The Unknown Man

Ideas And Possibilities For 2014

Maybe this guy - Kevin Richardson, could do an Irwin?

That, or perhaps even a Treadwell.

regards,

Hein

Guest LetsMango

What about Justin Bieber? I feel as though that kid is going to face an early demise. He really needs to stay out of the news for a week with the foiled murder for hire plot and paparazzo death. He is now in the news for smoking a blunt which has inspired a fake twitter account to encourage girls to cut for the Biebs. I kind of feel bad for him.

And here is 'exclusive Deathlist footage' of said stroke

img_3286222_620.jpg

Guest Guest

Other possibilities:

The daughter of Sir Winston Churchill - Lady Soames.

Could mean Brown Bread.

Or dribbling sort.

or could be fine in a few days.

BBC news ticker reporting that Andrew Marr has 'taken ill' having suffered a stroke yesterday.

BBC news ticker reporting that Andrew Marr has 'taken ill' having suffered a stroke yesterday.

Snooze / Lose Windsor baybee, even pics on the last page..........

Just Breaking: Former BBC DG Alasdair Milne has died. Link when available.

Wrong thread;

and beaten to it in right thread.

Andrew long arms Marr has suffered a stroke.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...ndrew-marr.html

unconfirmed reports on twitter saying he may be 'brain stem dead' whatever that means?

Means any comeback he makes might be on reality tv - perhaps in the next series of The Undateables.

• Like 1

Guest Guest

Andrew Marr seems to be recovering from his stroke.Sadly it seems it will be many months at least before he's back on radio or tv :(

Crossword compiler Reverend John Graham, better known as Araucaria, reveals through a crossword that he has terminal esophageal cancer, which will be treated with palliative care. :skill2:

Two Reverend Grahams carking it in the same year? tbh as a strict Ximenean myself Araucaria/Cinephile does my fucking nut in.

Crossword compiler Reverend John Graham, better known as Araucaria, reveals through a crossword that he has terminal esophageal cancer, which will be treated with palliative care. :skill2:

The crossword, in which the news was announced, and the Guardian's report on same.

I'm lucky if I can understand the clues, let alone get an answer.

I'm more a Rufus man.

Oops, I'd intended to have linked to the Guardian report rather than his Wiki :blink: Not to much a biggie though since it was at least on the subject

But yep, wouldn't have a snowball's chance in hell of getting through that quiz even with the head start offered by the report. Just reading the clues is enough to give a headache

The crossword, in which the news was announced, and the Guardian's report on same.

Graham didn't compile that crossword.

His consultant just thought it would be a hilarious way to break the news...

• Like 1

Graham didn't compile that crossword.

His consultant just thought it would be a hilarious way to break the news...

That legendary cryptic compiler #banter.

Let's not forget the fact that Len Goodman's dear old mum continues to breathe, and will doubtless be mentioned by several papers when she stops.

"Married? Really? To a woman? Get out of it..." hairdresser to the stars/Matalan shoppers Nicky Clarke is hospitalised with pneumonia.

I've said it before :P but if he's meant to be that good, why can't he make a better job of his own hair. Surely he must know another decent hairdresser who could help him out with the bits he can't reach.

I've said it before :P but if he's meant to be that good, why can't he make a better job of his own hair. Surely he must know another decent hairdresser who could help him out with the bits he can't reach.

Oh, I thought it was the ever popular tornado cut.

regards,

Hein

Last night's Freakzone on Six Music included a shout out for Tim Smith (ironically for a man who called his first band Cardiac Arrest he's been laid low by a major heart attack and a series of strokes), still very unwell, apparently. Deffo the kind of cultish type beloved of obit writers on the broadsheets.

http://en.wikipedia....mith_(Cardiacs)

Shite...sorry, can we move this to possibles for 2014? Thought that's where I was because of all the Garfunkel talk above.

Edited by Magere Hein
Post moved from topic "The Dead Of 2013"