Windsor

The Dead Of 2013

Guest Guest

Wikipedia saying Betty White has died.Again

Honestly, these guests. That death is so fifteen minutes ago. She's alive again now!

• Like 1

Honestly, these guests. That death is so fifteen minutes ago. She's alive again now!

So what your saying is Betty White is our lord and saviour and has risen from the dead ?

Creating something like this

385308_468932179835293_1203722480_n.jpg

• Like 3

Guest Guest

BBC is reporting that Micheal Winner has died, no news on how etc at the moment though.

BBC is reporting that Micheal Winner has died, no news on how etc at the moment though.

Already posted in the ...............Michael Winner thread suprisingly

Somebody edited the page of British actress and soprano Lizbeth Webb on Wikipedia a few hours ago with an edit comment reading "My mother died yesterday".... Hmmm

Can't find any obit, but there doesn't seem to be a citation on her wiki page.

Rebecca Cain tweeted it...........

Rebecca Caine@RebeccaCaine

Very upset to hear that the soprano Lizbeth Webb died yesterday. Star of Bless the Bride and the original London Guys and Dolls.

Expand

Here's an obit.

Acer Nethercott @ 35 , twice won the boat race as a coxswain, and was an Olympic loser. Surprisingly it wasn't a stroke that got him, but a brain tumour http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rowing/21221228

Ten rare pygmy elephants, murder suspected.

I know it's rich coming from me but...this isn't funny!

http://www.bbc.co.uk...d-asia-21241380

Surely there is a separate thread for deaths of rare pygmies? There's a separate thread for everything else it seems.

Yup and it's confusing this poor newby head. Twice found something elsewhere, twice looked for evidence here and failed at first to find any, twice posted and twice found it had already been posted somewhere I hadn't looked, twice had to go back and edit/apologise. <facepalm> (twice).

Ten rare pygmy elephants, murder suspected.

I know it's rich coming from me but...this isn't funny!

http://www.bbc.co.uk...d-asia-21241380

Surely there is a separate thread for deaths of rare pygmies? There's a separate thread for everything else it seems.

Yup and it's confusing this poor newby head. Twice found something elsewhere, twice looked for evidence here and failed at first to find any, twice posted and twice found it had already been posted somewhere I hadn't looked, twice had to go back and edit/apologise. <facepalm> (twice).

You could search, once.

Click on the wheely thing to the right of the search box and do an advanced search is my advice.

(Please ignore if this advice is posted elsewhere).

• Like 1