BrunoBrimley

Hillary Clinton

Great news! Hillary Clinton is closer to death! Perhaps now is the time to give her a slot on next years list.

Hilary Clinton recovering from concussion

Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, already ill with a virus, is now recovering from a concussion sustained after fainting, her office said Saturday.

Clinton "will continue to be monitored regularly by her doctors," said a statement from spokesman Philippe Reines.

"At their recommendation," Reines added, "she will continue to work from home next week, staying in regular contact with department and other officials. She is looking forward to being back in the office soon."

In explaining her injury, Reines said: "While suffering from a stomach virus, Secretary Clinton became dehydrated and fainted, sustaining a concussion."

The virus had forced Clinton to skip a planned trip this week to North Africa and the Persian Gulf.

Clinton, 65, is expected to announce her retirement........

• Like 2

I quite like her

• Like 2

I was rather hoping she would win the Democratic nomination for the 2008 election.

Mainly because I thought America wouldn't elect a non-white president...

I like Hillary too.

The nicest thing I can say about her is that she is still less frightening than anyone on the other side of US politics. She was bullying the Aussie givernment (not hard) when she was out here last month, though, which put her even lower in my estimation than she was before... Anyway, new year and new death list, so we shan't worry about politics today!

I was rather hoping she would win the Democratic nomination for the 2008 election.

More likely than electing a woman apparently.

• Like 1

More likely than electing a woman apparently.

It was a close call at the time right into the convention.

i posted about this last night possibly on wrong page - forgive the newbieness.

Some ignoramus dooshbag called adrian0179 who clearly has no manners OR any idea of whats going on with clinton replied to the post. please dont bother in future if thats the best you can come up with. :)))

besides, old grim gave her another chance apparently

• Like 1

i posted about this last night possibly on wrong page - forgive the newbieness.

Some ignoramus dooshbag called adrian0179 who clearly has no manners OR any idea of whats going on with clinton replied to the post. please dont bother in future if thats the best you can come up with. :)))

besides, old grim gave her another chance apparently

Please forgive my hasty snark, Antitig. Did not know you were a newbie. Thought you were jus another insolent guest poster! :P

I like Hillary too.

The nicest thing I can say about her is that she is still less frightening than anyone on the other side of US politics. She was bullying the Aussie givernment (not hard) when she was out here last month, though, which put her even lower in my estimation than she was before... Anyway, new year and new death list, so we shan't worry about politics today!

I think Julia Gillard can stand up for herself. In a fight between her and Hills, I wouldn't want to say who would win. :shoot2:

I like Hillary too. I think 'Bitch' is more than a little harsh as a sub-tag/-heading.

I like Hillary too.

I think Julia Gillard can stand up for herself. In a fight between her and Hills, I wouldn't want to say who would win. :shoot2:

I like Hillary too. I think 'Bitch' is more than a little harsh as a sub-tag/-heading.

Gillard is certainly the biggest bitch of the pair.

You need only consider what she did to poor Ken Rudd...

I thought she was a bloodclart

I like Hillary too.

Bitch, cunt, whatever, the least she deserves is to have her name spelled correctly in the thread title.

Edited by Magere Hein
Corrected.

I like Hillary too.

Bitch, cunt, whatever, the least she deserves is to have her name spelled correctly in the thread title.

As does Kevin Rudd. ;)

I like Hillary too.

As does Kevin Rudd. ;)

If he was called Ken he would still be Prime Minister...

• Like 1

I like Hillary too.

As does Kevin Rudd. ;)

If he was called Ken he would still be Prime Minister...

No he wouldn't. The coup from a couple of months ago came and failed leaving Kevin with rather more than egg on his face.

Hell of a lot of speculation about her health.Rumours of brain damage seizures strokes and even vascular dementia syphilis and tongue cancer.Don`t usually pay attention to the gossip rags but this video in particular shows that there

is probably something wrong with her neurologically.That is not a normal reaction at all.

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-seizure-video/

This guy is from infowars so pinch of salt but this does paint an undeniable pattern of warning signs about her health:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifIAlft47bM

Can`t get link to work.Type in Hilary Clinton seizure from July 23rd.

EDIT:Got a different link above

Can`t get link to work.Type in Hilary Clinton seizure from July 23rd.

EDIT:Got a different link above

Political experts from both sides were interviewed on Radio Four this morning one suggesting Hillary could win this election "from jail" such is Trump's unpopularity and stupidity. A major health scare revelation would really throw a curve ball into the mix.

Exaggerating the health of your opponent is a long standing American tradition. Although Dr Drew talking about a faked medical form as though it were real was hilarious. Who knew the man who thought Mike Starr had beaten addiction would be so rubbish at health stuff? We could take any old photo of someone in public and claim they were having issues.

ed-milliband-twitter-CBG7JfdVIAAQugi-615

theresamay.jpg

6360139435793044861461393096_Donald-Trum

Randomly picked, but all clear signs of neurological issues, clearly...

Let's be honest. Trump is beyond useless at all the competent stuff you'd expect from even the Dukakis, Bob Doles and John Kerrys of the world, and as a result, is threatening to turn stronghold Republican territory like Georgia and Arizona into Hilary land. He's still to spend a single dollar on campaigning in large swathes of Florida. His campaign rests on winning New York "because I'm liked there", a state which recently showed him 25 points behind! (I'm as wary of polls as the next person, but even I concede 20 plus point leads might not be within margin of error territory). He can't even unite his own base, because he's too busy picking slights with the Republican party, and as a result, is actually threatening to unseat a whole host of long serving names in the bargain. When Chuck Grassley is in a competitive fight - Grassley! - then lord knows the Republicans have a major problem. Also in states where the Trump message WOULD break through, Michigan for one, he's spent more time pissing off as many voters as he wins.

Frankly, his only hopes are for large swathes of the voting public to believe that Clinton is terminally ill, or that Russia and Assange can do his job and make her toxic from the emails. Although on that case, I remember that John Ashcroft was considered so toxic in his race in 2000, he took on a dead man and still lost.

On the other hand, Donald Trump's "totally authentic" doctors letter did amuse.

trump-doctor-2_custom-f01450ffb64dcf4865

Wasn't she like, really ill a few years ago when she was Secretary of State? I swear she was in hospital for something serious but then after she came out of hospital it was then promptly forgotten about...

• Like 1