stand-up shows on TV, including Michael McIntyre’s Comedy Roadshow, Chatty Man, Stand-Up For The Week and Live At The Apollo.

He cultivated a Cockney wide-boy image and famously negotiated Ross’s £18million three-year BBC deal, promoting tabloid furore about big-money contracts. Subsequently Ross was accused of ‘stuffing’ his BBC chat show with comedians from Cresswell’s books – although at the time the Corporation argued that these were big comedians who deserved their place on the sofa regardless of who represented them.

Haha what a cringe-tastic mockney cunt. Good riddance.

• Like 1

The British celebrity world has been shocked tonight with the news that agent to the stars Addison Cresswell has died suddenly of a heart attack aged 53 http://www.radiotime...--dies-suddenly

Oh, no, I'm in fucking tears! Tears of laughter that is, probably one of the few times I've laughed at anything he's been involved with.

http://www.chortle.c...well_dies_at_53

Just look at his fucking resume, in a sane society this kind of stuff would be listed underneath his face/mugshot on an FBI-type most-wanted list:

The combative manager, who was last year named the most powerful man in comedy, represented many of comedy’s A-list, including Jonathan Ross, Lee Evans, Jack Dee, Alan Carr, Michael McIntyre and Dara O Briain through his Off The Kerb agency.

And his sister company Open Mic made most of the stand-up shows on TV, including Michael McIntyre’s Comedy Roadshow, Chatty Man, Stand-Up For The Week and Live At The Apollo.

He cultivated a Cockney wide-boy image and famously negotiated Ross’s £18million three-year BBC deal, promoting tabloid furore about big-money contracts. Subsequently Ross was accused of ‘stuffing’ his BBC chat show with comedians from Cresswell’s books – although at the time the Corporation argued that these were big comedians who deserved their place on the sofa regardless of who represented them.

Not exactly a household name.

Did he steal your sweets when you were a kid or summat? If not, I'm struggling to find what warrants such a vitriolic attack.

Did he steal your sweets when you were a kid or summat? If not, I'm struggling to find what warrants such a vitriolic attack.

I suspect, unless the grievance is personal, that the attack was aimed at the perceived creation of an "old boys network" where if you were in you were ok but if you were out you were a bit fucked.

In all fairness, the old boys network has been put to good use of the Woss chatshows as he has had returning guests with the same agent, Jack Dee a case in point.

I suspect, unless the grievance is personal, that the attack was aimed at the perceived creation of an "old boys network" where if you were in you were ok but if you were out you were a bit fucked.

In all fairness, the old boys network has been put to good use of the Woss chatshows as he has had returning guests with the same agent, Jack Dee a case in point.

Uh yeah it's about the fucking fact that it's thanks to fucking "people" like him, everything on TV now is just a wank-arse panel show or "Live At the Apollo" with the same 10 or 12 shitty "comedians" in absolutely everyfuckingthing. All just so that some middle aged New Labour ponce can line his pockets with DVD sales/BBC money. It must be all his fault, if you read other articles, all the junior cockroaches are squawking/squeaking (whatever noise a cockroach makes) about how he "modernised the business", i.e. he hypnotised bazillions of snotty little suburban cunts into worshipping Dara O'Fucking Briain as a "legend", and all the other things that are about as appealling and fresh as a bag of fortnight-old camel jizz.

I bet the gormless cunt never spent a penny of his millions in a creative or interesting way, either. You should see some of the stunts I would pull if I had £50m.

I was gonna say "he probably just spent it on coke and whores" but I bet he wasn't even that interesting. Probably just fucking bought a corporate box ticket to the Emirates or whatfuckingever and buying autographed pictures of John Terry off ebay. Gormless, fucking Nu Lab CUNT.

Oh he also managed Marcus Brigstocke, that alone should have earned him a place at the next Nuremberg trials.

• Like 1

Uh yeah it's about the fucking fact that it's thanks to fucking "people" like him, everything on TV now is just a wank-arse panel show or "Live At the Apollo" with the same 10 or 12 shitty "comedians" in absolutely everyfuckingthing.

Firstly, "everything on TV" is not just "wank-arse panel shows". Ripper Street, Downton Abbey, Dr Who, X-Factor, Strictly Come Dancing, Peaky Blinders, Broadchurch? Wank-arse panels shows?

