Windsor

The Dead Of 2013

Uconfirmed reports that Noel Edmonds has been killed in a helicopter crash in central London.Don't know if its just a malaiccous rummour though.Just off to watcfh the news...

Reminds me of the time he shot Clive Anderson...

• Like 1

Sophiya Haque won't dance anymore. She won't be missed.

I'm sure she wil be by her family and friends.Have a heart.She was only 41

Well, my apologies if I offended you, but she shouldn't get preferential treatment because "she was only 41".

DEAR ABBY: People at a community I'm at aren't being nice to me. I mentioned to them that you're dead, but I didn't realize someone else mentioned it before me and now they're being rough on me. How can I make sure I don't annoy them again? - DISTRESSED GUEST

DEAR DISTRESSED: I understand the difficulty of your situation, but trust me on this that it can easily be resolved. Read before you post, numbskull.

• Like 4

Guest Guest

Here's one for the conspiracy theorists.The head of the police federation (union) Paul McKeever who was emb roiled in a dispute with David Camerons govt has died suddenly http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21076266

Former Celtic defender and assistant manager Sean Fallon has died at the age of 90, the club have announced.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/21077765

Someone has already posted it somewhere else... two millennia ago.

Former Celtic defender and assistant manager Sean Fallon has died at the age of 90, the club have announced.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/21077765

Someone has already posted it somewhere else... two millennia ago.

That someone was me. And I posted it in the correct place with all the other ex footballers

Somebody edited the page of British actress and soprano Lizbeth Webb on Wikipedia a few hours ago with an edit comment reading "My mother died yesterday".... Hmmm

Somebody edited the page of British actress and soprano Lizbeth Webb on Wikipedia a few hours ago with an edit comment reading "My mother died yesterday".... Hmmm

Can't find any obit, but there doesn't seem to be a citation on her wiki page.

Can't find any obit, but there doesn't seem to be a citation on her wiki page.

Rebecca Cain tweeted it...........

Rebecca Caine@RebeccaCaine

Very upset to hear that the soprano Lizbeth Webb died yesterday. Star of Bless the Bride and the original London Guys and Dolls.

Expand

Guest American Sports Fan

Two American baseball legends, 92 year old Stan Musial and 82 year old Earl Weaver, have both died within 24 hours of each other. Five DDP teams will pick up points for Musial once the UK obit goes up.

Two American baseball legends, 92 year old Stan Musial and 82 year old Earl Weaver, have both died within 24 hours of each other. Five DDP teams will pick up points for Musial once the UK obit goes up.

Both already mentioned in the baseball thread.

Guest American Sports Fan

Damn, I'm sorry! My turn to act like the gormless guest, I guess. I checked this forum very thoroughly for a baseball thread, but I didn't look in extra-curricular. I thought that area was for talking about other stuff, not reporting deaths.

Damn, I'm sorry! My turn to act like the gormless guest, I guess. I checked this forum very thoroughly for a baseball thread, but I didn't look in extra-curricular. I thought that area was for talking about other stuff, not reporting deaths.

That's true for the most part, the baseball thread is one of the odd ones out, perhaps the only one.

Thread now moved from extra-curricular to deathlist forum. :smileyd: