The Unknown Man

Ideas And Possibilities For 2014

Potential 2014 Deathlist (Included is their age in 2014 and their occupation/reason for fame).

1. Billy Graham, 96, Evangelist

2. George HW Bush, 90, Ex U.S. President

3. Nancy Reagan, 93, Ex U.S. First Lady

4. Sid Caesar, 92, Comedian

5. Kirk Douglas, 98, Actor

6. Zsa Zsa Gabor, 97, Actress

7. I.M. Pei, 97 Architect

8. David Rockefeller, 100, Philanthropist

9. Mary Tyler Moore, 78, Actress

10. James Garner, 86, Actor

11. Harper Lee, 88, Author

12. Prince Phillip, 93, Royal Monarch

13. Bob Dole, 91, Ex U.S. Senator

14. Henry Kissinger, 91, Diplomat

15. George Schultz, 94, Diplomat

16. Fidel Castro, 88, Dictator

17. Mikhail Gorbachev, 83, Ex Soviet premier

18. Lauren Bacall, 90, Actress

19. George Kennedy, 89, Actor

20. John Glenn, 93, Astronaut

21. Ben Bradlee, 93, Journalist

22. Eli Wallach, 99, Actor

23. Olivia DeHaviland, 98, Actress

24. Doris Day, 90, Actress

25. Fats Domino, 86, Singer

26. Chuck Berry, 88, Singer

27. Loretta Lynn, 82, Singer

28. Dick Van Dyke, 89, Actor

29. Barbara Bush, 89, Ex U.S. First Lady

30. Pat Robertson, 84, Televangelist

31. Beverly Cleary, 98, Author

32. John Paul Stevens, 94, Ex U.S. Supreme Court Justice

33. Muhammad Ali, 72, Boxer

34. Bob Barker, 91, Game Show Host

35. Jerry Lewis, 88, Comedian

36. Hal Holbrook, 89, Actor

37. Arnold Palmer, 85, Golfer

38. Jimmy Carter, 90, Ex U.S. President

39. Rosalynn Carter, 87, Ex U.S. First Lady

40. Luise Rainer, 104, Actress

41. Joan Fontaine, 97, Actress

42. Pete Seeger, 95, Singer

43. Mickey Rooney, 94, Actor

44. Norman Lear, 92, Producer

45. Lee Iacocca, 90, Businessman

46. Neil Simon, 87, Playwright

47. Walter Mondale, 86, Ex U.S. Vice President

48. Ariel Sharon, 86, EX. Israeli Prime Minister

49. Helmut Schmidt, 95, Ex German Chancellor

50. Dr. Ruth Westheimer, 86, Therapist

Guest Harbinger of Broom

I am going to suggest Liam Cosgrave, former Taoiseach of Ireland (Irish term for Prime Minister) still going at 93 years of age. The man is so old, he was elected to parliament during the second world war, he was born before the Irish War of Independence and his three immediate successors are all dead.

Joan Fontaine and Olivia de Havilland must have good genes!

Indeed, their mother died at age 88, and their father died at age 95.

http://www.dailymail...Basel-bash.html

For those doing an under 40-50 team for DDP Nicole Richie look's skelatal now.

Crikey! Someone else there has been at the Botox, methinks. What a hideous sight.

Guest Guest

King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia is 89. Pope Benedict XVI is 86. Both might pass is 2014. Also, Pres. Jimmy Carter and George H.W. Bush.

King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia is 89. Pope Benedict XVI is 86. Both might pass is 2014. Also, Pres. Jimmy Carter and George H.W. Bush.

Benedict XVI is not a good choice, his health has improved this year.

Clinton sounded like shit during the mandela interviews..... going downhill rapidly.

Clinton sounded like shit during the mandela interviews..... going downhill rapidly.

Yeah, well I guess running that chain of greeting card retailers into the ground, would not of helped one bit!! :lol:

• Like 3

Yeah, well I guess running that chain of greeting card retailers into the ground, would not of helped one bit!! :lol:

The introduction of the "I'm so sorry I ruined your dress" range was probably a mistake.

• Like 4

I'm going to plump for Windsor Davies for 2014

I am going to suggest Liam Cosgrave, former Taoiseach of Ireland (Irish term for Prime Minister) still going at 93 years of age. The man is so old, he was elected to parliament during the second world war, he was born before the Irish War of Independence and his three immediate successors are all dead.

Might not be the only former Taoiseach on the way out. According to Irish media, Albert Reynolds is in the final stages of Alzhimers

http://www.irishtime...s-son-1.1629570

Guest Murdoks

Well, i'm not happy to say it but, I think you can add Lemmy Killmister for 2014.. That's not the first time he cancel shows this year, and with all the alcool and drugs he had his whole life, he is certainly not so far from passing away now..

Anyway, I hope i'm wrong, I would realy love to see Motorhead once before he died!

Guest Guest

Following the death of Ronnie Biggs, Eli Wallch is now the most often nominated living person on the deathlist, eleven times so far, followed by Kirk Douglas and Fidel Castro (both ten times).

Seven nominations went for Chapman Pincher, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Billy Graham, Mickey Rooney and Jake Lamotta. Olivia de Havilland, Ariel Sharon and Fats Domino joined the list six times.

Will we meet them all again in 2014?

Would be a big loss after quite a long way...

(I'm thinking of Patrick Moore, who was nominated eight times, and the seven times nominees Alec Guiness and Boris Yeltsin, who went that long for nothing...)

Guest Sjosfk

What about Ian Watkins? I guess he'll be segregated but can't discount the possibility of him being disemboweled/killing himself in prison.

What about Ian Watkins? I guess he'll be segregated but can't discount the possibility of him being disemboweled/killing himself in prison.

Of course it's possible, but I'd say: not bloody likely. The chances of detainees doing/being done such things are slight. Just ask yourself: why is Ian Brady still alive?

regards,

Hein

Of course it's possible, but I'd say: not bloody likely. The chances of detainees doing/being done such things are slight. Just ask yourself: why is Ian Brady still alive?

regards,

Hein

True, but Watkins doesn't strike as the chap who would live into old age in prison. My suspicions are he'll Shipman himself within the next 18 months.

• Like 1

For 2014, I would suggest the following for consideration.

Louis Jordan, Nancy Reagan, Bruce Forsyth, Christopher Lee, Prunella Scales, Ken Dodd, Sir Geoffrey Howe, Billy Conolly, Jimmy Carter, Bob Hawke, Gene Wilder, Richard Attenborough, Prince Phillip, Frankie Muniz, Terry Pratchet, Paul O'Grady, Betty White,

For 2014, I would suggest the following for consideration.

Louis Jordan, Nancy Reagan, Bruce Forsyth, Christopher Lee, Prunella Scales, Ken Dodd, Sir Geoffrey Howe, Billy Conolly, Jimmy Carter, Bob Hawke, Gene Wilder, Richard Attenborough, Prince Phillip, Frankie Muniz, Terry Pratchet, Paul O'Grady, Betty White,

That would be a bit cruel wouldn't it?

Probably is a bit cruel. Do we know who is the youngest person ever to be listed on Deathlist?

Probably is a bit cruel. Do we know who is the youngest person ever to be listed on Deathlist?

Gary Lineker's then-infant son George appeared on a DL during the 90s... obviously not a record that's gonna be even close to being touched by today's DL.

President Assad. The SAS will visit if not an islamist suicide bomber.