The Unknown Man

Ideas And Possibilities For 2014

Lynne Stewart, ex-lawyer of Omar Abdel-Rahman, if she makes it through 2013. Lynne is currently serving a ten-year sentence for passing information from The Blind Sheikh along to his terror group. She is undergoing chemo for advance-staged breast cancer and is seeking a compassionate release.

Aha, the al-Megrahi gambit, always worth a try.

regards,

Hein

• Like 1

Aha, the al-Megrahi gambit, always worth a try.

regards,

Hein

.. Maybe in two or three years.

Two suggestions:

Demi Moore who is approaching Lindsay Lohan territory, and Liza Minelli who has aged considerably, and if you watched the new Arrested Development episodes you know that she will not appear in any future episodes or a movie.

Post removed

If Al Molinaro survives this year he will turn 95 next year, which in fat guy years has gotta be supercentenarian longetivity.

If Al Molinaro survives this year he will turn 95 next year, which in fat guy years has gotta be supercentenarian longetivity.

Haven't seen a recent picture; is he still fat?

Not sure if he still is but it seems he spent most of his adult life on the plump size.

Asa Briggs, who has never been one to turn down the offer of an extra slice of lard, is 92 now. Are there any other big name scalebusters over 90?

IKEA guy Ingvar Kamprand stepping down as chairman. His family figured it was time when they couldn't find a few of his leg bones.

• Like 2

Not sure if he still is but it seems he spent most of his adult life on the plump size.

Speaking of obese people...is it just me or has Hugh O'Brian gained a lot of weight since becoming a senior citizen?

igma0g.jpg

He's the dude to the left, in blue shirt. He's 88 years old, so I think he could be a good pick.

Guest Police

Australian radio host Clive Robertson

Vivan Campbell of Def Leppard has cancer. http://m.rollingston...cancer-20130610

That's very sad for him, but they are/were indeed the SHITTEST band of all time.

Worse than Bread?

Vivan Campbell of Def Leppard has cancer. http://m.rollingston...cancer-20130610

That's very sad for him, but they are/were indeed the SHITTEST band of all time.

Worse than Bread?

Or Westlife?

Worse than Bread?

Or Westlife?

Now I will concede that it is very hard to draw a shittest line between Westlife and Def Leppard. In fact, if I had to choose between Westlife, Def Leppard and poking my own eyeballs out with a rusty screwdriver, the eyeballs would win.

Worse than Bread?

Or Westlife?

Now I will concede that it is very hard to draw a shittest line between Westlife and Def Leppard. In fact, if I had to choose between Westlife, Def Leppard and poking my own eyeballs out with a rusty screwdriver, the eyeballs would win.

What if I raise the stakes and threw in Jedward?

Worse than Bread?

Or Westlife?

As in threw into an industrial-sized blender?

Worse than Bread?

Or Westlife?

Even if you removed your eyeballs with a rusty screwdriver, you'd still be able to hear the awful din that these bands create. It's a bit like responding to nude photos of Peggy Mount and Nancy Reagan locked in a lesbian embrace by sticking knitting needles in your ears to deafen yourself.

Worse than Bread?

Or Westlife?

Even if you removed your eyeballs with a rusty screwdriver, you'd still be able to hear the awful din that these bands create. It's a bit like responding to nude photos of Peggy Mount and Nancy Reagan locked in a lesbian embrace by sticking knitting needles in your ears to deafen yourself.

Yeah, you wanna use that screwdriver to perforate your eardrums