BrunoBrimley

Hillary Clinton

She had a blood clot in her sinuses after a concussion in 2012. Not nice, but there's been people with much worse issues on the DDP and Deathlist who've made full recoveries.

• Like 1

It seems like she has develop epilepsy from the blood clots back in 2013. I doubt that would get in the way of her being president tho.

Does no one else notice the shaking in the video?I am wondering if the mainstream media wont report on these concerns much as they are so shit scared of Trump winning.I mean John McCain and Bernie Sanders had intense media speculation about whether they were too old.

She's a granny, sometimes Granny needs a little help going up the stairs.

Ah, let's cut our losses and have Zsa Zsa and Billy Graham fight out the presidential election

• Like 2

Ah, let's cut our losses and have Zsa Zsa and Billy Graham fight out the presidential election

I think the presidential election will be David Bowie vs Prince. That would be great.

I think the presidential election will be David Bowie vs Prince. That would be great.

Even now they'd be better than Trump

• Like 1

She's a granny, sometimes Granny needs a little help going up the stairs.

Yes but my granny was not working at that point let alone running for the highest office in the world!Actually both my Nan`s had Alzheimer`s and numerous strokes but never shook as much as Hillary did in that interview.Hillary is hard to analyze though as she is prone to weird behavior. Boris Johnson's description of her was pretty good I think.Definitely something creepy about her,This election is interesting as virtually all potential voters already know both their main candidates are sociopaths.Normally it takes them a few years after electing them to start wondering such things.

I wouldn't put her on a DL any time soon. Most of the news about her health is exaggerated due to Republicans grasping at straws to look for new angles to attack her from. Not saying she's a picture of perfect health, but given the timing of these stories, it's just hard to take it as seriously as some people want me to.

I wouldn't put her on a DL any time soon. Most of the news about her health is exaggerated due to Republicans grasping at straws to look for new angles to attack her from. Not saying she's a picture of perfect health, but given the timing of these stories, it's just hard to take it as seriously as some people want me to.

Nah definitely not a good pick for next year but one to keep an eye on in the next few years or so.If the Republicans are right which I am sceptical of too we will find out as the campaign goes on.In the long term I can see George W Bush and Laura outliving both the Clintons.

Nah definitely not a good pick for next year but one to keep an eye on in the next few years or so.If the Republicans are right which I am sceptical of too we will find out as the campaign goes on.In the long term I can see George W Bush and Laura outliving both the Clintons.

To be fair, you might put an American president on your dead pool team for reasons other than his/her health!

Just sayin'

• Like 3

To be fair, you might put an American president on your dead pool team for reasons other than his/her health!

Just sayin'

Yes, there might be a couple of reasons why someone would nominate a healthy individual, but assuming you are going for a hit, you'd try to guess whether the candidate in question is likely to meet his/her maker due to an unnatural death.

In particular, you'd need to consider the following:

Assassination: the last successful one happened more than 50 years ago. On the other hand, we now have global terrorist networks eager to stir up trouble and gain coverage, which might slightly increase her chances. But Trump would be a much more likely assassination candidate than Hillary, if elected, due to his anti-Halibut, anti-Chinese and anti-Mexican stance and his general douchebaggery.

Suicide: She might be mentally unstable, but I'd consider that scenario extremely unlikely.

Substance abuse (overdose): nah, she's not even an alcoholic.

Accident: Was she ever into racing, paragliding, bungee jumping? Don't think so.

I'd wait a year or two before the stress of presidency puts a strain on her health. If she suffers a heart attack or stroke in 2017, she could make a good candidate in 2018.

if Hilary is elected Bill is back in the white house and is golfing and monitoring his health on a consistent basis while giving evening advice to Hillary. Now I doubt he will be in any scandals but what if he is at a much greater risk. If barbecue won't get him maybe being husband to a woman who could take office will but Donald Trump is going to try.

Someone sent me this piece of conspiracy theory http://www.anonhq.com/70045-2

Highly suspect and the reality check I'd advise is to investigate the 27 dirtiest Snapchat pictures ever that turn up as clickbait on the side

I mean, there's loads worse than that on Snapchat!

This source isn't reputable and I won't trust it until at least one image of an inappropriate dildo insertion is offered in the clickbait side dish!

• Like 1

She was apparently taken ill whilst attending a 9/11 memorial.

Well its certainly answered one burning question.

She resolutely refused to go down, remaining on her feet throughout.

Monica was just what Bill needed......

• Like 3

The caption beneath the video states she appeared to stumble - no way - it was a lot lot worse than that.

She was leaning against the post being held up by someone and then when she tried to move forward she couldn't hold her own weight and basically collapsed - only the people holding her up kept her off the deck and her dead weight surprised those trying to support her.

She fainted/collapsed - she did not stumble.

I had thought all this health stuff was just rubbish but when you look at who the alternative for the White House is this is terrifying.

We are on the brink of something major here, I feel.

Well...

If the Democrats were forced to put in a second choice there'd either be massive blood-letting before Bernie Sanders nicked the ticket or they'd select someone safer, make Bernie the VP and storm to the White House

I heard people mentioning Hillarys health in December did some research and all I found was conspiracy stuff and I brushed it off.This fainting episode accompanied with the coughing fits and that weird seizure she seemed to be having in that interview makes me pretty sure we dont have the full picture.As soon as I saw that she was visibly bobbing and shaking and being prompted after going blank in the middle of speeches I thought this is not a conspiracy theiry and something is quite wrong with her.I wonder what it will take for the media to take this seriously.If Trump lent against a pole swayed was held by aides then fell forwards after clearly fainting and was bundled into a car would the media buy all this "feeling overheated" excuse.

I heard people mentioning Hillarys health in December did some research and all I found was conspiracy stuff and I brushed it off.This fainting episode accompanied with the coughing fits and that weird seizure she seemed to be having in that interview makes me pretty sure we dont have the full picture.As soon as I saw that she was visibly bobbing and shaking and being prompted after going black in the middle of speeches I thought this is not a conspiracy theiry and something is quite wrong with her.I wonder what it will take for the media to take this seriously.If Trump lent against a pole swayed was held by aides then fell forwards after clearly fainting and was bundled into a car would the media buy all this "feeling overheated" excuse.

Going black in the middle of speeches - a new tactic to appeal to a large chunk of the voters?

I heard people mentioning Hillarys health in December did some research and all I found was conspiracy stuff and I brushed it off.This fainting episode accompanied with the coughing fits and that weird seizure she seemed to be having in that interview makes me pretty sure we dont have the full picture.As soon as I saw that she was visibly bobbing and shaking and being prompted after going black in the middle of speeches I thought this is not a conspiracy theiry and something is quite wrong with her.I wonder what it will take for the media to take this seriously.If Trump lent against a pole swayed was held by aides then fell forwards after clearly fainting and was bundled into a car would the media buy all this "feeling overheated" excuse.

Going black in the middle of speeches - a new tactic to appeal to a large chunk of the voters?

I think medically it's its known as encephalominstrelitis. The sufferer's skin goes dark, their lips get unusually white and they have a tendency to say 'you ain't seen nothing yet' followed by a outbursts of Mammy, how I love ya, how I love ya. It's in the books, look it up.

• Like 2