The Unknown Man

Ideas And Possibilities For 2014

<p>

snapback.pngthe_engineer, on 25 December 2013 - 02:45 PM, said:

snapback.pngJonathanharvey26, on 25 December 2013 - 02:30 PM, said:

Re Kirsten: Bit of a wild card I admit, but she has battled drug addiction issues in the recent past. http://www.intorehab...ush-with-rehab/

Hi if you want to enter you can only pick 20 the first pick at the top of your list is classed as the joker , you also need to include team name above your 20 picks. you then email it too ddp2014@derbydeadpool.co.uk Good luck and welcome aboard!

I'm a tad confused where it states that that article was modified just last year. It refers to Dunst as being a 26 year old, yet she's 31. So perhaps she's cleaned up her lifestyle in those 5 years"

As i said a bit of a shot in the dark, but then who would have predicted Brittany Murphy in 2008? Or Heath Ledger?

As I said, a bit of a shot in the dark…… but then who would have predicted Brittany Murphy in 2008?

I say go for it, those kind of picks have always made it more fun when they turn out successful. Otherwise we would all have the same 20 90 year olds on our team entries.

Here are just a few of my ideas for the 2014 DeathList.

1. Doris Day.

2. Luise Rainer.

3. Christopher Lee.

4. Dick Van Dyke.

5. Don Rickles.

6. Mae Young.

Mae Young is now the oldest known living former professional wrestler in the world, after Angelo Something-or-Whatever, born in the mid 1910s, died earlier this year. However I understand she still works out every day as she has been promised a televised match on her 100th birthday by Vincent McMahon, the CEO of the hilariously named World Wrestling "Entertainment". Also I'm not sure pro wrestlers are quite the DL committee's cup of tea.

Also frankly, given the amount of steroids he did at one time, and the amount of stress he has put himself through, I'm almost of the opinion that she has more chance of making it to that date than he does.

A few of my picks:

Add:

-Don Rickles (Poor health, looks like hell, don't know how popular he is in the UK though)

-Alan Young

-Jimmy Carter (At 90, he's at the point where he could die suddenly and be a massive miss should he not be on the list)

-Boutros Boutros-Ghali

Remove:

-Stan Lee (Recovered from heart problems,

)

-Pete Seeger (Still active, healthy)

-Hosni Mubarak

-Harper Lee

-Ian Paisley

Al Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri, former Vice President Dick Cheney, Thee Muhammad Ali, Physicist Stephen Hawking and retired dictator Fidel Castro.

How about Ronnie Corbett? Does anyone have any info on Corbett's health?

His ability to be funny died decades ago.

Guest Mchiggins

Any terminally ill celebs???

Guest Mchiggins

Other than the obvious?

Any terminally ill celebs???

Yes, ANY terminally ill celeb will count.

Thanks for asking.

Guest Guest

Radio one DJ Fearne Cotton said to be seriously ill with tonsilitis tonight. Possible contender?

Radio one DJ Fearne Cotton said to be seriously ill with tonsilitis tonight. Possible contender?

I'm not sure whether you could die of tonsillitis, but maybe she's shoved too much bleach down her throat to extinguish the effect of snogging Ian Watkins...

I'm not sure whether you could die of tonsillitis, but maybe she's shoved too much bleach down her throat to extinguish the effect of snogging Ian Watkins...

She has a fever and tonsillitis. It's far from life threatening.

Guest Nizzy

Bruce forsythe...he's been ill a bit lately.....Ian Watkins...hopefully he will hang himself in his jail cell....Zsa zsa Gabor...can she hang on for much longer?...fidel Castro....not heard much of him lately....dick van dyke....he's getting on a bit now

Guest Guest

Any word on Tito Vilanova??? Cured? No?

he is definately on the top of both my personal deathlist & my DDP list

Shuey makes a late bid for inclusion....

http://news.sky.com/...skiing-accident

his condition is serious but not critical, but we have to follow this very carefully as it could be a big & easy hit for early 2014.

he is definately on the top of both my personal deathlist & my DDP list

Shuey makes a late bid for inclusion....

http://news.sky.com/...skiing-accident

his condition is serious but not critical, but we have to follow this very carefully as it could be a big & easy hit for early 2014.

The story has now been changed on most news outlets removing the word "serious"........

A photo of Tito tweeted 3 hours ago of him returning from New York after treatment (per translation). He looks okay, but still unsure as to putting him on my team or not...

A photo of Tito tweeted 3 hours ago of him returning from New York after treatment (per translation). He looks okay, but still unsure as to putting him on my team or not...

He will last 2014 but to repeatedly get cancer is a sign he is not long for this world. Then again look at bobby robson so who knows.

Guest Guest

Make sure Ian Paisley stays on the list. He's in hospital for unspecified 'tests' which is often code for 'dying of old age' http://www.bbc.co.uk...reland-25541275 Thats what they said about Kalashnikov

When do we get the 2014 list, I'm assuming New Years Eve?

Shortly after midnight, New Year's Day...

Shortly after midnight, New Year's Day...

UK time :-)