BrunoBrimley

Hillary Clinton

11 hours ago, bladan said:

Incredible hyperbole from yet another YouTube conservative "news channel"that only repeats the popular opinions of YouTube for likes and views. It is noteworthy however, that she required assistants to help her down the stairs.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Mad Hatter2 said:

Incredible hyperbole from yet another YouTube conservative "news channel"that only repeats the popular opinions of YouTube for likes and views. It is noteworthy however, that she required assistants to help her down the stairs.

She simply slipped on the slick stairs. It has nothing to do with impaired balance, vertigo etc.

On 26/10/2017 at 20:45, Sean said:

22729036_724796287726409_8520953503675757741_n.jpg

I wouldn't even buy cookies off that bitch.

• Haha 1

Just now, the_engineer said:

I wouldn't even buy cookies off that bitch.

I get the sense she will by Stannah stairlifts new poster girl soon given her record of falling down stairs.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Sean said:

I get the sense she will by Stannah stairlifts new poster girl soon given her record of falling down stairs.

You do look back and laugh at Clinton supporters then defending her health like coughing fits, and regularly collapsing is normal . I remember one of her supporters on reddit saying we all collapse :lol:.

If looks could kill ...

If-looks-could-kill.jpg

• Haha 10

Is he actually asleep?

I hope everyone brings pillows to his funeral when it happens and has a good nap. Fucking disrespectful cunt.

56 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Is he actually asleep?

I hope everyone brings pillows to his funeral when it happens and has a good nap. Fucking disrespectful cunt.

I'd be quite happy with someone bringing a pillow to the White House now and causing his funeral.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Deathray said:

Is he actually asleep?

Nah. He’s just struggling to read the program. He’s a great advertisement for the Wharton School. 

19 hours ago, Deathray said:

Is he actually asleep?

It'd be fitting if the press just filed complete fiction about what actually happens at Trump's funeral

Clinton related news of a kind.A critic of google and Hillary Clinton who suggested that alleged meddling by google trying to win the 2016 presidential election for Hillary Clinton helped give her over 2 and a half million votes ,is apparently hinting that his wifes death in a car accident last year wasn't accidental at all. But rather revenge or a warning for his criticism of them.

True or not its doing the rounds!

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, BeretBleu said:

How the fuck did you even find this bullshit?

A quick google of Hal Turner reveals he's a far-right political commentator that's been convicted numerous times for inciting violence against politicians and judges. A convicted felon.

So no, probably not hospitalised. 

6 minutes ago, Perhaps said:

How the fuck did you even find this bullshit?

A quick google of Hal Turner reveals he's a far-right political commentator that's been convicted numerous times for inciting violence against politicians and judges. A convicted felon.

So no, probably not hospitalised. 

To be fair the article is being retweeted a lot on Twitter 

• Haha 1

Just now, The Old Crem said:

To be fair the article is being retweeted a lot on Twitter 

Ah! If it’s being retweeted a lot I take back what I said. Clearly a reliable source. 

• Haha 1