Grim Reaper

Mikhail Kalashnikov

Guest guesty

Ooh, late December is pretty mortal.

Guest Lá an Lúbáin

I had the intention to join this site for a long time and had the username 'Lá an Lúbáin' ready to go. It means the 'Rapture/Day of Judgement' in Irish. It also is the term given to Tibb's Eve, 23rd December and in another layer of irony , quite literally means 'day of the bend' . Given Kalashnikov's 'bent' clip , I just thought I'd share this with you light-hearted folkson this most coincidental of death days.

Beir bua nó bás (Catch victory or death)

Nollaig Shona Deathlist!

Is he the reason the site was exceeding bandwidth earlier? I has no idea he was so popular. Still, my 4th hit of the year

Guest Guest

Please God release Mr Kalashnikov from his life long guilt and suffering and give us a 10th hit. Ta

Forgot to say, thanks God.And for the other 3 hits in the meantime. Just goes to show theres something in this prayer malarkey !

PS if you can squeeze in one more by midnight on tuesday that would be great.Billy Graham would love to meet you at long last!

Is he the reason the site was exceeding bandwidth earlier? I has no idea he was so popular. Still, my 4th hit of the year

I think it's more a matter of all the big deaths so far this month using the majority of bandwith limit up and the spike in traffic upon his death pushing it over the edge, I'm sure whoevers paying deathlists bills hopes for a death-free rest of December as you normal have to stump up some cash to keep a site open when that happens or leave it dead for the rest of the month.

Is anyone giving him a proper obit on the frontpage?

Guest Guest

It's early days yet. That can take months at the best of times,never mind during the christmas holidays!

Guest Guest

I think it's more a matter of all the big deaths so far this month using the majority of bandwith limit up and the spike in traffic upon his death pushing it over the edge, I'm sure whoevers paying deathlists bills hopes for a death-free rest of December as you normal have to stump up some cash to keep a site open when that happens or leave it dead for the rest of the month.

I was unable to access the site for most of monday and yesterday.Was this to save money or do I just have a shit internet connection?

First......... bandwith goes to registered folk.

#Only takes a minute girl#

That'll be Grim Reaper, AKA The Boss, online sightings of whom are rare.

I think the above explanation of the blackout is essentially correct.

I was unable to access the site for most of monday and yesterday.Was this to save money or do I just have a shit internet connection?

More like: running out of bought bandwidth. It's unfortunate that one gets no refund for unused bandwidht in relatively death-free month.

regards,

Hein

It has just been revealed that Kalashnikov's conscience was troubling him at the end:

"In his letter to the Russian Patriarch, Kalashnikov wrote that one question was causing pain to his soul.

"My spiritual pain is unbearable. I keep having the same unsolved question: if my rifle claimed people's lives, then can it be that I... a Christian and an Orthodox believer, was to blame for their deaths?" he wrote.

"The longer I live, the more this question drills itself into my brain and the more I wonder why the Lord allowed man to have the devilish desires of envy, greed and aggression."

In his letter, Kalashnikov said that he first went into a church at the age of 91 and was later baptised.

The letter has been published by local Russian newspaper Isvestya."

It has just been revealed that Kalashnikov's conscience was troubling him at the end:

"In his letter to the Russian Patriarch, Kalashnikov wrote that one question was causing pain to his soul.

"I keep having the same unsolved question: if my rifle claimed people's lives, then can it be that I... a Christian and an Orthodox believer, was to blame for their deaths?" he wrote.

"The longer I live, the more this question drills itself into my brain and the more I wonder why the Lord allowed man to have the devilish desires of envy, greed and aggression."

In his letter, Kalashnikov said that he first went into a church at the age of 91 and was later baptised.

The letter has been published by local Russian newspaper Isvestya."

Ach, nothing should be on his mind re folks deaths. Its the cunt that invented bullets that should be troubled...