The Unknown Man

Ideas And Possibilities For 2014

I'd rather an hour of Def Leppard then 10 minutes of U2.

• Like 3

You make very good points regarding the eyeballs/eardrums thing. But my screaming due to eyeball/screwdriver connection would drown out both Westlife and Def Leppard.

I like Jedward.

Now if you'd said Daniel Fucking Bedingfield, it would have been a proper conundrum. Throw in Pink Fucking Floyd and I might just kill myself.

Ahem.. I feel almost ashamed to be on topic...

The following, mostly mentioned here, are now cancer-free (apparently);

Stanley "Buckwheat" Dural

Steve Perry

Angie Everhart

Tommy Chong

Manisha Koirala

Tammy Sytch

David Bookbinder

Martin Crowe

Worth taking off your 2014 lists if you believe their respective announcements.

A shiv in the county jail, drug overdose,hep c infection,alcohol poisoning, or killing herself in a car crash should see Tammy Sytch out sometime in the next few years even if cancer free.

A shiv in the county jail, drug overdose,hep c infection,alcohol poisoning, or killing herself in a car crash should see Tammy Sytch out sometime in the next few years even if cancer free.

Especially when one considers that WWE has officially washed its hands of her and stated publicly that it will not fund any further rehab or treatment

I forget if she has her own thread or not (did a quick search but couldn't find one) Katherine Crowe is to give her last live performance tomorrow, so she can concentrate on her family and her battle with cancer

I forget if she has her own thread or not (did a quick search but couldn't find one) Katherine Crowe is to give her last live performance tomorrow, so she can concentrate on her family and her battle with cancer

Only-known-for-illness-folk like her tend not to have threads of their own... fringes of fame covers them.

Regular DDP pick Anthea Turner has seperated from her husband, after she found out about his relationship with a much younger woman.

Yesterday Anthea said in a statement: “I can confirm we have separated. I need time to consider my plans.”

thing.gif?

Regular DDP pick Anthea Turner has seperated from her husband, after she found out about his relationship with a much younger woman.

Yesterday Anthea said in a statement: “I can confirm we have separated. I need time to consider my plans.”

thing.gif?

This never gets old, does it

• Like 3

Easy Rider actress Karen Black is suffering from ampullary cancer*. Her family have appealed for financial support to for her travel to Europe to undergo experimental treatment, as she is no longer able to endure chemotherapy.

* Ampullary Cancer :skull:

Doesn't look good for her - in hospital with pneumonia and her friend, actress Juliette Lewis, tweeted "Hi gorgeous souls can u please say a prayer of eternal love and strength for my glorious mentor Karen Black? Her cancer fight is almost over." :skill2:

Stay strong Karen. Just 6 more months

• Like 6

How about a good old-fashioned gimmie..?

How about a good old-fashioned gimmie..?

Doubt it. Neil Platt died in 2009.

That's what happens when you skim through an article...

F1 Commentator Murray Walker has cancer. Apparently treatable, but he will be 90 in October.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/22946026

Wikipedia sums up his health issues in the last year...

In May 2013 while on holiday he had a fall, breaking his pelvis and is recovering at his Hampshire home after spending three weeks in hospital. He hopes to be back working for the BBC at the British Grand Prix in June. Health problems got worse when he got cancer the following month.

Pit stop time for Murray Walker-he has lymphatic cancer :(http://www.bbc.co.uk...rmula1/22946026

If you bothered to look just one post above yours, you'll notice that the same link was posted a good 18 hours before.

Pit stop time for Murray Walker-he has lymphatic cancer :(http://www.bbc.co.uk...rmula1/22946026

If you bothered to look just one post above yours, you'll notice that the same link was posted a good 18 hours before.

Sigh. Will we ever be rid of this irritating idiot and his inane compositions?

Perhaps if people took no notice of him and didn't respond to every post?

I disagree if we tell him what a CUNT he is every post, we might even be able to get through to him that he is not welcome

I disagree if we tell him what a CUNT he is every post, we might even be able to get through to him that he is not welcome

Isn't that pretty much what happens every time he posts? I'm more inclined to go along with Time's suggestion, they do say don't feed the troll...

Isn't that pretty much what happens every time he posts? I'm more inclined to go along with Time's suggestion, they do say don't feed the troll...

Who are you all talking about? :scratchhead:

• Like 1

guest guest

guest guest

whooooosh

• Like 1