The Unknown Man

Ideas And Possibilities For 2014

This guy for 2018ish.... if he lasts that long.

1mBx4TNTTVyjvqD.gif

Surely if it breaks suddenly his head is going right into the back and he is falling off . He's definitely my joker for next year haha .

• Like 1

Guest Tiffany

Eu queria sugerir para a lista de 2014 o nome de Luis Inácio Lula da Silva (ex-Presidente do Brasil), teve câncer, dizem que está curado, mas tenho minhas dúvidas.

^^^ 100 % agree.

Always 'sell' the fav on the first race at Cheltenham. Sound advice Tiff.

Valerie Harper terminal brain cancer. Might not make it to 2014, if she does, she's going to be my joker.

OK passed the famous test. Didn't recognise the name but when I saw what she had been in makes her a good choice.

Unless she seriously defies odds and makes it to 2014 it looks like this'll be a miss for my Muppet Show theme team

Desparately sad news about Valerie Harper. I loved her as Rhoda in The Mary Tyler Moore Show and Rhoda. I really hope she defies the odds.

I did briefly consider a Mary Tyler Moore-related theme team this year but in the end just stuck MTM on the list.

• Like 1

Rhoda was always on last thing at night on BBC1 during the week during the 80s...

Guest Droosy

Unless she seriously defies odds and makes it to 2014 it looks like this'll be a miss for my Muppet Show theme team

well, she plans to undergo chemotherapy, which could prolong her life by.....47 hours?

I think its possible she could survive . If she does virtually everyone will have her as Joker though .

Easy Rider actress Karen Black is suffering from ampullary cancer*. Her family have appealed for financial support to for her travel to Europe to undergo experimental treatment, as she is no longer able to endure chemotherapy.

* Ampullary Cancer :skull:

Who knew that we have something called an Ampulla of Vater inside our guts? :huh: It sounds like something out of a fantasy quest tale.

"Farewell, I go to seek the Ampulla of Vater"

• Like 2

Who knew that we have something called an Ampulla of Vater inside our guts? :huh: It sounds like something out of a fantasy quest tale.

Guess nothing is surprising when part of our brain stem's called the medulla oblongata.

Guess nothing is surprising when part of our brain stem's called the medulla oblongata.

I'm guessing she's a baddie.

Julius Darmaatjadja who was 1 of 2(the other did not part because of sex scandal) Cardinals not to take part in the 2013 Conclave due to ill health should be a possibility.

Ryan Buell will be appearing at this public symposium deal on the 21st of February. Do we have any Pennsylvania DeathLister who could go along and give us a status report on the big man?

Update on Ryan Buell

Details on his health have been sketchy for some time but this recent post was by the friends of Ryan Buell courtesy of Ryan's facebook page:

Dear friends of Ryan. As you know Ryan has been fighting a very serious illness for a year now. He had surgery this afternoon to remove an organ and a piece of another. The operation was a success!!! But we can still use prayers. It will take him a couple weeks to recover and he will be carefully monitored to make sure there aren't any complications or infections. Before you go to bed tonight please say a prayer and light a candle for the chief! Thank you!

How about Robert Loggia?

How about Robert Loggia?

I like Robert Loggia, just because of

from Lost Highway (a forgotten masterpiece, imho). :)
  • Like 1

How about Robert Loggia?

I like Robert Loggia, just because of

from Lost Highway (a forgotten masterpiece, imho). :)

That film is haunting me. I watched for the first time a few weeks ago and thought it was brilliant and now every forum i go on seems to have a post about it.

Guest Paula

how about pervez musherref the ex pakistan president? He is likely to be assasinated soon.

or tayyip erdogan the turkish president? He is rumored to have intestine cancer.