All just so that some middle aged New Labour ponce can line his pockets with DVD sales/BBC money.

No, not "just because some middle aged New Labour ponce can line his pockets", but because for reasons you or I may not understand, these are popular. Surely you don't imagine that someone can line their pockets producing DVDs that nobody wants?

It must be all his fault, of course, one man amongst 60million others if you read other articles, all the junior cockroaches are squawking/squeaking (whatever noise a cockroach makes) about how he "modernised the business" he did, you're right , i.e. he hypnotised bazillions of snotty little suburban cunts how did he do that then? into worshipping Dara O'Fucking Briain as a "legend" do they? does anyone?, and all the other things that are about as appealling and fresh as a bag of fortnight-old camel jizz.

I bet the gormless cunt never spent a penny of his millions in a creative or interesting way, either Maybe, I don't know. Do you?. You should see some of the stunts I would pull if I had £50m.

I was gonna say "he probably just spent it on coke and whores" but I bet he wasn't even that interesting. Maybe not, but he did start the Brighton comedy Festival amd raised money through the C4 Comedy Gala for Great Ormond Street Hospital. Probably just fucking bought a corporate box ticket to the Emirates or whatfuckingever and buying autographed pictures of John Terry off ebay. Are you a Spurs or Fulham fan perchance? Gormless, fucking Nu Lab CUNT. ...and a tory?

Oh he also managed Marcus Brigstocke, that alone should have earned him a place at the next Nuremberg trials. Yes, he's a modern day Eirch Priebke.

Are you a failed comedian or agent?

• Like 1

Priebke > Brigstocke, it's undeniable. At least Erich murdered all those people off his own gumption rather than having daddy fund it all.

Priebke > Brigstocke, it's undeniable. At least Erich murdered all those people off his own gumption rather than having daddy fund it all.

Daddy funds a lot of entertainment bods these days. That's why forums like this are loitered by the likes of us...

Uh yeah it's about the fucking fact that it's thanks to fucking "people" like him, everything on TV now is just a wank-arse panel show or "Live At the Apollo" with the same 10 or 12 shitty "comedians" in absolutely everyfuckingthing.

Firstly, "everything on TV" is not just "wank-arse panel shows". Ripper Street, Downton Abbey, Dr Who, X-Factor, Strictly Come Dancing, Peaky Blinders, Broadchurch? Wank-arse panels shows?

All just so that some middle aged New Labour ponce can line his pockets with DVD sales/BBC money.

No, not "just because some middle aged New Labour ponce can line his pockets", but because for reasons you or I may not understand, these are popular. Surely you don't imagine that someone can line their pockets producing DVDs that nobody wants?

It must be all his fault, of course, one man amongst 60million others if you read other articles, all the junior cockroaches are squawking/squeaking (whatever noise a cockroach makes) about how he "modernised the business" he did, you're right , i.e. he hypnotised bazillions of snotty little suburban cunts how did he do that then? into worshipping Dara O'Fucking Briain as a "legend" do they? does anyone?, and all the other things that are about as appealling and fresh as a bag of fortnight-old camel jizz.

I bet the gormless cunt never spent a penny of his millions in a creative or interesting way, either Maybe, I don't know. Do you?. You should see some of the stunts I would pull if I had £50m.

I was gonna say "he probably just spent it on coke and whores" but I bet he wasn't even that interesting. Maybe not, but he did start the Brighton comedy Festival amd raised money through the C4 Comedy Gala for Great Ormond Street Hospital. Probably just fucking bought a corporate box ticket to the Emirates or whatfuckingever and buying autographed pictures of John Terry off ebay. Are you a Spurs or Fulham fan perchance? Gormless, fucking Nu Lab CUNT. ...and a tory?

Oh he also managed Marcus Brigstocke, that alone should have earned him a place at the next Nuremberg trials. Yes, he's a modern day Eirch Priebke.

Are you a failed comedian or agent?

If you had posted that 24 hours earlier you might have got a point-by-point response but it's past midnight and I'm not very willing to spend much of my Christmas day humouring you or pointing out how cheap, meritless, and even missing-the-point-altogether most of your comebacks are. Tough luck, I guess.